FIFA 13 ModdingWay Mod V 1.8.4 by Ariel

Re: FIFA 13 ModdingWay Mod V 1.6.2 by Ariel

Does this fix any of the bugs/glitches/annoyances in how the AI plays and/or career mode? If not is there another patch that does? Considering getting the PC version if there's some decent mods that fix the bugs in CM, not fussed about new boots/adboards and all the other trivial stuff (although new turfs sounds nice) :)

in pc we need to update the game from 1.50 to 1.6 & according to EA almost all bugs are fixed if you update

i installed everything..used MWM selector..but crashes when i start new carrier with new team?? i dont know if i have the latest update of FIFA 13 since i have the non-original version.. :-P

you must select career mode in the MWM selector & run as administrator

I was having crashes but every time i updated Fifa it was fine..

if you connect online you need to use the online compatibility DB or you will have crashes. Make sure you are not running anyother patch with MWM not compatible with other mods.

in pc we need to update the game from 1.50 to 1.6 & according to EA almost all bugs are fixed if you update

Well what I mean is on the 360 there's still a number of bugs/freezes/annoyances with the latest official update, surely the latest PC official update is still the same version?

Well what I mean is on the 360 there's still a number of bugs/freezes/annoyances with the latest official update, surely the latest PC official update is still the same version?

Yes they sure are same in content from 360 & PC. The only crashes I get on the PC is when I mix mods or modify the Database. If I only use MWM and it is install properly I do not get any crashes & career mode work perfectly for me. I have a very good PC with nvida graphic cards & some crashes on PC are related to hardware to run the game. I know cos I was not able to run fifa 12 on my old rig with same problems that some are having with fifa 13. My new PC runs fifa 12 & 13 with no issues on a vanilla install no crashes or errors with all updates applied. 360 is running on old hardware now. On the soccergaming forums no one is now complaining about crashes anymore only at first. Hope that helps.

Crashes I can deal with, I'm thinking things more like matches scheduled on transfer deadline day are auto-simmed, impossible to play, man of the match often doesn't have the highest score, all those silly bugs that still remain?

Crashes I can deal with, I'm thinking things more like matches scheduled on transfer deadline day are auto-simmed, impossible to play, man of the match often doesn't have the highest score, all those silly bugs that still remain?

Oh those problems no change in PC its the same issues as 360. We just try to modify what we can on PC like career mode I use this settings which work for me
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175633

unfortunately those issues have not been solved either on PC version.

Re: FIFA 13 ModdingWay Mod V 1.6.5 by Ariel

Hi Sono,

Having installed Ariel's Moddingway mod up until the latest version 1.6.5, I have installed your stadium mod and after the 168 re-generator doesn't work obviously.

So I closed it down and opened FHL-BH Editor, which works as I selected every folder and clicked regenerate all take care of external files, but obviously it isnt correct as in game ive lost all pictures of balls,referee faces etc included in ariels original patch.

Please can you tell me after installing the stadium mods which folders i click to regenerate? and is it regenerate all take care of all external files or not? thanks

Hi Sono,

Having installed Ariel's Moddingway mod up until the latest version 1.6.5, I have installed your stadium mod and after the 168 re-generator doesn't work obviously.

So I closed it down and opened FHL-BH Editor, which works as I selected every folder and clicked regenerate all take care of external files, but obviously it isnt correct as in game ive lost all pictures of balls,referee faces etc included in ariels original patch.

Please can you tell me after installing the stadium mods which folders i click to regenerate? and is it regenerate all take care of all external files or not? thanks

It should be the one that says recommended & yes take care of all external file. If that does not work I only use Fifa File Master 12 to do all regenerating. Its on the first post if you need no know more about it. Good luck.

Thanks for the reply, but I don't have a clue which folder needs regenerating. In FM12 which folder did you select to regenerate after installing stadium mod? I mean is it Data 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 or 8? There are so many?

Thanks for the reply, but I don't have a clue which folder needs regenerating. In FM12 which folder did you select to regenerate after installing stadium mod? I mean is it Data 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 or 8? There are so many?

ALL OF THEM you see you are installing files in all places so if you use FM12 select the data file & it will regenerate the files that are needed only. Its much faster & easier than any other regenerator.

Hi Sono, so basically these are the steps (Correct me if I'm wrong?)

1.) Install your stadium mod.

2.) Open FM12, and regenerate ONLY the Data folders? (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) by clicking tools then regenerate BH at the top?

Is that correct? You only need to regenerate the Data folders only correct? And you must do ALL of them individually by highlighting them?

Also you dont need to do the other folders do you? Like eng_bg etc

Hi Sono, so basically these are the steps (Correct me if I'm wrong?)

1.) Install your stadium mod.

2.) Open FM12, and regenerate ONLY the Data folders? (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) by clicking tools then regenerate BH at the top?

