Few informations about PES6 "Beta" - PS2

Re: Few informations about PES6 - PS2

Evrery time a new pes/we is released, it's so exciting !!

I've gone through the replies and I haven't seen a comparison between pes6/we10.
So my question is what are the main differences (can we still dribble all the defense with Roni,....)

Thx and sorry if you have already answered about that.

In PES5 on 60hz, the game have some slowdowns in freekicks or corner kicks, is it the same with PES6?

sg-40 said:
Evrery time a new pes/we is released, it's so exciting !!

I've gone through the replies and I haven't seen a comparison between pes6/we10.
So my question is what are the main differences (can we still dribble all the defense with Roni,....)

Thx and sorry if you have already answered about that.

You can still break the defence with Ronaldinho, but he can do that in real life too. ;)

Alright, compared to WE10:

- A little slower (plating on 60hz)
- Goalkeepers seem a little better.
- Defensive headers also seem a little better, they tend to go a little more in the direction you actually want.
- Non-agile players are slower to dribble with, specially when doing 90º turns.
- Passing and overall feel is a little different.
- Havent noticed any slowdown yet (compared to pes5)

Have to play some more then.

Edit: left the game on while writing this down, first demo is France - Czech, 2nd is Benfica x Sporting. :) Konami pleases the Portuguese at last.

Last edited:

asked the same qn b4 but no answer, so here it goes again.. : does the ball move differently in different weather conditions ?? like the ball moving faster in rainy matches and so on...

Fitiello said:
...Excuse me Thomas what about the pitches, especially the Old Trafford ?
No problem, it's the same, like in WE10, but this time Old Trafford is under licence.

thanks for the all sceenshot & nformations guys.
is it possible to see a match maybe barca vs arsenal or any team u want,
so that we can see a bit more of the gameplay pls
many thanks in advance

airjoca said:
You can still break the defence with Ronaldinho, but he can do that in real life too. ;)

Alright, compared to WE10:

- A little slower (plating on 60hz)
- Goalkeepers seem a little better.
- Defensive headers also seem a little better, they tend to go a little more in the direction you actually want.
- Non-agile players are slower to dribble with, specially when doing 90º turns.
- Passing and overall feel is a little different.
- Havent noticed any slowdown yet (compared to pes5)

Have to play some more then.

Edit: left the game on while writing this down, first demo is France - Czech, 2nd is Benfica x Sporting. :) Konami pleases the Portuguese at last.

Thx man.
So as u describbe the game there are no major changes regarding WE 10.

Sorry Thomas (you are very Kind) but I have my last Question, the most important I guess..."What about the little game freezing during refree whistle??? Did you noticed This BUG in PES 6 Too, or now it is all OK???" Please answer because it is very important:::

please, are Recreativo de Huelva kits actualised? anyone can post pics?
thanks

sg-40 said:
Thx man.
So as u describbe the game there are no major changes regarding WE 10.

There are no major changes. But if you played we10 extensivly all the little changed of pes6 are more then welcome. Konami definately focussed on ironing out alot of quirks instead of just making it more 'european'.

Well, reading through this thread seems too confusing to follow, and I'd like to sum a couple of points here to be answered:

1 - Is there a way to watch online games without playing them (the online spectator mode)?
2 - In the Master League setup screen, do you or do you not have the setting to prepare the team for online competition - as present in some magazine shots?
3 - The stutter bug when the ball goes out of play?
4 - Rumor had it that you could play 4 vs 4 online, but yes, with only 4 PS2 (i.e. 2 per PS2). Is this untested, or unsupported? You confirmed that you were able to connect 4 PS2s online, but nothing was said about how many players per console were able to play ;)
5 - Does the ball move differently according to the weather?

Other answers - simpler:

- Yes, this is a BETA, it is only in French. The full version WILL have other languages.

Well, I hope I haven't left any question out from anyone ;) Keep going.

For people who just want stats, there's a thread here with an Excel file with all the player data:

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=35296

Best regards,

Paulo Tavares

Oh my god, can't believe I forgot to ask this:

Is Freddy Guarin at Saint-Ettiene? If he is, could you post his stats please?

Well, reading through this thread seems too confusing to follow, and I'd like to sum a couple of points here to be answered:

1 - Is there a way to watch online games without playing them (the online spectator mode)?
2 - In the Master League setup screen, do you or do you not have the setting to prepare the team for online competition - as present in some magazine shots?
3 - The stutter bug when the ball goes out of play?
4 - Rumor had it that you could play 4 vs 4 online, but yes, with only 4 PS2 (i.e. 2 per PS2). Is this untested, or unsupported? You confirmed that you were able to connect 4 PS2s online, but nothing was said about how many players per console were able to play
5 - Does the ball move differently according to the weather?

Other answers - simpler:

- Yes, this is a BETA, it is only in French. The full version WILL have other languages.

Well, I hope I haven't left any question out from anyone Keep going.

For people who just want stats, there's a thread here with an Excel file with all the player data:

Best regards,

Paulo Tavares

For stats and squads, don't be lazy, there's a thread here with an Excel file with all the player data:

There you can search for the players you want, and see their stats. For Boca and River, you'll have to search for a particular player name, and figure out if the players surrounding him are from the squad you want, or the national squad, or just bonus players.

Can anybody look at game files and post "modification date"??,then we'll know if it's beta or retail version...:-k

Whan said:
Can anybody look at game files and post "modification date"??,then we'll know if it's beta or retail version...:-k

Last modification date: September 8th.

Either it's a beta or the games will be specific to their coutries. Fifa for instance has many versions with many languages.

I used to play WE9JL, better for me than WE9, himself better than PES5, I only played WE10 a few time, alone and with friends, for us, this one was really too 'arcade' (of course not as much as FIFA shi.).
Now, I think PES6 is really, really different from WE10, I mean, with WE10 players were too fast, too able to go from a goal to the other that it wasn't realistic, here, as in WE9JL, you feel like watching and (or) playing football, the gameplay is very different but I want to learn how to play, once again, it's a pleasure to play.

Last edited:

Alright, here's a video of a game i just recorded. Take in consideration though, i'm kinda rusty from playing FIFA07 demo and i'm camera shy, so i played kinda shit... :D

Benfica x Man U
http://rapidshare.de/files/36590933/MVI_0035.mp4.html

Still, i found the final result very realistic. ;)

Edit: i tried to cut the sound because you can listen to whats happening in my surroundings and not the game, but i didn't have anything installed that allowed me to cut it.

Last edited:

Thanks for posting the screens! But could somebody please post some Eredivisie players?

Andy_u2 said:
How Can u be sure about this Point?
Another Players says:

Can u give us more information....?

Thank u
:)

It depends of players... i ve played against spanish player and i am of Paris, France... so... ;-)
I can say that lag exist... same as Pes5 :(

doga69 said:
Inter's Team please!!!

Adriano

Adriano.jpg

Imbrahimovic

Ibrahimovic.jpg

Recoba

Recoba.jpg

Figo

Figo.jpg