Votes: 53 25.2%
  • I have already pre-ordered it

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
is anyone surprised that EA shat themselves on feedback that the beta is too slow and adjusted the update for the kids who love to play 130mph football?

Ive never known a fifa where they haven't done it.
I remember one year really loving the demo - might have been 13,14 or 15 and when i got full game it was horrible. Adjusted for the kids and their pocket money on FUT.

I liked the speed of the game i just didn't like certain aspects of it but its a shame if EA have totally caved in to a speed ping pong fest rather than middle ground.heres 2 more posts from the forums with two people wrestling with thier opinions

"-This game was waaaaay better before the patch.

Now it just feels like fifa 18 again.

Passing is now to easy again.

Every player is usain bolt.

THE GAME SHOULD BE SLOWER AND MORE CHALLENGING TO UNLOCK DEFENCES AND CREATE SPACE.

i read on someone’s post that the gameplay was more like pro evo on 1st day of release, i might give it a try.

if this super turbo charged buuuuullshiiiiit is what was we can expect then fuuuuuck this game

if some one from ea does actual read these comments please on offical realse make the gameplay like it was first few days."

"-Eh? Why would they go back to pre-patch? There were many people including myself that hated it. Fun and enjoyment is the most important aspects.

I like to come home and bash though my 40 WL games with end to end high energy games. If it had to sit through 12 hours of tight stuffy gameplay with super ai assisted defending I wouldn't make it past 2 games."

The 2nd person here obviously loves his after work /school ping pong,goal then dab gameplay

Last edited:
16 new stadiums plus santiago bernabeu and wanda metropolitano which are already in the game , so thats 18 stadiums so there are two stadiums missing !! i think camp nou will not be in the game

Camp Nou will not be in the game. That's for sure.
Same way Valverde will be the only La Liga manager to be missing.

16 new stadiums plus santiago bernabeu and wanda metropolitano which are already in the game , so thats 18 stadiums so there are two stadiums missing !! i think camp nou will not be in the game
Obviously, Camp Nou will not be in, it's exclusive to PES.

No, here is the full list, the only missing is Camp Nou
https://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2018/fifa-19-la-liga

looks like they worked on the stadiums last year because there are 3 stadiums for 3 teams play now in second division (Deportivo La Coruña) (UD Las Palmas) (Málaga) and the other 3 teams which they are promoted theis stadiums will not be in the game, like (real valladolid) (huesca fc) (rayo vallecano fc) .. so we haves 16 stadiums in first division and 3 stadiums in second division

is anyone surprised that EA shat themselves on feedback that the beta is too slow and adjusted the update for the kids who love to play 130mph football?

Ive never known a fifa where they haven't done it.
I remember one year really loving the demo - might have been 13,14 or 15 and when i got full game it was horrible. Adjusted for the kids and their pocket money on FUT.

Not gonna be a popular opinion or one I like myself but we and the so called kids will all spend the same price to buy the game. But they will spend millions after release on all the FUT packs so they have more right to a game they like than we do unfortunately. It’s a common/business sense decision, Fut and my club ruin footy Games unfortunately

Please tell me there are more people complaining about this in the beta forums than there are kids celebrating it.

I think maybe the passes have been sped up a touch but bare in mind it could be placebo.There is still some misplaced passes,i am not sure its full on ping pong yet

Why don't they just develop the game with a very nice balanced, realistic pace to the game, and then just set it to x4 for FUT and everyone's happy?
Remember they used to have an arcade or simulation option at the start of the game that was years ago tho

Last edited:
Remember they used to have an arcade or simulation option at the start of the game not sure if that was years ago tho

Seems a no brainer to me, I don't understand why they added sliders years ago and then never followed up with additional sliders at the very minimum, everyone knows that we need stamina and aggression sliders, they'd make an insanely huge difference in getting the balancing of the game right. They followed up the first set of sliders by adding a first touch slider and then nothing else since.

i really dont get why its so difficult to implement two different versions as you say which either stick rigidly to the attributes of each player (SIM) and just blanket generalised stats (ARCADE).

Look at F1 its unreal how you can make it a pure sim or pure arcade.

EA don't care about any of that its all about packs on FUT and seeing how many wallets they can get their hands in before the time runs out and its put a stop to

They can't even make career mode or Pro Clubs any different for years,they won't care about arcade and simulation

All offline games should have a gamespeed setting including he's played within FUT.

For obvious reasons online games must be a default speed for all.

An easy fix to make it feel slower online is to fix semi manual passing

Oh God no.

@mfmaxpower - have you experienced this?

Are there enough voices to counter the ping-pong bullshit? Or is the majority of opinion "woohoo it's fixed"?

Well I think first it's important to understand that there's a big disconnect with the reported experiences of those playing CM and those playing FUT. It's been enough that I think the versions have been different. For example, everyone and their mother has been complaining in the FUT forum about a bug where you sprint, attempt a cross, but then do a slide tackle. This is NOT in the CM version, and it's been fixed with the patch in FUT.

So there's that to consider - we might be playing slightly different versions.

But I've now played about a half dozen matches in my CM post update, and I've not really noticed anything different. That said, if someone wanted to argue that the game is slightly faster, and first touches and passing is slightly OP, I wouldn't argue too hard. Attacking play is still too easy IMO - so are people complaining because a change has actually occurred, or because they've now acclimated to the new game and are seeing the game in a new light? I dunno.

But without a doubt, some things need tweaking. Bicycle kicks happen too often and are OP. First touch passes are way too accurate. Flair first touch passing is too easy. Crossing is OP. The CPU isn't aggressive enough in making tackles, which is why there's so few fouls. The CPU isn't lethal enough in attack to compensate for all the defensive improvements.

Trust me, I've been screaming loud and far about these things and trying to counter those who want the game faster. But the majority of posts are definitely screaming about changes that to me are improvements. Such as, the game is slow and boring (which is absolutely isn't in CM at least), and most people are quite upset about teammates being much better at helping to defend. Lots of complaints about passing issues and slow movement of players, and sloppy first touches and dribbling not being good enough.

Back
Top Bottom