Few informations about PES6 "Beta" - PS2

csaunders said:
seems like the same guys saying its poor, are the same ones loving fifa, i could be wrong

Im not loving Fifa, and I'm not loving this either.

They both lack something I cant quite put my finger on. It could be coz I need an operation on my hip which means I havent been able to play real footy in 2 months, and wont be able to for another 2-3.

Both Fifa and PES6 just arnt doing it for me :(

I hope the online play for at least one of them is decent.

can you please get in game pics of jan vennegoor of hesselink, shunsuke nakamura and artur boruc in celtic tops? it would really help me cos i want to make myself a pes6 cover and i need these for the back of it as ingame screenshots.
and also cos i want to see what celtics strip looks like and whether it is improved from last year. this might sound strange but could you get hesselinks or nakamuras shirt untucked if possible? cos last year they fucked that up and i would like to see if they got it right. thanks a million in advance.

i realise i have posted this in a few other threads, just dont know what ones are taking requests or not.

Alrigt mate, can you get some pics of the kit templates, so all the shirt templates (colla types, secondary style, then the final 2 styles) aswell as the shorts, socks and captain band styles, just so I can see if they do indeed have all the new templates andmost of the kits can be made, would be a real nice help.

Cheers Thomas If u can do that, its greatly appreciated, or anyone else who can.

Why would every one change socks and shorts in a football game? How many times play the real teams in the shirt from the first kit and choose the socks from the second kit? That's the reason why i hate the kit packs from some pes5 editors. When i change the kit i also have to change the short and the socks for playing in the real kit. Don't like shared palette on kits.

Last edited:
kevano22 said:
Im not loving Fifa, and I'm not loving this either.

They both lack something I cant quite put my finger on. It could be coz I need an operation on my hip which means I havent been able to play real footy in 2 months, and wont be able to for another 2-3.

Both Fifa and PES6 just arnt doing it for me :(

I hope the online play for at least one of them is decent.

Is there a better game. I respect those who prefer FIFA. At least they can reason why. For me there is no comparison. PES is by fart the best simulation.

raimy said:
PES is by fart the best simulation.

:lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lol: Oh my days!!!! i was all over the floor after reading that...... i still am :lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lol:

If that was intentional, very very funny!!

can someone tell me if theres rain and different weather types when you play the master league as opposed to just the same normal day or night in every game you play.

jaykay09 said:
can someone tell me if theres rain and different weather types when you play the master league as opposed to just the same normal day or night in every game you play.
I've had different weather matches in WE9I, not like if it was winter and stuff like that, but I've had a few matches with snow and rain.

Back
Top Bottom