FIFA 10

Hmm my forum account has been deleted from the Fifa Soccer Blog forums and all my posts deleted, real classy that, just what I'd expect from them, and here was me going there to post that Suff was right, nice to see how small they are.
I have to say, whoever did that is fucking pathetic... How childish can you be?

Well in PES anyone that is close to the ball can try to hit it, but this is not the case in FIFA. If you have ever played 2 players in the same team or any of the BAP modes you must have noticed this. Only one player can lock on to the ball, so if the "wrong" player locks on no one else can try to score for example, even if the ball is right at their feet.

romagnoli yeah it was from the wepeeler guy, he couldn't tell any different from last year on this. Sure he only played single player and you don't notice it as often but I'm pretty sure this will still be in fifa 10. No one complains about this on the official forums, which is pretty weird because how annoying it is on clubs for example.

Used to be so nice in PES when playing with a friend in the same team and both jumped to head in a goal and you would have to wait for the cutscene to see who scored. Or you could also take a run, by maybe super cancel, to intercept a pass to another of your players and shoot a one time shot even if the other guy was still locked on to it.

This IS a major problem indeed. For instance, only 2 players (one from each team) jump for headers whenever there's a cross in. Somebody complain to EA. :)

Hmm my forum account has been deleted from the Fifa Soccer Blog forums and all my posts deleted, real classy that, just what I'd expect from them, and here was me going there to post that Suff was right, nice to see how small they are.

So my forum account was deleted, all posts deleted, I created a new account specifically to post that Suff was right, and now I just go back:

You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: Not welcome here - thanks

A ban has been issued on your username.

FFS.

The two videos on the blog aren't working.

EDIT: Working now.

Last edited:
That second interview isn't that new is it? Maybe it was leaked before because I had already seen that several days ago around the same time they put up the one where they interview Rutter in the middle of the real football game they had, when he was all sweaty. Right after the french leak I believe. Never mind, good stuff.

I just watched the emirates video on fifainformer and that Suff geezer is like Peter kenyon."Konami are the greatest,oh no sorry i meant EA" funny dude.

@ Placebo - I think most people would think the action of people running WENB (in banning you) to be very childish - personally I've always enjoyed your contributions on various sites. I think if one is not a scyophant then one is NOT welcomed at that site...most people know that certain people over there have very large egos and very thin skins...cough cough...did some say Adam???

Practice mode in Fifa 2010 = Instant boner! So far everything Im hearing sounds amazing. And theres still alot to be unveiled!

@ Placebo - I think most people would think the action of people running WENB (in banning you) to be very childish - personally I've always enjoyed your contributions on various sites. I think if one is not a scyophant then one is NOT welcomed at that site...most people know that certain people over there have very large egos and very thin skins...cough cough...did some say Adam???

You said it brother ;)

But meh, Fifa Informer's a better fan site anyways, they don't care about hits, about posting any old crap or "nothing posts" just to get something new posted so I think everyone's better off :)

Edit: August 19th? Bloody hell that's early, it ever been that early before? So the question is where to pre-order from? I pre-ordered FNR4 from BangCD as it was the cheapest price in SEK + free delivery.

Last edited:
Checking it again, I think it's the PC version only which will be downloadable in 75 days

They'll just do a transfer window update to be released mid September as before, and we at Fifa Informer plan to do a "August Transfer Window Update Form" so people can directly provide feedback to EA on what data fixes/changes they want to see implemented, I ran this first in January for that transfer window and it was a huge success, really helping to put FSB on the Fifa map, and now I'm with Fifa Informer we'll be running it there :)

Edit: BTW we're getting ahead of ourselves, it's August 19th demo, October 2nd release date, apparently :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom