FIFA 07 (PS2/XBox/PC) - Current Gen

Re: EA Sports FIFA 2007

Why? I tried out WC 06 Demo on PC before the 360 one surface and the gameplay was identical! The PC Demo will give me a good idea as to exactly what has changed this time around.

DJ

So EA have got off their arses and actually written a different engine for XBox 360 this time?

DJ

IGN said:
To create this level of realism, EA had to go back to the drawing board and build the FIFA 360 engine completely from scratch - none of the code from the next-gen version has migrated from current-gen versions.

I don't know if by next-gen it means only the 360 version or if PC is included in that.

djdoc360 said:
So EA have got off their arses and actually written a different engine for XBox 360 this time?

DJ

Yes unlike Konami it seems they have.

djdoc360 said:
Why? I tried out WC 06 Demo on PC before the 360 one surface and the gameplay was identical! The PC Demo will give me a good idea as to exactly what has changed this time around.

DJ

Ohh ok makes sense....

Yeah but thats all well and good but what are they comparing it with? previous FIFA's? come on lads it aint difficult to improve on them :)

DJ

i say not to buy fifa 07 i mean why even try it? i think it would be smart to pass it up it's really a waste of ones time when one's time is so precious that it can't be bothered with anything anyway.

BumperMan said:
i say not to buy fifa 07 i mean why even try it? i think it would be smart to pass it up it's really a waste of ones time when one's time is so precious that it can't be bothered with anything anyway.

:shock:

Mr WC360..................

:shock:

imgde6.jpg

loadingscreenaj0.jpg

practice1nm2.jpg

practice2ma4.jpg

teammanagebz3.jpg

Brasil
Dida 89
Cafu 83
Lucio 89
Juan 84
Gilberto 70
Kakà 88
Ronaldinho 91
Ronaldo 85
Adriano 90

Arsenal FC
Lehmann 88
Eboue 76
Toure 84
Senderos 79
A. Cole 82
A. Hleb 82
Rosicky 80
Fabregas 85
Ljunberg 83
R. van Persie 82
Henry 89

A lot of what is being displayed there looks quite real :) so they are using some good detail, makes a change.

DJ

BumperMan said:
maybe it's the PS3 version

HAHAHA Best JOKE all day!

The game boots into a darkened arena in which the default player, big Ron, is faced with a goalkeeper guarding his net. It's a pre-match practice that enables the player to familiarise themselves with the way the game and the controls respond

ign preview - i guess it is the 360 version with some old ps2 they forgot to replace.

Back
Top Bottom