FIFA 10

superb news about the weather and night matches, another excellent addition (the news just keeps getting better)

Any chance a new thread can be setup specifically about Nets so this thread doesn't get clogged up with loads of shite that hurts my eyes?

I respect peoples opinions but it's the same crap every year.

I also respect that some like smashing off over nets (your jism will just go through the holes though) but that's why I mentioned creating a seperate thread for the Net freaks to go off and have a wankfest.

I think my mind will blow if I have to read about nets anymore. How some can say that's the most beautiful part of the game is beyond me.

Well in PES anyone that is close to the ball can try to hit it, but this is not the case in FIFA. If you have ever played 2 players in the same team or any of the BAP modes you must have noticed this. Only one player can lock on to the ball, so if the "wrong" player locks on no one else can try to score for example, even if the ball is right at their feet.

romagnoli yeah it was from the wepeeler guy, he couldn't tell any different from last year on this. Sure he only played single player and you don't notice it as often but I'm pretty sure this will still be in fifa 10. No one complains about this on the official forums, which is pretty weird because how annoying it is on clubs for example.

Used to be so nice in PES when playing with a friend in the same team and both jumped to head in a goal and you would have to wait for the cutscene to see who scored. Or you could also take a run, by maybe super cancel, to intercept a pass to another of your players and shoot a one time shot even if the other guy was still locked on to it.
Tbh I have never noticed something like that :SHOCK:

Yep, don't understand it one bit. I wonder if the net fetish is there for other sports games like basketball and tennis for example.

Its all part of the authentic feel and realism that EA are trying to acheive. Just like ball phsics and player animation it can come across wooden if the nets are all the same and have the same animation (or lack of) in every ground.

each ground has different styles, colours, slack, tight, sq holes,octaganol, different depths (Nou Camp v Anfield) It just adds to the great feeling of playing away from home IMO, especially during MM.

Who wants to see a 30 yard shot hit the back of the net and die like a wet sponge hitting a wall, its not authentic, its not realistic and it is one big anti-climax.

Any chance a new thread can be setup specifically about Nets so this thread doesn't get clogged up with loads of shite that hurts my eyes?

I respect peoples opinions but it's the same crap every year.

I also respect that some like smashing off over nets (your jism will just go through the holes though) but that's why I mentioned creating a seperate thread for the Net freaks to go off and have a wankfest.

I think my mind will blow if I have to read about nets anymore. How some can say that's the most beautiful part of the game is beyond me.

obviously your opinioin is the only one that counts:THINK:

I suggest you reach into the washing basket find a suitably soiled sock and knock one off quick.

you sound a bit hormonal to me.

I just listened to the podcast... thanks for the net question and for the hint to make ea go and fix them :D

obviously your opinioin is the only one that counts:THINK:

I suggest you reach into the washing basket find a suitably soiled sock and knock one off quick.

you sound a bit hormonal to me.

Uh. Did I not mention I respect other peoples opinions???
I just mentioned another thread being opened where the netters can talk about them as much as they want and then the people who aren't as fussed (the majority) don't even have to look at the letters that are being typed in about the bloody things. Everybody is happy then.

I honestly do believe it would be good to have a seperate thread where people can talk about Nets, Sock tape etc. cos I'm just not that fussed about it all (and I'm pretty sure more feel the same way).

I come in here to read about the gameplay etc. Not all the crap (IMO - Not the only opinion that counts) that pops up.

I've said my piece so will leave it there.

Suitably soiled sock? Clean ones everytime buddy.

Any word on what player faces will look like this year? Have EA managed to get skin tones right and is there any variation to the generic faces............hey dont look at me like that, the net freaks are out en masse, so its only right I speak too, LOL

I think faces are a huge deal in football games.
Otherwise how could you explain the fact that there is a whole community dedicated to edit faces for PES and FIFA?.
Plus I would love to see a huge Edit Mode where you can change the hairstyles and stuff (socks up, or down), tucked/untucked shirts, and everything else like PES 6 used to have... man was that amazing?!.

That's the thing I never liked about FIFA series. They can't seem to make a huge Edit Mode where you can edit anything about players.

A quick note that's just been brought up on the FSB forums, relating to something Jamezinho asked us to talk about in the podcast:
I'm hoping EA finally allow day/dusk/night games and full range of weather conditions at all stadia.

The MANAGER MODE NEWS we posted earlier today would seem to suggest that all stadia can experience all conditions now. Woohoo. :)

A quick note that's just been brought up on the FSB forums, relating to something Jamezinho asked us to talk about in the podcast:

The MANAGER MODE NEWS we posted earlier today would seem to suggest that all stadia can experience all conditions now. Woohoo. :)

NCAA 09 had a colaboration with the weather channel, where the current real world temperature was reflected in the game, is there any chance of a simliar feature being in the game

Not heard anything about that but I doubt it, I think it would be daft anyway - if you played a season in a day every match would have rain if it was raining in real life...

It's just a graphical effect, like a rainbow but with the FIFA colours (red white and black).

They're only in the renders, not in any of the in-game screenshots.

I've got another question about the game.

Do certain players like Pirlo, Juninho, Beckham etc have their proper FK motions or is the same generic nonsense again?

I've got another question about the game.

Do certain players like Pirlo, Juninho, Beckham etc have their proper FK motions or is the same generic nonsense again?

In 09 they had Beckhams, but it was poor. I remember Pro Evo had it perfect. Hopefully they do, and also get it right; i think they got Ronaldo's perfect!

Its weird how they got Ronaldo's perfect but not the cover boy Ronaldhino.

Great news, Suff was correct, confirmed by Fifa Informer sources (gameplay lead Aaron McHardy) minutes ago, Goalkeepers can now be sent off.

Hmm my forum account has been deleted from the Fifa Soccer Blog forums and all my posts deleted, real classy that, just what I'd expect from them, and here was me going there to post that Suff was right, nice to see how small they are.

Hmm my forum account has been deleted from the Fifa Soccer Blog forums and all my posts deleted, real classy that, just what I'd expect from them, and here was me going there to post that Suff was right, nice to see how small they are.
aint that place run by dj doc and chris bauer himself?

Has there been any information about the CPU doing tricks and feints? That's a pretty important part of the game I think. If I'm up against Man Utd I want to see Ronaldo doing his thing (not the rolling around and crying part).

I'm really curious about this one as well. I mostly play against the CPU and I would love to see the CPU players try to to dribble past me with some skill moves. It would give the game much more variety and realism.

Back
Top Bottom