bsmaff

International
11 August 2003
Hertfordshire
Exeter City
FIFA 16 has now been released on PC.

Origin Names for Matchmaking:-
bsmaff - I normally play with most things on Semi
PlaceboPRS - Does not play online - Too scared to be beaten..
Rau7os - Plays full manual except passing which is set to Semi

The following MODS have been released:
None at present but sure they will come soon

Last edited:
Good idea, really excited this year to see what becomes available, and I'll have some people working on the Sheffield Wednesday 3d faces again so it'll be like we're fully licensed!

The good news for career mode is that Malloc's EASF decrypter is already working and it means that all the career mode files can be decrypted so the values can be tweaked to create more realistic transfers and squad rotations and fatigue simulation and everything else, last year the files were based off the 360 version so it was hit and miss what really worked.

Good idea, really excited this year to see what becomes available, and I'll have some people working on the Sheffield Wednesday 3d faces again so it'll be like we're fully licensed!

The good news for career mode is that Malloc's EASF decrypter is already working and it means that all the career mode files can be decrypted so the values can be tweaked to create more realistic transfers and squad rotations and fatigue simulation and everything else, last year the files were based off the 360 version so it was hit and miss what really worked.

Wish I knew some people who could do the 3D faces for Exeter City players. As it is a bit weird when the players don't even have any near remotely the right hair cuts in the lower leagues.

Plus we have someone famous (The ginger Messi):-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6L94ExoGjI&feature=youtu.be&noredirect=1

Quick question
Will I be able to use a VPN to unlock FIFA early on Tuesday when it gets in America and is there a large risk in doing so ?

Wish I knew some people who could do the 3D faces for Exeter City players. As it is a bit weird when the players don't even have any near remotely the right hair cuts in the lower leagues.

Plus we have someone famous (The ginger Messi):-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6L94ExoGjI&feature=youtu.be&noredirect=1

It's just a case of finding someone in a position to appreciate a little "quid pro quo", last year there were a couple of guys in countries where they couldn't buy Fifa15 because of either the cost of living or lack of credit card/paypal so I agreed with them to buy them Fifa in return for the faces, definitely a good deal from my perspective :)

Quick question
Will I be able to use a VPN to unlock FIFA early on Tuesday when it gets in America and is there a large risk in doing so ?

Yes in theory you should be able to and no there is zero risk, technically it's against Origin's T&C's (as it is Steam's) but nobody has been banned for unlocking early via VPN (as they haven't with Steam).

It's just a case of finding someone in a position to appreciate a little "quid pro quo", last year there were a couple of guys in countries where they couldn't buy Fifa15 because of either the cost of living or lack of credit card/paypal so I agreed with them to buy them Fifa in return for the faces, definitely a good deal from my perspective :)

Yes in theory you should be able to and no there is zero risk, technically it's against Origin's T&C's (as it is Steam's) but nobody has been banned for unlocking early via VPN (as they haven't with Steam).

Ok thanks

The PC version of FIFA 16 is due to be released at 4PM UK TIME on Monday..

The game should be accessible using either a Korean or Japanese proxy.

Aha nice! My VPN provides both of those, have you launched with a VPN to see if it shows that unlock date? I just launched Origin with a Japanese VPN active and it still shows September 24th, does it lock the date down to the geographic location of the IP that installs the game?

Edit: Shows 24th here on Origin Japan

Last edited:

:D

I've tried using a VPN to buy from Origin Mexico but my purchase always fails as I perform the final confirmation... Must be because of my UK address on PayPal :(.

Anyone found anywhere selling Origin keys which are dispatching them now? It seems all the sites I tend to use are only sending them out on the EU release so I can't pre-load and unlock it early.

I've tried using a VPN to buy from Origin Mexico but my purchase always fails as I perform the final confirmation... Must be because of my UK address on PayPal :(.

Anyone found anywhere selling Origin keys which are dispatching them now? It seems all the sites I tend to use are only sending them out on the EU release so I can't pre-load and unlock it early.

Yeah, switch off the VPN when you go to pay and it'll go through.

I just tried Flyvpn Indonesia and the Origin banner is showing 21 hours to unlock and the origin app is showing me 24th September, so I have no idea! I know I'll be sad if I can't play tomorrow ;)

I also tested the Indonesian VPN and it still shows that the game will be unlocked September 21th at 5 PM German time. So I think we will play tomorrow. ;)

Can confirm using a Korean VPN the game will unlock at 4PM UK Time..

fifa.png

Just a question on editing. I didnt get FIFA 15 on PC last year until Spring so could anyone tell me how soon after release to expect player face mods to start appearing? or the modding way patch which is what I used last year?

I say 'player' but I really mean Marital and Memphis for United!

Thanks.

I would recommend that you unlock the game using VPN, then go into Offline mode till the game is fully released in your region.

Noticed there are different animations for corner kicks depending on the player but not free kicks...wonder if there would be any way to set the technique for free kicks to the same as corners, right now that free kick tekkers is not a good look.

Back
Top Bottom