FIFA 13 ModdingWay Mod V 1.8.4 by Ariel

Re: FIFA 13 ModdingWay Mod V 1.6.7 by Ariel

im out of my depth ive downloaded immersions gameplay the folders got a data folder dlc folder and a product config! so i copy these over the same folders in my main fifa13 folder? and ive downloaded the regenerator but have no idea what do now? this is so much harder than pes patching!
sorry to be a pain but please help!
thanks

If you got your files in the right place all is left to do is regenerated. If you downloaded FM12 perhaps this will help you its on page 3
http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showpost.php?p=2657053&postcount=105

Re: FIFA 13 ModdingWay Mod V 1.6.7 by Ariel

Thank you it seems I've done it all the attributes have changed its slower! The only thing is I'm just about to start a manger mode and all the players price tags are really low? Why has this happened

that's because the DB was change to fit this type of gameplay & the modder of the DB claims he got the more to life actual rates for players. Also to see individuality between players & teams.

Re: FIFA 13 ModdingWay Mod V 1.7.3 by Ariel

How can i change players Nationality..Sammir ( Dinamo Zg.) is Brazilian, but he plays for Croatia NT.?

Re: FIFA 13 ModdingWay Mod V 1.7.9 by Ariel

Guys, I have downloaded all the files as instructed and started the installation process accordingly, but I am facing two problems: first one is that the names of the new teams is showing as numbers only the logos are accurate but names are wrong, second one when i tray to create a career mode the game crash at the insider report session when it show that I am appointed by a team

Re: FIFA 13 ModdingWay Mod V 1.8.0 by Ariel

New teams appear in edit mode but not in match selection. Also, some new teams names are all letters, numbers and symbols. Any ideas?

Re: FIFA 13 ModdingWay Mod V 1.7.9 by Ariel

Guys, I have downloaded all the files as instructed and started the installation process accordingly, but I am facing two problems: first one is that the names of the new teams is showing as numbers only the logos are accurate but names are wrong, second one when i tray to create a career mode the game crash at the insider report session when it show that I am appointed by a team

+1 on the names of teams being numbers. I chose DB 4.0 on the selector and edited reset the roster.

My problem was that I forgot to change loc folders name.

Everything was fixed.

One more issue appeared when i restarted my career in order to add the Europe Cup from the first season; once I started the career again and reached the match of Europe Cup. I found the following; the intro video & stadium graphics /ad boards are for Europa League, but when the match started the scoreboard is for Champions League even the commentators were talking about champions league, one more thing I was playing with Man Utd against Fenerbache when Webo scored a goal it showeed his name in letters/numbers, and when Emre his teammate scored the second goal his name showed perfectly without any faults

One more issue appeared when i restarted my career in order to add the Europe Cup from the first season; once I started the career again and reached the match of Europe Cup. I found the following; the intro video & stadium graphics /ad boards are for Europa League, but when the match started the scoreboard is for Champions League even the commentators were talking about champions league, one more thing I was playing with Man Utd against Fenerbache when Webo scored a goal it showeed his name in letters/numbers, and when Emre his teammate scored the second goal his name showed perfectly without any faults

Champions is not licensed in fifa 13 only in PES 13 so what you are asking is not possible you get the champions SB cos its a MOD not a new game all to better the game the best possible way. As for the number in the SB no one will be able to fix that its been a problem since fifa 11 when the modders add the EUFA Champions sb to overlays 7. The commentators is also not possible to change. ModdingWay Mod is more of a graphical enhancement it cannot change the game for that only EA can do. Hope this clears things for you

sonofsam69, i've seen in other forum you was using creation of other people unless credit them, dont do that

sonofsam69, i've seen in other forum you was using creation of other people unless credit them, dont do that

Say dude what part in the first page did you not read??? Credits are there so are in the modding way info. READ FIRST before posting :CURSE::CURSE::RANT:

Say dude what part in the first page did you not read??? Credits are there so are in the modding way info. READ FIRST before posting :CURSE::CURSE::RANT:

he have to do that for all patch signed sonofsam69...
are you sonofsam69 ?
i don't think, then s:RANT::RANT::RANT: u:RANT: !

What are you thinking about that :

http://www.pes-patch.com/2012/12/banners-patch-v2-for-pesjp.html

he just use banners of many people (like me), cut and past, and protect the archive with a password...

navrant...

Hey you idiot those are his banners he made for PES 13 the rest are the ones that come with the PEJP patch (which are banners borrowed heavely from many makers) PLUS he included & excell sheet HIGHLIGHTING the ones he did. You give IDIOT a new meaning. sonofsam69 is my cousin and he's currently out of the country otherwise he would slam you himself. There is no password either. The pictures of those banners are the ones he made fool. Nobody is doing what you ask for so forget it. These are not for FIFA 13 get you shit straight man.

Last edited:

Guys.. I have one question fro FIFA Nerds, do I have to start over again my Career every time I install an update for that patch...i.e. I was playing with Manu & was about to finish the season with a great records but after the new update release I made a Backup of all my settings & savings...After installing the update and starting the game, I got message that my career mode is corrupted or not working & needs to be deleted...any help please :(

Guys.. I have one question fro FIFA Nerds, do I have to start over again my Career every time I install an update for that patch...i.e. I was playing with Manu & was about to finish the season with a great records but after the new update release I made a Backup of all my settings & savings...After installing the update and starting the game, I got message that my career mode is corrupted or not working & needs to be deleted...any help please :(

If you made a back of ur Database then you can return to your career but if you did not then its lost for good

If you made a back of ur Database then you can return to your career but if you did not then its lost for good

Sorry for that, could you please guide me where to find the database and in case will I use it back will it affect the new update database

Sorry for that, could you please guide me where to find the database and in case will I use it back will it affect the new update database

DB is located here Games\FIFA 13\Game\data\db and if you updated to v1.8.2 and use the old DB u will not see the new updates from the patch so everytime you update you will need to start a new career.

DB is located here Games\FIFA 13\Game\data\db and if you updated to v1.8.2 and use the old DB u will not see the new updates from the patch so everytime you update you will need to start a new career.

Thank you for your prompt reply :(

Thank you for your prompt reply :(

Say friend here is a SB that may interest you since you had mention about it here it is
http://www.fifapolonia.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17980

fifa132013041511253403.png

Hey! i have link download FIFA 13 ModdingWay Mod V 1.8.2 all in one very fast! It's link mega.co.nz, and here: http://adf.ly/OOLFV
you can use Mipony v2.0.5 to improve speed more fast!

Dude post your links somewhere else we don't tolerate adfly here so get lost. For the rests of you who wish to skip adfly I recommend u use firefox use gresemonkey & install this http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/89322 this is a free download site NO ADFLY EVER

Amazing mod, Ariel - this is how Fifa 13 should've been out of the box. I was wondering - is there any way to assign the yellow Premiership ball to snowy matches instead of the crappy default EA ball?

Guys im currently enjoying this patch, but id like to know 2 things:

1- Is it possible for me to add 3rd kits is some other teams? How?
(i know the regular proceder with CM13 and all, but didnt work with the patch)

2- Is it possible to edit atributes/db of the patch? how?

thanx in adavance :D

Back
Top Bottom