FIFA 07 (PS2/XBox/PC) - Current Gen

Re: EA Sports FIFA 2007

well they'v still got space to squeeze in lampard or sheva, or ballack, oh well who cares it's Fifa for god's sake......

And what do you mean by Man U are sooo 2001? wtf is that supposed to mean? the last time we won the premiership was 2003 so how does that make us sooo 2001??

DJ

I think the people playing the game are retards mate! there were tonnes of decent passing options available to them and times when they really could have shown us the shooting system that EA has been going on about! but not once did they take an opportunity! Maybe EA paid them to cover up how bad the shooting system is..... by telling them not to shoot!

DJ

djdoc360 said:
And what do you mean by Man U are sooo 2001? wtf is that supposed to mean? the last time we won the premiership was 2003 so how does that make us sooo 2001??

DJ
I find not even reading those kinda posts is the best way to go mate, because if one person out of the whole globe thinks that "Man u are soo 2001", then i think the ratio is big enough for me to know that hating is on the menu ;).... but neways when's this coming out?

Prob end of Sept, though rumours doing the rounds the 360 version has been pushed back abit, not sure if it to go head to head with PES or just that they want to have a little longer development time

Spanish Cover

portadafifa07esplz2.jpg

German Cover

fifa07boxartgerpk0.jpg

Last edited:

Ronaldhino looks like he is about to cry. Like he's telling us to buy the game out of pity.

Vids look so/so though, passing looks pretty loose and responsive but still ..the rest looks very predicateble, unbalanced and simplistic.

Last edited:

http://www.fifa07.ea.com/eatrax.asp

Angélique Kidjo - Wele Wele - Benin
Belasco - Chloroform - UK
Bersuit Vergarabat - O Vas a Misa… - Argentina
Bitman & Roban - Get On The Floor - Chile
Blasted Mechanism - Blasted Empire - Portugal
Boy Kill Boy - Civil Sin - UK
caBas - La Cadena de Oro - Colombia
Carlos Jean - Get Down - Espagne
d.o.c.h.! - Was in der Zertung Steht - Germany
Elefant - Uh-oh Hello - USA
Epik High - Fly - Korea
Fertig, los! - Sie ist in mich verliebt - Germany
Infadels - Can’t Get Enough (Mekon Remix) - UK
Keane - Nothing In My Way - UK
Malibu Stacy - Los Angeles - Belgium
Mellowdrone - Oh My - USA
Mobile - New York Minute - Canada
Morning Runner - Gone Up In Flames - UK
Muse - Supermassive Black Hole - UK
Nightmare Of You - Dear Scene, I Wish I Were Deaf - USA
Outlandish - Kom Igen - Denmark
Paul Oakenfold - Beatiful Goal - UK
Persephone's Bees - Muzika Dlya Fil'ma - USA/Russia
Plastilina Mosh - Peligroso Pop - Mexico
Polysics - Tei! Tei! Tei! - Japan
The Prototypes - Kaleidoscope - UK
Ralph Myerz and The Jack Herren Band- Deepest Red- Norway
Seu Jorge - Tive Razão - Brazil
Shiny Toy Guns - You Are The One - USA
Stijn - Gasoline & Matches - Belgium
Suferosa - Royal Uniform - Norway
Tahiti 80 - Big Day - France
The Feeling - Sewn - UK
The Pinker Tones - TMCr Grand Finale - Spain
The Sheer - Understand - Holland
The Young Punx - You've Got To… - UK
Tigarah Girl - Fight - Japan
Trash Inc. Punk Rock- Chick - Lebanon
Us3 - Kick This - UK
Young Love - Discotech - USA

PESV said:
Ronaldhino looks like he is about to cry.
You know why ? because Ronaldinho play only on PES in real life.
I see him on tv play at PES5 in the hotel during the WC.

ThomasGOAL said:
You know why ? because Ronaldinho play only on PES in real life.
I see him on tv play at PES5 in the hotel during the WC.

AAAAA lol i saw him too ronnie took man u and the chambermaid was juventus!!!:lol:

I think, based on pictures and trailers, that i might have to pray to god and thank him for PES, cause' it looks shitty,.

cheers mate.

It does look to play different, but I really have no interest in the current gen version. Looking forward to the nextgen version.

Saw the movies..The shooting looks a little bit better than before. However, the ball still looks like it has an invisible string attached to the feet. The crosses look too scripted and unrealistic. If you watch as the player turns with the ball, it looks very unrealistic and Fifa-ish. The ball movement together with the player just doesn't look natural and realistic at times.

EA needs to get rid of all the scripting that plagues this game.

I do like the animations of players jumping and chesting the ball while in the air. There seems to be other nice little animations in there as well.

Overall, this game looks to be an improvement, however still not worth my money.

for once im with jflores on this one. Still looks like WC 06 with some very very minor tweaks! Avoid unless this proves us wrong!

DJ

I'll still buy it, the gameplay doesn't have to be perfect to keep me entertained for a month or two, I wont play it all year like I do PES but it's worth the £40 IMO.

I'm probably part of the reason EA never change the game. :p

JayM its the little kids who are reasons why EA make gimmicks like FIFA Street and never make FIFA realistic.. they would lose their support if they radically changed it and made it more realistic/challenging like WE10

DJ

:lol: :lol: :lol:. *cough cough* i mean, thats mean jogi, very mean.

Back
Top Bottom