FIFA 10

fifainformer.jpg

June 4th: Two New Exclusive features online now.

FIFA 10 Hands-On Preview

Exclusive Fifa 10 David Rutter 2nd interview @ EAC Vancouver

http://www.fifainformer.com/

The second of our series of exclusive Fifa10 interviews.

I realised that Chris used to be "Jack Bauer", I rarely visit this site anymore.
Quality stuff guys, I hope they're gonna make the CPU AI as filthy and cheeky as possible, like when facing Ronaldo or Robinho I wanna see them using the tricks and skills.
I also hope the difficult is higher because 09 was too easy even on manual controls

Yep Placebo. Suff said he got Reina booked when he tackled Drogba outside of the area.

Booked is not sent off, keepers in Fifa09 can get booked.

My information is the GK cannot be sent off in Fifa10 because it's too "difficult" to implement. So just like last year Suff is telling people stuff that's not true :(

Ah I see what you're saying, I remember that being mentioned last year too.

My information is the GK cannot be sent off in Fifa10 because it's too "difficult" to implement. So just like last year Suff is telling people stuff that's not true :(

Maybe the referee was being nice
Another "fucking disgrace" on Drogba hahaha

That Orlando on FIFA Informer has scary eyes. I'm trying to eat my breakfast here and he's scaring the life out of me.

He's an all round scary dude, I get shivers when I talk to him on MSN, and not the good kind of shivers I get from talking to random men on the internet.

Listened to the FSB Podcast

The defender pace issue, not all CB defenders are slow.. Toure for example isnt slow by any means but I hope the pace is representative of the player not just a blanket of slowness placed on all defenders.

Get round the keeper, do you mean with skill or a flip of the right analog?

Getting round the keeper is possible in 09 with skill, I have managed it with semi pro on BAP season and online a few times. U must be half way through the move just before the keeper get to you. So you must know what skill move you will perform..no fluke here

Simple
http://beta.easports.com/media/play/video/4577552

Hard
http://beta.easports.com/media/play/video/5218299

Further away from the keeper with a push
http://beta.easports.com/media/play/video/5970726

Good podcast

Missing questions

Manual, any improvements?

Headers and chest controls?

AI Player threat detection, awareness and positioning,do they respond according when the ball or an opposing player is around them. Am refering to the AI player on your own team,during a counter from the wing does the defenders realise that there is an opposing player standing at the back post waiting to head the ball into goal. When running on goal and you are tapping L1 does the AI player right behind the player which you are controlling make a run away from you path, moving opposite you for the square ball bocs in 09 the idiot would be running right beside you like 2 inches away. Basically will he give you room and also slow down when he gets into the box.

Option to turn off the bloody news ticker?

When the ball is in the air do players ALWAYS try to use their head first not trying to use their legs like they often do in 09.

Do players still automatically slow down when next to a bouncing ball?

The last stupid defender?

Last edited:

Great the striker keeper glitch will remain

Thanks EA

If they get "beautiful nets" I want two footed tackles,(maybe a click on the right stick) so i can do a public service by putting Joey Barton in the A&E and elbows so any twat pulling shirts gets a firm one on the hooter.Also the keepers should be able to be knocked from the ball Andy Gray style Everton v Watford fa cup final..Please EA.:PRAY:

are there any actual gameplay vids out or are supposed to come out anytime soon?

Has there been any information about the CPU doing tricks and feints? That's a pretty important part of the game I think. If I'm up against Man Utd I want to see Ronaldo doing his thing (not the rolling around and crying part).

I hope squad number reassignment isn't considered one of the new features of MM considering it never should have bloody been removed in the first place!

Boo apparently the one player lock to the ball is still there. So in fifa 10 clubs we will still be trying to shoot/clear/pass and just see a button icon over our heads... fail. I guess you can't get everything, but it would have been the icing on the cake.

Edit: so the rumours according people that played the game is that there will be no saving replays again. That would be like pissing the fans in the face, because it has been one of the most requested things for fifa 10 (and 09).

Last edited:
Boo apparently the one player lock to the ball is still there. So in fifa 10 clubs we will still be trying to shoot/clear/pass and just see a button icon over our heads... fail. I guess you can't get everything, but it would have been the icing on the cake.

What ? I don't understand

Where did you hear that? If it's from someone who played the game last month, then bear in mind what absolutely everyone there said about the version they were playing, and how this is the earliest that any FIFA has been shown to members of the public. The final version will be hugely different.

When you watch live footy and see the ball burst the back of the net with it exploding into a sea of beautiful waves, firstly, acute with stretching and massive contortion, followed by the ball wrapping around the perimeter of the whole goal, spinning furiously and then...............................................................................sudden calm.

To me its the most beautiful thing about the whole game and it needs to be replicated perfectly to appreciate great goals:)

:APPLAUD:

too difficult to implement, they need to give konami a ring then cause pes has had that for years. im my eyes that is one of the crucial flaws with 09 and i was hoping it would have been fixed.

too difficult to implement, they need to give konami a ring then cause pes has had that for years. im my eyes that is one of the crucial flaws with 09 and i was hoping it would have been fixed.

Rutter wouldent be able to hear seabass on the other end because he would have his dog head mask on riding on the back of a dragon.

What ? I don't understand

Well in PES anyone that is close to the ball can try to hit it, but this is not the case in FIFA. If you have ever played 2 players in the same team or any of the BAP modes you must have noticed this. Only one player can lock on to the ball, so if the "wrong" player locks on no one else can try to score for example, even if the ball is right at their feet.

romagnoli yeah it was from the wepeeler guy, he couldn't tell any different from last year on this. Sure he only played single player and you don't notice it as often but I'm pretty sure this will still be in fifa 10. No one complains about this on the official forums, which is pretty weird because how annoying it is on clubs for example.

Used to be so nice in PES when playing with a friend in the same team and both jumped to head in a goal and you would have to wait for the cutscene to see who scored. Or you could also take a run, by maybe super cancel, to intercept a pass to another of your players and shoot a one time shot even if the other guy was still locked on to it.

Back
Top Bottom