Votes: 53 25.2%
  • I have already pre-ordered it

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
Slightly concerned that, given that I find FIFA 18 to be up-and-down in terms of difficulty (my last three Legendary games were a 1-0 win, a 1-1 draw and a 4-1 loss), FIFA 19 may end up being too hard, now. :D

IF fifa 19 is a challenge in career mode then EA have made a big improvement.

fifa 17 and 18 were both ridiculous easy in Career Mode on legendary....Good thing with EA is that they do listen to beta testers and will hopefully make it difficult.

otherwise its another year of playing super fast online matches which gets boring ... QUICKLY!!

The fact that these types aren't happy is surely a good thing! Let's just hope they don't change things for them.
Makes me laugh how EA were getting cheered at E3 for announcing microtransactions were a thing of the past in their games from now on - excluding their sports games, i.e. the games that make the most money through microtransactions by far.

Also, why are people cheering something as basic as "we're not going to needlessly rip you off any more"? Would they deserve a cheer if they announced they weren't going to kill any dogs that night? Or that they've turned up to work almost every day for a week?

I honestly can't wait for FIFA 19 this year. And I'm not talking about the Demo.
I don't know why, but I have a feeling it will be special.

Makes me laugh how EA were getting cheered at E3 for announcing microtransactions were a thing of the past in their games from now on - excluding their sports games, i.e. the games that make the most money through microtransactions by far.

Also, why are people cheering something as basic as "we're not going to needlessly rip you off any more"? Would they deserve a cheer if they announced they weren't going to kill any dogs that night? Or that they've turned up to work almost every day for a week?

Well...EA and its main fan base are a match made in heaven really. Mostly youtubers and streamers who only think about what kind of crap they can title their videos, with little thought about actual gameplay etc.
Imagine the FIFA we'd have now if they never stumbled across microtransactions and FUT.

Ok so due to the fact that some lazy youtubers looked at the main menu and posted videos about nothing has changed in career mode and probably didn’t even play it I’ve made a list of things that have changed or been
Added not much but there in there.
Thanks and Follow @fifacmnetwork

On the options screen before you start a career, Ultimate is now a difficulty over Legendary.

all of a players attributes show up on 1 screen.

In the hiring a youth scout menu in career mode, it states that a scout with better experience will find a larger number of players, while a scout with better judgment will find higher quality players.

If you transfer or loan list a player, many offers will actually come in for that specific player.

Youth squad players have updated, more realistic looking faces

Right when a player is brought in be it through youth systems or bought they can now be loaned out right away

After a season, the board decides whether or not they want to give you a transfer budget increase money not spent the previous year is calculated into this decision.

There are many new player training skills, including some that train Sprint Speed and Strength which are 2 new trainable attributes.

You can search for players with a release clauses in player search.

The Carabao Cup is also licensend this year with the logo on shirt sleeves.

It is also rumored that there are blank spaces in the menu screens that might be for elements not in the beta being announced during gamescom that could be wishful thinking tho.

do you find the game still too easy?

for me its a deal breaker this year ... I cant play career when I am beating every team easily, even though I usually play as Derby County.

everyone else who has played beta ... do you find it too easy still?

as single player i think i have no choice , after pes demo, human vs AI is just unplayable. in demo all teams play in the same way , every match is like copy/paste + perfect tiki taka so only hope in fifa and sliders + CTT tactic works also in career mode , not only kick off/friendly match

hmmm i didnt find fifa 18 too easy , there is some problems and sometimes its to easy to score goal from counterattack and looks like they didnt fix it in fifa 19 ;/

Last edited:
I’ve pre-ordered both.
Fifa 19 has a lot to do to make me not cancel the pre-order if pes19 plays like the demo

The fifa19 demo has to blow me away as I would’ve been playing the other game for 3 weeks before fifa demo comes out.

But I thought you said you didn't like the other game's demo and you were done with it! Has it changed for you?.

does fifa still have the 80+ stadiums this year again? was brilliant in fifa18 playing career mode with every team in the game having their correct stadium

As i saw in videos, Bayern have own adboards even have Bundesliga ads. I really hope that Bundesliga will get full licence like epl with stadiums/adboards/faces. That would be awesome for any league.

Still playing the arse out of this, firstly in KO and now Online seasons. Some real battles going on with some old fashioned Alan Shearer type goals. The mode for cups A-Z of all the leagues is something new and nice with the old vans trophy not sure what it's called now had a great game Coventry vs Sunderland with the game ending 3-3 ET then Sunderland won on penalties. F.A.Cup Everton vs Liverpool and the atmosphere was electric they seemed to have grasped it this year. Had a Caribou Cup Final Leicester vs Derby and i saw one of the best animations yet with Demarai Gray going through one on one with the keeper the keeper hit him over Gray goes down chest first skids a yard or so and gets up to scoop the ball into the roof of the net. Perfect for a graphic animations whore such as me. Honestly guys i'm not doing any comparisons to other games but for me this beta has given me renewed hope and it's already had an update not sure what it is but i'm loving it and it's most things i've wanted and waited for, i remember wanting dirty kits and pitch wear and tear. Now all i need is for the ability to change players hair styles, with socks and shorts and my shallow existence is almost perfect.

not sure if already posted... havent been in this thread for some time (i'm busy)... ;)

3 different PS4 FIFA19 bundles are coming:
500GB PS4-Bundle
  • exclusive Dualshock4 Wireless-Controller, FIFA 19 Standard-Edition on Blu-ray-Disc
1TB PS4-Bundle
  • two exclusive Dualshock4 Wireless-Controller, FIFA 19 Standard-Edition on Blu-ray-Disc
1TB PS4 Pro-Bundle
  • exkclusive Dualshock4 Wireless-Controller, FIFA 19 Standard-Edition on Blu-ray-Disc

digital download code for all three bundle include:
  • three FIFA Ultimate Team Icons-loan objects for 5 matches
  • one rare FIFA Ultimate Team Gold Player-Pack
fifaps4probundle.jpg

translated by myself.
source: https://www.onpsx.de/news.php?id=53614

Back
Top Bottom