FIFA 07 (PS2/XBox/PC) - Current Gen

Re: EA Sports FIFA 2007

first image of Fifa 07 on 360:

fifa07_360_barcelona.jpg

my mate emailed me saying Fifa looks shit hot this year.

got some coming, give me 5.

same as the ones on xboxyde, but better quality.

Doesnt look much different from FIFA 2006. Juninho pic shows how kits are inaccurate again. Player faces are also quite poor.

Is it just me or do the long sleeve kits looks like the players have pads all over them inside the kits? :confused: or they got fat in the arm and chast are overnight....

They look much better than the player mdl's did in RTWC or WC 06 on 360. Makes sense as 07 on 360 is supposedly a new engine this year instead of just a graphical update to the current gen egine like RTWC and WC were.

here we are.

Sorry took so long, had to resize everything as most of the pics were over 10mb!

Adonis said:
here we are.

Sorry took so long, had to resize everything as most of the pics were over 10mb!

Those truely scream pre-rendered at me.

They don't seem pre rendered at all. that is in game my friend the 360 CAN do that IF finally programmed right for.

Man after reading the Leizpeg FIFA 360 interview if they pull off what there talking about there is gonna be a real battle.

BumperMan said:
They don't seem pre rendered at all. that is in game my friend the 360 CAN do that IF finally programmed right for.

I'll judge that when vids of the game are posted. Not exactly surprised you're hanging off of it's nuts already.

Pics are VERY missleading, and these look TOO good.

Adonis said:
here we are :)

FIFA 07 : Saint Row update

That is so funny, like Barca are totally gangsta.............

airjoca said:
Nice Photoshop skills there, but not nice enough. The long hair was added later as well as the Barça shirt.

Not a nice cover...

Now that i look at it ur right, they added the hair with photoshop.. thats funny.. You should see the us cover for fifa 06, ronaldinho's face looked drawn..

...and who has the video of that?

OH MY GOLLY does it lok better than PES6. I say this because PES6 looks dated in the visual department whereas Fifa 07 looks more modern and polished

twoodster said:
Those look nothing like the 360 shots posted earlier - that looks worse than PES4! Look at the nets!

I see from those photos that they have the fatigue bar onscreen, just like a certain game i know...

The only decent additions EA do to this franchise are the ones copied from Konami's games. Nobody should buy their games period.

The pics are not bad... I hope that EA put a new game-engine in to this game... FIFA is not playable since PES1.

Back
Top Bottom