FIFA 13 ModdingWay Mod V 1.8.4 by Ariel

Re: FIFA 13 ModdingWay Mod V 1.6.7 by Ariel

Hey Sono,

I have a question for you, since you regularly add to Ariel's MW patch these extras, I wondered if you can help me.

I want to use these UEFA Champions League add-boards for normal exhibition/Kick off mode games here:

http://www.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-13/uefa-champions-league-1213-adboards/

My question is how would I do that?, what would I add in my stadium.lua?

There seems to be quite a few of these UEFA adboards you can have one to show how you want but you must decide which one then I can show you how to add to exhibition games if you let me know which one you want.

Come on boys 9,240 views lets show these punks at socceraccess that we PES playas can Fifa too. Lets break that 10,000 views

There seems to be quite a few of these UEFA adboards you can have one to show how you want but you must decide which one then I can show you how to add to exhibition games if you let me know which one you want.

Hey mate, it would be the normal version of the CL adboards above (Not the turkish or german ones).

I just want to play exhibition CL matches with them.

Thanks

The Transfers don´t work to me! I just have new shoes! How can i change it?

Up to date transfers are only in DB 2.0 you must use the Moddingway selector to change boots & DB. If you want to do your own transfers you can use this tool for transfers
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176785
other than that there is not much info you are providing. Remember to run the selector as an administrator.

Hey mate, it would be the normal version of the CL adboards above (Not the turkish or german ones).

I just want to play exhibition CL matches with them.

Thanks

Ok if I understand you right the file that needs changing is adboard_1_0.rx3 and is located Game\data\sceneassets\adboard you can use FM12 to open that file & replace the image there since its the once use for all exhibition games. Some teams have assigned adboars no matter were they play. You can try & do this yourself but if is too much here is the file & make a back up of your original file incase you wish to return to it.
http://www.mediafire.com/?4qbab3jjd5wn5ao

Hi!

Transfers doesn't work?... in pics are for example Beckham in PSG but in my game are still in MLS:

Should I put DB 2.0?

send me your DB then I will add camp nou to Barcelona or I can give you a tutorial on how to do it yourself if you have a specific DB you cannot use the ones in the mod you have to add it to your specific DB I hope you made a back up of your DB

I don't use any specific db, just 2.0 one from the Mod on first page. Should I send it to you?

Here is the DB with the latest EA winter transfers that works with the Stadium Add on. It has the correct names & team assigments for the stadium added. Camp nou is playable in La Liga with Barcelona. Copy this to Games\FIFA 13\Game\data\db & make a back up of your DB. You will need to start a new career & your old one will not work with this new DB get it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?8ajhcpk2u1cqat8

Hi!

Transfers doesn't work?... in pics are for example Beckham in PSG but in my game are still in MLS:

Should I put DB 2.0?

Your on MLS all star team. Hes on that on the 360 and PS3 version of FIFA even with the new squad update. It doesnt go off who is in the league on FIFA as you can put any player on like 5 or more teams in the editor.

Hi

I installed all moddingway mods from 1.5.0 to 1.6.7
The game interface changed but the transfers doesn't

What else do I need to install to get the latest transfers?

Thanks

Here is the DB with the latest EA winter transfers that works with the Stadium Add on. It has the correct names & team assigments for the stadium added. Camp nou is playable in La Liga with Barcelona. Copy this to Games\FIFA 13\Game\data\db & make a back up of your DB. You will need to start a new career & your old one will not work with this new DB get it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?8ajhcpk2u1cqat8

Awesome mate thanks alot!

Hi

I installed all moddingway mods from 1.5.0 to 1.6.7
The game interface changed but the transfers doesn't

What else do I need to install to get the latest transfers?

Thanks
There are different DB's look through the thread and you'll find posts relating to your question. DB & reset squads.

Thank you, but I can't extract the file. Here's the problem:

And I also can't extract your Stadium Mod Installer Plus V2.0. Do you know what's the problem?

Try to download again & use 7zip cos I just download it and it works fine

Nevermind, I used this tutorial and it worked. I chose slot 6 to get preview automatically loaded. But in game settings before match, the previews of clear day/night are wrong. Look:

Overcast and sunset work fine:

Any chance to fix it?

Nevermind, I used this tutorial and it worked. I chose slot 6 to get preview automatically loaded. But in game settings before match, the previews of clear day/night are wrong. Look:

Overcast and sunset work fine:

Any chance to fix it?

No not really it should come up automatically if you add it yourself & there is no overcast on this version of the stadium only clear day & night. A better version of camp nou will come out which will have all weather. This is a crappy & only version of camp nou from Fifa 12 it only works day & nite as you will find out if you change the settings other than the ones that work.

This DB include new teams or not ?

no it does not its the update from EA for winter. v4.0 of MWM will be updated with the latest tranfers include the added team by this weekend I will add the stadium files to v4.0 once its released.

Hi all, it's my first post on this forum. I went here cause i have problem with that mod. Actually I can't change my database. I changed it in that selector i choose version 4.0 but I don't have any new teams. Rest of the stuff works I have new scoreboards, new balls, new tournaments but database won't change. What can I do? Should I regenerate files in bh editor? Plz reply me asap. I will be thankful.

Greetings

Regenerate the folder that says DB using FM 12 you can read about it on the first post

Hi guys I'm new to this I've installed the areol mod it seams to be working fine transfers faces tattoos ect! My question is can I install one of the gameplay patches ie frediel ect? I don't like default gameplay it's to fast and predicable?
Thanks for any help guys.

Hi guys I'm new to this I've installed the areol mod it seams to be working fine transfers faces tattoos ect! My question is can I install one of the gameplay patches ie frediel ect? I don't like default gameplay it's to fast and predicable?
Thanks for any help guys.

yes you can use any gp you like as long as you regenerate then you can try all GP mods.

Thanks for the reply mate! Sorry if this sounds stupid but do I need a tool to do this regenerate or is it included withe the gameplay patch?
Thanks for your help much appreciated

Thanks for the reply mate! Sorry if this sounds stupid but do I need a tool to do this regenerate or is it included withe the gameplay patch?
Thanks for your help much appreciated

first post has a tool called FM 12 you can use that tool to regenerate the GP mod & the GP mod does not have a regenerating tool.

first post has a tool called FM 12 you can use that tool to regenerate the GP mod & the GP mod does not have a regenerating tool.

Thanks again mate! So I'm I download the fm 12 tool and the stadium installer and with the stadium installer I get the choice of 3 gameplay mods? Fedel immersion and Paulv?

And what one would you say is best for a slower game and player indivualaty ?

Thanks mate

im out of my depth ive downloaded immersions gameplay the folders got a data folder dlc folder and a product config! so i copy these over the same folders in my main fifa13 folder? and ive downloaded the regenerator but have no idea what do now? this is so much harder than pes patching!
sorry to be a pain but please help!
thanks

Back
Top Bottom