FIFA 16 - PC

Anyone using Radeon Pro and having trouble?

Since I´m using Radeon Pro to be able to have a non-tearing game with unlimited FPS, the game crashes sometimes.
Happened two times when I played FUT.
I think the last time the match was a foggy one.
I could see it for a few secs before the whole comp crashed.

Using sweetfx as well (that reshade thing) but I doubt it´s because of this.

My rig:
i7 4790K
8 GB RAM
Radeon R9 290
WIN 7 64 bit.

Guess I need to deinstall Radeon Pro which is a bummer as it really worked well :(

mmhhh yeah, I´ll try.
The thing is:
With unlocked FPS the replays and cutscenes look so much better.

I´ll try playing around a bit.

Should´ve bought an NVIDIA card, dammit!

How many times I need to repeat. You can't use my regenerated bh after the update as files are changed. So you will corrupt your game if you put an outdated bh after the update inside your folder. All you need to do after an update is regenerating (FileMaster15, i68 Regen, FHL Bh Editor, CG File Explorer) and everything will work again, settings.lua doesn't need to be copied again.

It's not that hard.

I have try use every progamma (FileMaster15, i68 Regen, FHL Bh Editor, CG File Explorer) to regenerated bh but wen i start up the game my game crash you have any idee what can be the problem ?

I bought a Radeon card year or so ago because of Nvidia issues!(MSI R9 270X HAWK )

Have You tried everything here,http://www.pcinvasion.com/fifa-15-pc-smooth-60fps-with-amd-and-nvidia-guide

Yes I went exactly by this link.

Well yeah, been switching between these two cards the last years.
They´re both good.

Only that forced VSYNC seems to work better on NVIDIA.

I deactivated RadeonPro and used the forced VSYNC from the AMD driver again.

I can live with that little lack of smoothness but the game does some strange thing now.
When I play, the camera focusses to the ball very quickly all the time.
Like the cameraman is pulling his cam quickly to get the ball in the center.

It´s really weird.
At least I didn´t have no crashes so far, so it must have been a problem with RadeonPro.

I think there is a new AMD driver out anyway.
I´ll try with this.

Thx guys!

Can someone remind me where I tweak how much stamina is used up in a match? I'm finding all my players are still at about 3/4 stamina after 70 minutes and I barely need to make a sub, I want to really drain everyone's stamina so the final 10 minutes becomes very tactical and subs have more impact and of course there's a great risk of injury etc. etc.

Where are you editing these ini tweaks? Thanks

Create the file cl.ini in the root of your Fifa16 installation then regenerate, this is mine currently:

Code:
STATE_TITLE_SCREEN_WITH_STARTBUTTON=0
TITLE_SCREEN_TIME_BEFORE_PRESS_START=0
STATE_LEGAL_SCREEN=0
LEGAL_SCREEN_DISPLAY_TIME=0

[]
UNLOCK_ALL_UCC=1
UCC=1
STADIUM_DRESSING_OVERRIDE=1
ENABLE_FULL_PRACTICE_ARENA=1

AI_SETTING_ENABLE_HANDBALL=1
REACT_FOR_CONTENTIOUS_GOAL=1

[]
CPUAI_PROCESS_ALL_DECISIONS=1
AI_USE_MORALE_EFFECTS=1
AI_USE_TEAM_CHEMISTRY=1
ALLOW_TACKLE_FROM_BEHIND_WHEN_AGGRESSIVE=1
CPUAI_USE_ATTRIBUTES=1
CPUAI_USE_DIFFICULTY=0
CPUAI_USE_MENTALITY=1
CPUAI_USE_TRAITS=1
USE_HOME_AND_AWAY_EFFECT_FOR_PLAYER_ATTRIBUTES=1

[CPUAI]
HOME_DIFFICULTY=1.00
AWAY_DIFFICULTY=2.00
HOME_OFFENSE_DIFFICULTY=1.00
AWAY_OFFENSE_DIFFICULTY=1.00
HOME_DEFENSE_DIFFICULTY=1.00
AWAY_DEFENSE_DIFFICULTY=1.00

[]
TeamBoost=0
TeamChemistry=1
TeamMorale=1
PlayerBoost=0
PlayerMorale=1
TeamFitness=1
PlayerFitness=1
InjuryEffects=1
RefereeEffects=1
ControllerEffects=1
GoalKeeperEffects=1
PHYSICAL_STAMINA=0.1

You might not want to use all of those, I tend to pick and choose ones I like the sound of from Beta990's CM mods and Fidel's mods, both of their work is usually worth following:

Career Revolution Mod 16

Doctor+ Productions 16 Special Mods

So there are other tweaks outside the sliders?

God bless pc.

I had a look at the threads. I'm probably being blind but is there a place where there are instructions on how to edit these tweaks? Or what they do?

