FIFA 13 ModdingWay Mod V 1.8.4 by Ariel

Re: FIFA 13 ModdingWay Mod V 1.1.1 by Ariel

Scoreboards links added soon I will update the stadium patch to include the scoreboards for easy installation

Stadium Mod Installer updated to include additional goodies

I've added mod installer and now i get crash at Transfer deadline day???

I've added mod installer and now i get crash at Transfer deadline day???

If you use one of the DB in the mod it will ruin your career game. If not then something else is making it crash. So far I am on my third season & not a single crash. I use moddingway DB v2.0. Make sure you have not installed something else like revolution which is not compatible with moddingway mod. This is only compatible with Moddingway. If you only install the stadiums and kits u will not have a problem. If you install the career mod they only work when you start a new career

When you install stadiums mod and it ask you to regenerate with fifa 13 installer what file do i load for regeneration mate?

When you install stadiums mod and it ask you to regenerate with fifa 13 installer what file do i load for regeneration mate?

there should be two shortcuts on the desktop either one will generate your files although it should had ran automatically at end of installation so if it did no need to regenerate constantly

If it did regen, would the installer mod show? I got this orange pop up box saying " the application fails to execute the planned, initial rebuilding of the indexes (bh) and it could not able to work correctly.....????

Last edited:

If it did regen, would the installer mod show? I got this orange pop up box saying " the application fails to execute the planned, initial rebuilding of the indexes (bh) and it could not able to work correctly.....????

seems you are having too many problems last thing I recommend is to download THIS and regenerate with this choose the recommended selection which would be "take care of external..." the first option in other words. Then go in game choose stadium Ivy Lane there u should see DW stadium

Re: FIFA 13 ModdingWay Mod V 1.3.0 by Ariel

I'm going to do fresh install, which part do i need to start with? Do i have to go back to the beggining or can i start at .9.3.0?

need to start with v1.0.0 then updates all you need is on the first post

I'm going to do fresh install, which part do i need to start with? Do i have to go back to the beggining or can i start at .9.3.0?

No start with v1.0.0 all in one then apply the updates

Sonofsam, i used your No DB before and had turfs, but know i have tried to patch it but the turfs not show?? can you give me a pic on what should be where in the fifa13 main folder please.

Some strange shit going on in here, i played with moddingway patch champions league, now it's gone, no CL in tourney mode WTF? Is it because i added turfs and regen? All sorted, just used the mod again and sorted.

Last edited:

Some strange shit going on in here, i played with moddingway patch champions league, now it's gone, no CL in tourney mode WTF? Is it because i added turfs and regen? All sorted, just used the mod again and sorted.

cool Ariel added new features for tournaments glad you got your turf working.

Mate it just gors to show you how much E.A could improve this game with all the little mods and such. The turf makes it feel like a whole new game.

Mate it just gors to show you how much E.A could improve this game with all the little mods and such. The turf makes it feel like a whole new game.

you should get Chuck Daddys chant 4 an even better atmosphere it just adds even more read it up here I did not put it here cos its a long download & explanation to read
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175533

Is it only for me? Can not choosing Nation in new tournament With joystick I can just choose all tournamet in brazil . Help please

Please help me with regenerate. I run only Stadium Pack Plus and at the and regenerate will pup up. What I have to do now? The tool is asking for a FIFA file to regenerate, but I can't find any FIFA files?

Last edited:

Please help me with regenerate. I run only Stadium Pack Plus and at the and regenerate will pup up. What I have to do now? The tool is asking for a FIFA file to regenerate, but I can't find any FIFA files?

you dont it searches automatically and you click yes then regenerate you have to wait a while. If you still not able to regenerate direct the regeneration to the location of your install files. Games\FIFA 13

you dont it searches automatically and you click yes then regenerate you have to wait a while. If you still not able to regenerate direct the regeneration to the location of your install files. Games\FIFA 13

Yes my system detects the fifa 13 folder, but he won't start generating. Left "load" and a white strip "current operation". Nothing happens.

Yes my system detects the fifa 13 folder, but he won't start generating. Left "load" and a white strip "current operation". Nothing happens.

Ok if that generator does not work there should be a shortcut on your desktop call FHL-BH Editor. Click on that and select the recommended option. If you dont see that short cut go to your fifa game folder and u will find it there. Wait for it to regenerate it takes a few minutos depending on your PC. In game Ivy lane is DW stadium & Stadio Europa is Goodison Park. The others are updates for stadiums.

Ok if that generator does not work there should be a shortcut on your desktop call FHL-BH Editor. Click on that and select the recommended option. If you dont see that short cut go to your fifa game folder and u will find it there. Wait for it to regenerate it takes a few minutos depending on your PC. In game Ivy lane is DW stadium & Stadio Europa is Goodison Park. The others are updates for stadiums.

Thanks for your help! I will try it out

Re: FIFA 13 ModdingWay Mod V 1.5.0 by Ariel

hi im new to all this i need big help and i have got a few questions

what do i do to get goodison park onto my fifa?
can i play with my edited stuff on y xbox or is it just for the computer?

can think of anything else for now

Back
Top Bottom