FIFA 13 ModdingWay Mod V 1.8.4 by Ariel

Re: FIFA 13 ModdingWay Mod V 1.5.0 by Ariel

hi im new to all this i need big help and i have got a few questions

what do i do to get goodison park onto my fifa?
can i play with my edited stuff on y xbox or is it just for the computer?

can think of anything else for now

Install Stadium modd & regenerate at end of installation. Only for PC. If you install one of the DataBase to see camp nou it will change your stuff. U can have stadiums with out DB and will not change your edits.

I hve a small problem with this mod, My boots keep changing for every play in the teams, My Pro boots change all the time, Even when change something in edit your pro, Also if i download my game face, My players body skin tone changes to a dark complection. Getting really annoying now, Also ESPN stuff don't work either, Game runs no problem but just having a few small problems...:COAT:

It's the 1.5.0. All in one i downloaded.

Last edited:

I hve a small problem with this mod, My boots keep changing for every play in the teams, My Pro boots change all the time, Even when change something in edit your pro, Also if i download my game face, My players body skin tone changes to a dark complection. Getting really annoying now, Also ESPN stuff don't work either, Game runs no problem but just having a few small problems...:COAT:

It's the 1.5.0. All in one i downloaded.

its not compatible with any other mod this mod will run fine on a clean install of fifa add anything else if you dont know what u are doing it will fail. Just one thing will break this game its very delicate. Unlike Pes 13 that u can have multiple mods Fifa is nowhere near that only one patch at a time my friend.

Last edited:

Thing is i don't have any other patches, Just this All in one...:))

I'll try a fresh install....:))

Is there anyways to get the original nets back?

yes go to Games\FIFA 13\Game\data\sceneassets and delete the folder that says goalnet then regenerate and u will have your nets back

Sonofsam, for some reason after everything working fine, i'm getting a black screen after Fifa13 Messi wall art?? Any help?

Sonofsam, for some reason after everything working fine, i'm getting a black screen after Fifa13 Messi wall art?? Any help?

has not happen to me or others as far as I know. Did you add anything to the mod? Is not they try to remove the start up screen by modding way then regenerate. It is located here:
Games\FIFA 13\Game\data\ui\game
Delete the background & screens folder then regenerate maybe your files got corrupted.

Re: FIFA 13 ModdingWay Mod V 1.3.0 by Ariel

I cant say I understand you ?

Sorry for my English. So I said:
in "new tournament" cursor stuck on tournaments in France. So you can not change your country, so I can not select, for example, the World Cup or the Champions League.
I do not know if I made ​​it clear.
Thank you to those who can help me.

Sorry for my English. So I said:
in "new tournament" cursor stuck on tournaments in France. So you can not change your country, so I can not select, for example, the World Cup or the Champions League.
I do not know if I made ​​it clear.
Thank you to those who can help me.

sounds like u are running another mod on top of this one I do not have a problem selecting France & world cup works fine. have you updated to v1.6.2? Modding way is not compatible with other mods are you using Modding way Database? Need more info please. Also your game needs to be updated from v1.5.0 to v1.6.0 that is from EA updates not moddingway

Last edited:
Re: FIFA 13 ModdingWay Mod V 1.6.2 by Ariel

Stadium Mod V2.0 has been released boys with a SH*$&#&*#@T load of stadium updates and more down load on first page.

Sonofsam is there anywhere i can get a good turf patch with more snow than in original Fifa?

Sonofsam is there anywhere i can get a good turf patch with more snow than in original Fifa?

No there really is not in fact Eltico es the best fifa turf patch there is for now and that is turf from fifa 12. :COAT:

sounds like u are running another mod on top of this one I do not have a problem selecting France & world cup works fine. have you updated to v1.6.2? Modding way is not compatible with other mods are you using Modding way Database? Need more info please. Also your game needs to be updated from v1.5.0 to v1.6.0 that is from EA updates not moddingway

:WORSHIP:Thank you for your answer. Indeed, I used a "gameplay mod" of fidel. Is it because of this then? I have not yet downloaded your version 1.6.2 patch.
I'll uninstall the game play to see. thank you.

:WORSHIP:Thank you for your answer. Indeed, I used a "gameplay mod" of fidel. Is it because of this then? I have not yet downloaded your version 1.6.2 patch.
I'll uninstall the game play to see. thank you.

Fidel GP mod is not compatible with Moddingway if you read his forum its what he says. I tried it to but makes may game very laggy i would not combine both.

Fidel GP mod is not compatible with Moddingway if you read his forum its what he says. I tried it to but makes may game very laggy i would not combine both.

Yes i enderstand you. and with a graphic mod, will it compatible with moddingway please?

Yes i enderstand you. and with a graphic mod, will it compatible with moddingway please?

Huh??? makes no sense your question. Can you rephrase so I can understand you? Moddingway is a graphic mod itself but uses its own DB as well. Mods in fifa do not play well with each other

Last edited:

Stadium Mod V2.0 has been released boys with a SH*$&#&*#@T load of stadium updates and more down load on first page.

Hi

Great work with the Stadium mod, many thanks for that!

Can I use Moddingay mod + Stadium mod or they aren't compatible?

Hi

Great work with the Stadium mod, many thanks for that!

Can I use Moddingay mod + Stadium mod or they aren't compatible?

Yes they are compatible I figure out how to use the UCL stadium updates with modding way and still have MWM adboards I will upload the stadium file so we can all enjoy both mods.

Here is the link for MWM stadium.lua make a back up of your old one & replace with this oneadnq
http://www.mediafire.com/?dostn262h9a

Last edited:

thanks it works fine:WORSHIP:. i want to create another NT with your patch but i don not see where is fifa and db file when i open creation master, or creation studio?
Thanks for advance.

i installed everything..used MWM selector..but crashes when i start new carrier with new team?? i dont know if i have the latest update of FIFA 13 since i have the non-original version.. :-P

Does this fix any of the bugs/glitches/annoyances in how the AI plays and/or career mode? If not is there another patch that does? Considering getting the PC version if there's some decent mods that fix the bugs in CM, not fussed about new boots/adboards and all the other trivial stuff (although new turfs sounds nice) :)

Yes they are compatible I figure out how to use the UCL stadium updates with modding way and still have MWM adboards I will upload the stadium file so we can all enjoy both mods.

Here is the link for MWM stadium.lua make a back up of your old one & replace with this oneadnq
http://www.mediafire.com/?dostn262h9a

Thanks for the answer... so I can only install this option?

Gameplays and other aren't compatible with Moddingway mod?

Thanks for the answer... so I can only install this option?

Gameplays and other aren't compatible with Moddingway mod?

they all are compatible with moddingway I only figure out how to make the UCL stadium updates compatible with MWM

Back
Top Bottom