Votes: 53 25.2%
  • I have already pre-ordered it

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
only thing fifa 19 needs is artificial pitches, watching the kilmarnock v rangers game now and they’re playing on a synthetic pitch, same with most teams in sweden, norway and some teams in ireland, would definitely add more realism in career mode

Eh? The ONLY thing it needs?

I think you'll find it would take more than synthetic pitches to make it the perfect football game.

We need to hope the final game is like the beta before the update, they made it faster, and now it feels less of a tactical game with less midfield play.

FIFA’s slow is never slow enough

I usually end up putting the game speed on slow, passing on 35, and acceleration (which is really a "reaction" slider) on 49. Then it's just about slow enough to look like real football.

I usually end up putting the game speed on slow, passing on 35, and acceleration (which is really a "reaction" slider) on 49. Then it's just about slow enough to look like real football.
and then movement is screwed. only sliders that really can make the game better are the ones about marking and positioning

What is that "two steps" shooting thing? It's doesn't looks natural.
That's something that may kills the feeling to shoot for me...
I don't want to makes shoots like in a basketball game.
i just hope your timing doesn't overpower the players attributes.

only thing i change is the first touch, this has a big impact on speed.

FIFA’s slow is never slow enough
it's funny that i thought the same thing, until i got used to it. now i have no issues defending. the 3 speed settings should be a lot further apart, if you play slow or normal there's no difference.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed FIFA having sliders and I think PES would really benefit..the problem with FIFA is every patch affected gameplay and the slider set so I was always tinkering and after Xmas patch I just couldnt find the right set. If FIFA 19 has the same amount of patched it will be the same this year. And some of the videos already look fast

Does anyone on here have the career mode beta?

I was wondering if the transfer fees were more realistic this year? Could we see superstars going for £150 million etc?

I really enjoyed FIFA having sliders and I think PES would really benefit..the problem with FIFA is every patch affected gameplay and the slider set so I was always tinkering and after Xmas patch I just couldnt find the right set. If FIFA 19 has the same amount of patched it will be the same this year. And some of the videos already look fast

Yep. People spend ages getting their sliders perfect, a patch gets released then it’s another few weeks of slider tinkering as slider settings get ruined.

Yep. People spend ages getting their sliders perfect, a patch gets released then it’s another few weeks of slider tinkering as slider settings get ruined.

I think the best way to play these games are to wait for devs to abandon their game and stop patching [Since new FiFA and PES are released every year] and then play the old games which won't be vulnerable to patches and updates.

only thing fifa 19 needs is artificial pitches, watching the kilmarnock v rangers game now and they’re playing on a synthetic pitch, same with most teams in sweden, norway and some teams in ireland, would definitely add more realism in career mode
No most teams in Sweden doesn't play on artificial grass,top two tiers,around 30%,that's hardly most teams

For career mode players the CPU logic has to let the better/not always superstars players play into there late 30,s
Marquinhos retiring at 33 when I know this guy could be a rock for my team for two or three years even if his stats take a natural decline kiss m a EA, and with all the presentation features that career mode will offer this year. EA needs to fix this big flaw

(PS4 player)
With no updating of team kits it takes a lot of personal investment to do a career mode for more than 3 to 4 years that is my personal experience and I will say I was in love with my thrid tier German cm on its 4 season: Real Madrid 2 season: Liverpool 4 seasons career mode. My beloved Wurzburg Kickers are in desperate need of some new digs now that they are in the first division.
This is the greed that makes me mad with EA the fact They could make this option available within the career mode environment and not cry about licensing issues really does my nards in.

I did a Fulham career mode in Fifa15 that lasted 9 years man was that fun levelling my players that high. I could never replicate that because career mode is not keeping up with what CM players want due to the company needing to have us buy the next iteration.

Last edited:
Both games would love to make these games online only.

They don't necessarily need to be online only. FUT single player offers players a decent option if they don't want to venture online.

Each year I'll start a career mode and possibly play 2 or 3 seasons. I'll try the journey and maybe play a few.kick off games.

After that, I play FUT for 11 months, online and offline.

Game play aside, I am loving the authenticity this year in regards of licences.

It's the minor details where EA excel for me, particularly in regards to the change of sleeve patches when promoted / relegated. Such a little thing, but a massive thing for me when it comes to realism within career mode.

Now if they could only get the other 90% of career mode aspects sorted out.........

If EA (or someone else) came to me today and said "hey, I will give you a FIFA 19 copy today for 100 dollars" I would go for it.

I'm that desperate.

If EA (or someone else) came to me today and said "hey, I will give you a FIFA 19 copy today for 100 dollars" I would go for it.

I'm that desperate.
i want the demo NOW! not spending a 100 on it... but i want to test the new FIFA! :)
this talk about speeding it up in full version isnt what i like to hear though...
i've been reading some beta impressions. sounds nice so far. but fifa18 was "nice" too, imo. lets see...
2 weeks before release, right!? so around 10th, 11th, 12th of sep.!?

i want the demo NOW! not spending a 100 on it... but i want to test the new FIFA! :)
this talk about speeding it up in full version isnt what i like to hear though...
i've been reading some beta impressions. sounds nice so far. but fifa18 was "nice" too, imo. lets see...
2 weeks before release, right!? so around 10th, 11th, 12th of sep.!?

I was talking about the full game tho
I wouldn't spend 100 dollars on a demo :LMAO:

I was talking about the full game tho
I wouldn't spend 100 dollars on a demo :LMAO:
yeah. i got you. ;)
i'm pretty sure we'd find users that would spent it on a demo! PRETTY sure! :LOL:

have you preordered the full? ill pick it up the day its released (like the years before). enough time before that to sink some hours into some other soccer software.

can someone break down the main gameplay aspects for fifa19 they have added or changed? just a quick overview. maybe a link to a good source. thx.

Game play aside, I am loving the authenticity this year in regards of licences.

It's the minor details where EA excel for me, particularly in regards to the change of sleeve patches when promoted / relegated. Such a little thing, but a massive thing for me when it comes to realism within career mode.

Now if they could only get the other 90% of career mode aspects sorted out.........
Have they changed that?
Last year and every other year when promoted/relegated you'd still have your old league badge.
Good news if so.
Bet they won't change the everlasting contract in player career,or the right sets of rules regarding suspensions though.
That's been my biggest issue with FIFA

Today was confirmed CSKA, Lokomotiv and Spartak Moscow (this one with stadium) Dynamo Kyiv and Zagreb, Sparta Prague and Plzen as new clubs in rest of the world.

It seems they are doing a proper champions and Europa league, finally with more East Europe teams.

Back
Top Bottom