Is that correct? You only need to regenerate the Data folders only correct? And you must do ALL of them individually by highlighting them?

Also you dont need to do the other folders do you? Like eng_bg etc

in your case select the game folder click on regenerate ONLY ONCE no need to do each folder since you are getting confuse its really not that hard. Everytime you add a new file to the folders just regenerate so the game can pick it up when you play.

Adboards updated boys to include almost all leagues on 1st post.

Hi Sono,

Got the regenerating business working, thanks for your help.

Your new adboards though, how would I install them? Also do you need to regenerate the game folder again when added?

Cheers, new to modding.

Hi Sono,

Got the regenerating business working, thanks for your help.

Your new adboards though, how would I install them? Also do you need to regenerate the game folder again when added?

Cheers, new to modding.

I understand u are new to modding. Ok for the adboards just need to regenerate the adboard folder with FM12 and that is the beauty of FM12 lets you regenerate only the folders you put files into. You do not need to regen the game folder only where you add new files. Hope that helps you my friend.

Re: FIFA 13 ModdingWay Mod V 1.6.7 by Ariel

Great!! Will they release 4.0. database with new teams and new transfers..

Great!! Will they release 4.0. database with new teams and new transfers..

Yes its on the works since its a lot of work now to update DB 4.0 for now you can use DB 2.0 to have the latest transfer but no new teams.

Hmmm why do I feel like I am the one posting the most on my own thread??? LOL keep viewing boys I want to break the 10,000 mark. Soon I will add these add-ons to MWM: Polish league fully license & Zon Sagres mods thanks to the boys testing this I will have a flawless integration soon keep posted.

Last edited:

Mate, there's something I want to ask you. How can I install both this ModdingWay patch & this Camp Nou at the same time? When I install Camp Nou I lost the patch's database and vice versa. :(

Last edited:

Mate, there's something I want to ask you. How can I install both this ModdingWay patch & this Camp Nou at the same time? When I install Camp Nou I lost the patch's database and vice versa. :(

well you have 2 options: Make a copy of your DB install the stadium from that link then you will have to add camp nou to your DB. The other option is use my stadium installer it does not overwrite your DB just installs the files needed. Then you will have to add Camp nou to your specific DB.

That is the same camp nou going around in many different sites there is no other version but the same being recycle even on my stadium patch its the same version. Now if I were you I would wait till the proper version is release coming soon you can have a look at it here. It is being converted from PES 13 to Fifa 13 and will be the best camp nou around.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181078
video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h_rIFaiZFY&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:

well you have 2 options: Make a copy of your DB install the stadium from that link then you will have to add camp nou to your DB. The other option is use my stadium installer it does not overwrite your DB just installs the files needed. Then you will have to add Camp nou to your specific DB.

That is the same camp nou going around in many different sites there is no other version but the same being recycle even on my stadium patch its the same version. Now if I were you I would wait till the proper version is release coming soon you can have a look at it here. It is being converted from PES 13 to Fifa 13 and will be the best camp nou around.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181078
video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h_rIFaiZFY&feature=youtu.be

Okay, so I decide to use your stadium installer. At the end I got this screen:

And after 1-2 minute this one comes out:

What should I do next? When I click on CARICA it ask me to open a "FIFA file", which I couldn't find.

Thanks for your help mate.

Okay, so I decide to use your stadium installer. At the end I got this screen:

And after 1-2 minute this one comes out:

What should I do next? When I click on CARICA it ask me to open a "FIFA file", which I couldn't find.

Thanks for your help mate.

can you click on the flag & select english I do not understand Italian & yes everytime you add files to fifa you must regenerate which is what the last program is trying to do & almost forgot you must run the regenerator as admin it looks to me it could not find your fifa installation folder

Last edited:

can you click on the flag & select english I do not understand Italian & yes everytime you add files to fifa you must regenerate which is what the last program is trying to do & almost forgot you must run the regenerator as admin it looks to me it could not find your fifa installation folder

Okay, I installed it, regenerated it, and I got Goodison Park & DW Stadium (under the name Stadion Europa & Ivy Lane respectively), but no Camp Nou. When I choose the option "Camp Nou in Exhibition mod with DB" I face the old problem: Camp Nou in, database out. What did I miss? @@

Okay, I installed it, regenerated it, and I got Goodison Park & DW Stadium (under the name Stadion Europa & Ivy Lane respectively), but no Camp Nou. When I choose the option "Camp Nou in Exhibition mod with DB" I face the old problem: Camp Nou in, database out. What did I miss? @@

send me your DB then I will add camp nou to Barcelona or I can give you a tutorial on how to do it yourself if you have a specific DB you cannot use the ones in the mod you have to add it to your specific DB I hope you made a back up of your DB

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom