FIFA 16 - PC

I tried almost everything i could find on the net, but no succes.
My fifa 16 just wont run in my native monitor resolution 1366x768
The game starts but resolution somehow gets back to lower one and everything looks so ugly no matter put it on high or low, this is so anoying,can't play it like this..-
Can someone help?

Any way to remove the mosaic before every game? Maybe just for CL semi finals or something? I'd rather none than all the time though. So any help would be useful. Thank you.

Any CL.ini kills the AI, no matter whats in there, makes the CPU not to attack and passing around.
Yet if u dont use CL.ini the Adaptive AI makes the game super annoying.

Just drew against City because my keeper dropped the ball while kicking it out just because a City striker was all over him. Unbelievable how much cheating this game can do. And it was on WC!

Hi,

does anyone who uses the moddingway patch have a problem loading up his CM after the latest FIFA update?
My CM file shows as broken and not usable when I try to continue my career.
All the suggestions mentioned on moddingway didn´t help, except for one, but partially only:

I repair the game to disable the moddingway patch.
After that I backup my save file (yeah I should back it up before EA does their updates, I know).
I install the latest moddingway patch and copy my savefile from the backup folder to C:/documents/FIFA16.
When I start the game, I can load up my career and play on.
BUT, I have these strange images (blue/green squares) in the stadium and my rev cam tool doesn´t work.
When I regenerate the files, the strange images are gone and the cam tool works, but my CM is shown as broken again.

Anyone got a clue maybe?

I also would like to know this!

I think gabe did something...somehow having two fifa folders, vanilla one etc....gabe?

Btw,
moddingway again.
Guess I have to start a new CM as I can´t load up my recent one.
How do you guys do this?
Are you backing up your save file every time? Or the whole FIFA folder?
I´m looking for a solution to prevent that CM crashes.

And I still don´t know the difference between all the databases you have there (normal database, database 2.0, database matrix, database 6.0 etc).
I always used the normal database and had EL and CL games in there.

What database are you guys using?

You don't need a particularly strong PC to run Fifa either, obviously it'll probably have a higher spec for the new one but considering Xbone/PS4 are essentially midrange laptops I don't think even Fifa 17 will need anything that strong to get it running at mid level settings.

I think gabe did something...somehow having two fifa folders, vanilla one etc....gabe?

Btw,
moddingway again.
Guess I have to start a new CM as I can´t load up my recent one.
How do you guys do this?
Are you backing up your save file every time? Or the whole FIFA folder?
I´m looking for a solution to prevent that CM crashes.

And I still don´t know the difference between all the databases you have there (normal database, database 2.0, database matrix, database 6.0 etc).
I always used the normal database and had EL and CL games in there.

What database are you guys using?

Yeah, but the version of the game is the latest one up to date when you download and install it from origin ;/ As far as I know. By the way, wich update is the one that people think "killed" the game? Cause the earlier updates fixes some crucial bugs that I don't really want to play with. Was it patch 1.2?

Last edited:
Yeah, but the version of the game is the latest one up to date when you download and install it from origin ;/ As far as I know. By the way, wich update is the one that people think "killed" the game? Cause the earlier updates fixes some crucial bugs that I don't really want to play with. Was it patch 1.2?
It was either 1.2 or 1.3, I'm not sure about that.
I know for sure, though, that there was a point in which I said to my co-op mate "damn man, getting past opponents has become too easy... It used to be nothing like this last week".

I have just got this on pc and can't even get it to launch. I have enough ram but it loads origin the crashes..

In the administrative events there is a shed load of warnings and errors and some critical messages. doesn't look good.:CRY: Looking at them some are fifaconfig/fifasetup/ unknown ddbee3 some other shit..

Last edited:
Does your PC meet the minimum requirements? Have the latest graphics drivers and system updates?

Minimum Required Specifications:

CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 @ 3.1GHz
RAM: 4GB
Hard Drive Space Required: 15.0 GB
Minimum Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon HD 5770, NVIDIA GTX 650
DirectX: 11.0

Back
Top Bottom