Few informations about PES6 "Beta" - PS2

Re: Few informations about PES6 - PS2

airjoca said:
Alright, here's a video of a game i just recorded. Take in consideration though, i'm kinda rusty from playing FIFA07 demo and i'm camera shy, so i played kinda shit... :D

Benfica x Man U
http://rapidshare.de/files/36590933/MVI_0035.mp4.html

Still, i found the final result very realistic. ;)

Edit: i tried to cut the sound because you can listen to whats happening in my surroundings and not the game, but i didn't have anything installed that allowed me to cut it.

Edit: lol you missed open net with Simao shocking :lol:

Last edited:

Zeppelin said:
Thanks a lot, but can you show me the kits in a match replay too please? :) (Away)

Cheers/Bedankt

Lol, quoted my message at page 8, maybe you'd miss it, as this guy opened the 9th page..:mrgreen:

Are we sure this is just a beta? because all what has been speculated about seems to be in the game, that I have been playing since this afternoon

could someone upload airjocas video other than rapidshare

I cant download it

TurboFCK said:
Great vid! What was the skill level?

More Vids please! :)

5* (if you're refering to mine).

I hope it's a beta, because somebody already found the nike ball template and there are no balls in the pes-shop. There isn't 6* on the PES-shop either. Either you win those things in competitions or something or... its a Beta.

excused I wanted to know if in the rangers there is sebo? if they have been modified national the Austria type, Hungary?

cruels said:
excused I wanted to know if in the rangers there is sebo? if they have been modified national the Austria type, Hungary?

Going by the Clement picture:

pic.php

It doesnt look like Sebo is in the attacking section. Hopefully the version the photo was taken from is beta because i would be gutted if Sebo isnt there.

Can someone also post the Prso , Boyd, burke, and Ferguson stats from Rangers also?

airjoca said:
5* (if you're refering to mine).

I hope it's a beta, because somebody already found the nike ball template and there are no balls in the pes-shop. There isn't 6* on the PES-shop either. Either you win those things in competitions or something or... its a Beta.

But why would there be Nike Balls? I thought it would be Reebok and Adidas, and it was said that there would be no more stars in the game just gamer levels. But what I do find strange is that there are not that many Reebook or Adidas boots

please,Bingham67 can you put stats oh huntelaar¿ thanks'¡¡

Disqo said:
But why would there be Nike Balls? I thought it would be Reebok and Adidas, and it was said that there would be no more stars in the game just gamer levels. But what I do find strange is that there are not that many Reebook or Adidas boots

The Nike ball must be because of the La Liga licence. I'm calling it 5* and 6*, but they have "names" for them, i'm playing in the hardest, 5* equivalent.

airjoca said:
The Nike ball must be because of the La Liga licence. I'm calling it 5* and 6*, but they have "names" for them, i'm playing in the hardest, 5* equivalent.

Can you make more vids?

sinclair2006 said:
please,Bingham67 can you put stats oh huntelaar¿ thanks'¡¡

Sorry i dont have the game im using video reefur posted yesterday to get them and PSV does not show in video.

Can anyone confirm if the quick free kick routine is still in, as i havn't seen it so far in 20 or so matches compared to the very first match i played on WE10...

spaceman said:
Can anyone confirm if the quick free kick routine is still in, as i havn't seen it so far in 20 or so matches compared to the very first match i played on WE10...

It is, i've done a few times already.

I can do some more vids when the battery for my digital cam finishes charging :)

spaceman said:

it's in.

first game i had one

...wow, now I have a question: does the lame 2-player-on-the-ball free kick to the keeper side still go in most of the time?

Why everyone is ignoring this question most of us wanna know? Is there a spectator mode? Like when you actually are not playing but watching other people's games?
Thank you

Can someone do a video please showing how your able to challenge the keeper now. ?

no but keeper can challenge you, and get a card often! even RED :D

lazoli said:
Why everyone is ignoring this question most of us wanna know? Is there a spectator mode? Like when you actually are not playing but watching other people's games?
Thank you

Oh you mean like when all your mates are around your gaff and you are watching them play while you await your turn. Sure that has always been around, why would you want that as a game mode?????

Disqo said:
Oh you mean like when all your mates are around your gaff and you are watching them play while you await your turn. Sure that has always been around, why would you want that as a game mode?????

Did you surgecially become funny?

Last edited:

<laughing in my workplace while trying to look like I'm working>

No, seriously, I THINK he means online...

<still laughing with the reply... must quit visiting evo-web in work hours>

lazoli said:
Did you surgecially become funny?

Cost me alot too, you like...................

Erm, to answer your question, I don't know if this mode is in the game, I don't have the tools to go online, so I have not checked out those features

Airjoca, downloading your vid now, it's bastard slow though, I'm probably not the only one downloading it at the moment!

So... Any sign of Iceland in the game... anyone?

only1ronaldo said:
no but keeper can challenge you, and get a card often! even RED :D

Oh I thought you could challenge keepers now thats what I read instead of the stupid forcefield thats in WE10 etc.

Bingham67 said:
Oh I thought you could challenge keepers now thats what I read instead of the stupid forcefield thats in WE10 etc.

Nope, the forcefield, still reigns supreme

Back
Top Bottom