FIFA 16 - PC

I'm a bit dumb and don't know which version to choose just to have PS buttons ingame. What is the meaning of that "trainer" files and normal circle/no circle? :D

It's related to that silly trainer thing they included, some people wanted it so you can see just the direction arrow for manual passing, if you just keep the trainer turned off like I do then it doesn't matter which you choose, I went with Type 02 no circle...

Is there some kind of active league/ladder going on here at evo-web? It would be nice with some kind of casual one where you can meet up and play against each other, write down the score and maybe post the highlight videos from the match. It could be fun. Maybe have som rules that you can't pick 5 star teams etc. Not too strict but only a little, you know?

For those of us using a DS4 this little mod is perfect:

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3870324

Thats only for the icons right?

I´m still having the problem that the buttons on my laptop are messed up, even the hardware manager says an XBOX controller is connected (as it´s emulated by the DS3 tool.

When I move the left stick, the menu cursor jumps 2 fields and not one.
When I hit the X button the cursor goes up at the same time and so on and so on.

Right stick doesn´t work at all.

I tried everything, motionjoy, DS3, DS4, set the buttons in those tools, reinstalled the game, nothing works.

To me it seems like that it has to do with WIN 8.1.

On my desktop where I got WIN 7, I don´t have any problem.

Yes it's the icon overlay.

Have you used inputmapper (must be run as admnin as well)? Have you made sure the controller connects as exclusive? Because that's the cause of the problem you're having, I've had the exact same issue when I forget to run IM and/or when the DS4 is not connected in exclusive mode.

Yes it's the icon overlay.

Have you used inputmapper (must be run as admnin as well)? Have you made sure the controller connects as exclusive? Because that's the cause of the problem you're having, I've had the exact same issue when I forget to run IM and/or when the DS4 is not connected in exclusive mode.

I haven´t tried IM yet, only motionjoy, xcDS3 and scpserver.
On all tools it´s been the same.

What do you mean connects as exclusive?

Meaning that IM (or whatever app you use) has exclusive contact with the DS4, that's crucial, otherwise it will not work properly, you should try IM.

Install IM, set it to run as administrator, launch it, then connect your DS4 (I use USB it's less hassle), this is what you should see in the log:

Last edited:
with wich program can i edit ini files?

I would recommend Notepad++ as it gives line numbers, and makes editing files alot easier than Notepad.

Also if you do coding or anything and you get a message you fucked up line 113 you know where to look where as in Notepad you don't have a clue.

hope some modder will look into it...its really awful to play tournament(wc, euro etc) matches on the home ground of the every team.
I also need that to finish my pre-season tournament patch. I asked Ariel from Moddingway mod but didn't get an answer yet.

Meaning that IM (or whatever app you use) has exclusive contact with the DS4, that's crucial, otherwise it will not work properly, you should try IM.

Install IM, set it to run as administrator, launch it, then connect your DS4 (I use USB it's less hassle), this is what you should see in the log:

It´s exclusive but it doesn´t work.
I keep having the same problem I have with DS3.

I also tried that workaround on the IM forum with that batch file.

It´s ok. I gave up. I´ll probably install WIN 7 on that laptop.
I´m sure it´s a WIN 8.1 thing.

Btw,
has anyone tried this?

http://downloads.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-16/fifa-16-revolution-total-cameras-tool/

I´ll check on it when I get home.
I hope itßs any good.

Thx a lot!

This is defo worth a try.
Because what I noticed, when I get in the game into controller/side selection, moving the left stick makes both controllers (1 and 2) move left and right.
Just like I´m steering two controllers.

I´ll try and report back...lol.

I've been playing around with DB editing for the first time in this Fifa with there being no Creation Master and I've been surprised how much stuff you can change in the DB without it corrupting an ongoing CM save, I think it's well known that you can change kit assignments without CM corruption (I added Sheffield Wednesday's alternate kit into the game), but is it well known you can change commentary name assignments? I bought Jetro Willems but was surprised that he didn't have a callname, despite Willems existing so I assigned it to him and it's used in game now, bought John Stones and again no callname, sadly no "Stones" but there's "Stone" so used that for him.

I've been playing around with DB editing for the first time in this Fifa with there being no Creation Master and I've been surprised how much stuff you can change in the DB without it corrupting an ongoing CM save, I think it's well known that you can change kit assignments without CM corruption (I added Sheffield Wednesday's alternate kit into the game), but is it well known you can change commentary name assignments? I bought Jetro Willems but was surprised that he didn't have a callname, despite Willems existing so I assigned it to him and it's used in game now, bought John Stones and again no callname, sadly no "Stones" but there's "Stone" so used that for him.

Hey man

How do you go about changing the callnames please? :)

Open the DB, find the table "commentarynames", then you basically change the name in commentarystring to match the player whose name you want said, so if you find Stone change it to Stones for John Stones and copy the commentaryid, then open the table "playernames" find Stones and change the commentaryid from 900000 (which means no callname) to the correct ID for Stone.

For someone like Jetro Willems you don't need to change the name of the callname because it's already Willems but for some reason in playernames table he didn't have the commentaryid for the callname so just change that and save.

I always regenerate next, not sure if it's needed but doesn't hurt.

And of course before doing this you should back up your DB just in case \FIFA 16\data\db I just right click the two files and "add to rar" which does the job.

No idea if this'll help but you seem a hopeless case so worth a try: https://inputmapper.com/forum/4/1407

Hasn´t helped either but thax for your effort.

I installed WIN 7 on that laptop and it works fine now.

Since the latest patch, the game freezes when looking for an opponent (online gaming).
Haven´t had that before.

I experience this on my desktop and my laptop.

Anyone else having that problem?

Managed to get it working but now the game won't launch from the bloody mod menu thing. I think it might be because I clicked the online mode button, so I'm doing a fresh uninstall etc., see if that fixes it.

Is there a setting to change the weather in the config?

I just finished a season on Career Mode and it rained 90% of the games, had 1 snow game and about 3/4 matches were it was good weather.

Yeah you can tweak all that stuff, not sure which files they are though, I have weather.txt in C:\Games\FIFA 16\dlc\dlc_FootballCompEng\dlc\FootballCompEng\data\compdata but it's possible there are more that affect it.

Back
Top Bottom