FIFA 16 - PC

Open the DB, find the table "commentarynames", then you basically change the name in commentarystring to match the player whose name you want said, so if you find Stone change it to Stones for John Stones and copy the commentaryid, then open the table "playernames" find Stones and change the commentaryid from 900000 (which means no callname) to the correct ID for Stone.

For someone like Jetro Willems you don't need to change the name of the callname because it's already Willems but for some reason in playernames table he didn't have the commentaryid for the callname so just change that and save.

I always regenerate next, not sure if it's needed but doesn't hurt.

And of course before doing this you should back up your DB just in case \FIFA 16\data\db I just right click the two files and "add to rar" which does the job.

Hey man, sorry I'm being completely thick here, I'm not sure what program to open the database in at all, please enlighten me a bit more :D thanks

I have installed latest moddingway properly. When i Play BPL i dont have the proper ordem red nike ball. I also dont have proper animated adboards for Uefa CL. Can anyone help me?

im waiting for a price drop since i hear FIFA 16 is the closest to old PES feeling since PES 6. FIFA 14 was alright i got hooked no doubt just those OP headers wouldnt be in, 15 had OP Attacking...and since 16 its "balanced" (dunno about the latest patches tho) it could worth 20-25 pounds for me. now i just wish EA would have the EURO Licence

Question: In the moddingway selector you can select different Databases.

What is that good for?

I always used the default one.

Can anyone explain please?

You should have CL only. But i didnt have proper adboards without 2.0 and squads for tournaments. If you change it now - you ll loose CM progres. EL is only in DB 4.0

Did anyone of y´all try this tool?

http://downloads.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-16/fifa-16-revolution-total-cameras-tool/

I used the first preset and switched to broadcast cam.
It´s a great view now.

Similar to this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yrtfWiMR7s

This guy seem to have changed height as well though.
As the tool above only sets zoom and not height, my view is a bit lower but also very nice.

Using that tool solved my problem with the green blue squares too, as it´s regenerating the files...lol.

Dont you have problems on some stadiums? I Read that you need to do something in file master to use It. Can you give me a ready file for that camera ?

I made only two matches with it yet.
And I think they were both in my home stadium Allianz Arena.

So it may be different to some stadiums, yeah.

What do you mean by ready file?

You need to get into the game files regenerate sth? Is It complicated? Or you just do It in the program from the link you posted?

No, not complicated at all.
You just have to follow the installation guide.

You have to place it in the Origin folder I think....not sure right now.

And then you just choose a setup and it auto generates.

Origin Mexico would be the cheapest right now, because of the sale they're doing... probably gonna be 20 EUR or less on there.

Other places where you can find it for around 30 EUR are CDKeys.com or GreenManGaming (10% off coupon: SAVE10-WTHGMG-GTBFCM).

its in my basket
but if i buy this mexican version am i going to play north american people?
and how safe is this?
i changed my chrome, and email, my origin passwords after switching back to direct connection just in case.
also wouldnt i be banned by origin because of this?
and how will the game update itself without problem?

Last edited:
All of the problems you described are NOT present if you get it from Origin Mexico. There is a very slight chance that they will remove the game from your library (happened to a friend of mine) but they refunded his money and he got it from CDKeys.com.

I think everyone here has bought it from the Mexican store and there aren't any problems. Go for it! ;)

How much is it with the discount btw?

Back
Top Bottom