Unfortunately not really no, sometimes in either of those threads they'll share a bit about what they do, a lot of the CM tweaks for example are fairly self explanatory, with Fidel's it might be best to download his mod but don't use the CL, read through it and use snippets from it that you want to try, it does feel sometimes that there's stuff in there that simply doesn't exist or do anything but hard to say for sure! It could be worth trying his complete mod + DB and see if the gameplay really is as good as he (and some of the posters) make out, not the "insane" one though that's really arcadey apparently but the one before was really popular.

You might not want to use all of those, I tend to pick and choose ones I like the sound of from Beta990's CM mods and Fidel's mods, both of their work is usually worth following:

Career Revolution Mod 16

Doctor+ Productions 16 Special Mods

Just tried Doctor+'s mod and really impressed, posted my feedback in his thread:

Well for the first time ever I tried this mod in its entirety, brand new career mode with Newcastle and I have to say I was really, really impressed, changed sliders to the recommended ones etc. etc. plays a great game of football without some of the annoyances seen elsewhere like tikitaki or whatever you call it! Played three matches in a pre-season tournament and they all played out quite differently (as they should because it was against very different teams) pace of the game was nice and slow, blanking on who I played first but they were a very good team and passed and moved very well, I barely got out of my own half in the first half but never felt cheated or anything, CPU retained the ball really well but it wasn't by super instant passing they passed and moved, dribbled and stuff, just really impressed I have to say

I'd definitely suggest anyone who wants a good sim type experience give it a go :)

EA is just weird and lazy sometimes: I am playing League 2 career and there is one black referee with cornrows hair, something like this:
http://www.toledoblade.com/image/20...1266/6ea170f4-b5e2-4ba6-bf52-9c6b148a84eb.jpg
Silly.

I have made a quick mod for this:
It gives "real" faces to referees from Championship, League 1 and 2.
I have used FIFA 16 real scanned faces from older players.
Copy to \FIFA 16\data\sceneassets
Regenerate
You must have revolution mod installed

Link:
http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/iVnG2dGF/file.html

Just tried Doctor+'s mod and really impressed, posted my feedback in his thread:

I'd definitely suggest anyone who wants a good sim type experience give it a go :)

Just tried the Doctor+ mod based on your feedback and was very impressed with my first couple of games!

I had a great match against Man City where they took the lead in the 7th minute but by defending deep and holding on I slowly edged my back into the game as they seemed to sit off me more and more and eventually I equalised and possible should have gotten the win, on the other hand I conceded early against Chelsea and they just pushed on and on and ended up destroying me 5-0 with the last two goals being scored in the last 5 minutes or so, they were completely ruthless.

I play this game on my desktop and on my laptop, due to the cloud sync the savings and settings keep being the same on both rigs.

Never had a problem on my laptop until a couple of days.

I was out and took my laptop with me as I wanted to play a few matches.

I use the PS3 controller with motionjoy which emulates it as an XBOX 360 controller.
Alsways worked on the laptop and still works on my desk.

On my laptop though, the buttons are now messed up.
Whenever I move the left stick in the menu, the cursor jumps two places ahead.
When I push the X button, it moves up and still presses X.
The right stick doesn´t seem to work at all.
In a match I can´t select players as L1 doesn´t work etc.

I googled around and tried every damn solution I could find:
registry entrances, x360 tool, DS3 tool, replaced buttonData.ini, buttonDataSetup.ini, deinstalled motionjoy, tried another version of motionjoy, repaired the game etc etc etc.

Nothing works.

Other games work fine though.
I haven´t changed anything on my laptop either.

On my desktop it works fine though with the same way. Motionjoy emulating a PS3 controller as an XBOX 360 one.

Desktop runs on WIN 7 64bit and Laptop on WIN 8.1 64bit.

Strange thing, anyone having the same issue.

With the DS4 that's usually caused by the PC not accessing it in exclusive mode, I use inputmapper which has been having issues with Windows 10 to access the DS4 in exclusive mode and that's the behaviour you see in Fifa, menu jumping and buttons swapped.

With the DS4 that's usually caused by the PC not accessing it in exclusive mode, I use inputmapper which has been having issues with Windows 10 to access the DS4 in exclusive mode and that's the behaviour you see in Fifa, menu jumping and buttons swapped.

huh? DS4? I don´t get it...

I read somewhere that they did this un purpose so you have to buy an XBOX controller for PC.
But why is it working on my desktop still?

Not sure if this is know, but in the file transfers.ini at the top there's:

Code:
[TRANSFERS_DEADLINEDAY]
TOTALNUMHOURS=10

I changed that to 15 and it worked fine, the first 5 hours you can't see the continue button and how many hours left but that resets to normal as soon as you hit 10, haven't tested more than 15 but in theory we should be able to do more :)

Back
Top Bottom