Few informations about PES6 "Beta" - PS2

Re: Few informations about PES6 - PS2

Once again thay didn't update stats. It's fustrating playing with barcelona and, aside from etoo, ronaldinho and messi, the rest of the team is so so underrated. The stats of xavi, deco, marquez, zambrotta, iniesta are a joke copared to any inter or chelsea player, to say something. I thought having won the CL would let them put a little more in players like deco or xavi, specially considering that strength and speed are the only things that really make differences in the game, because who cares about short passes and technique when any player can perform them quite perfect and if necessary the cpu will determine if you control or not the ball?

Hey Feen ik heb even een vraagje. Zijn de spelers nog steeds zo uitgerekt als je op een breedbeeld tv speelt? Zit er een breedbeeld ondersteuning optie in?

Anybody who downloads this game before release is SCUM, absolute SHIT ON MY SHOE! and don't give me the "oh we only do it to test and review the game" because that's bullshit! I hope those people that downloaded early get some horrible disease because it's people like you that kill game development, and you have the brass balls to complain when Konami (or anybody else) don't develop to the level you want or expect. Why the hell should they when you have no intention of buying their product anyway?

To all those people who downloaded the leaked BETA, go and play on the busy highway with your eyes closed. YOU ARE SCUM!

Can a mod please close this thread and ban some of these pricks please?

Scouseman said:
Anybody who downloads this game before release is SCUM (...) when you have no intention of buying their product anyway?

To all those people who downloaded the leaked BETA, go and play on the busy highway with your eyes closed. YOU ARE SCUM!

You judge people too early. I for one have already preordered the game, and hell - it's tempting to download it too! Am I a scum if I'm buying the game anyway? Tell me I wanna know.

Gameplay seems awesome!
- slower pace than we10
- passing & shooting more realistic
- IA player & keeper a lot better !!!

In a word... Realistic! i like it... very much ;-)

About online :
- Seem like PES5.. host and client in half... so lag exist :-(
- point system seems interresting. You ve 500 pts at beginning and you can lost point if you loose ;-)
- Larger statitic like 5 last team you ve used... etc...
- 2vs2 possible in 4 ps2
- Competition possible like min championchip
- You can define a player 'group' for team player

mazanga said:
Hey Feen ik heb even een vraagje. Zijn de spelers nog steeds zo uitgerekt als je op een breedbeeld tv speelt? Zit er een breedbeeld ondersteuning optie in?

No idea, can't test have no widescreen

Roool said:
- You can define a player 'group' for team player

So you mean, with four players in the team online, one can control the defense, one controls the midfield, one controls the attack and one controls the keeper?

Thanks Feen.

Can anybody who owns a widescreen TV (or anybody who has a lot of knowledge of the french language) tell me if this game has a widescreen mode?

malf1985 said:
So you mean, with four players in the team online, one can control the defense, one controls the midfield, one controls the attack and one controls the keeper?

nope.. ONLY 2vs2 possible not 4 in same team ;)

It s just a tag to identify some player ;-)

mazanga said:
Thanks Feen.

Can anybody who owns a widescreen TV (or anybody who has a lot of knowledge of the french language) tell me if this game has a widescreen mode?

nope :( NOTHING about widescreen

Can't believe I'm asking this, but could someone check that Zigic and Munitis are in the Racing Santander squad please?

I'm certain Scaloni won't be there though.

Has the crowd noise been improved? Especially when closing in on goal, shooting wide, hitting the woodwork, that type of thing?

And is there any chance of any Manchester City player images, stats, or any other information.

Many Thanks :)

Roool said:
Gameplay seems awesome!

About online :
- Seem like PES5.. host and client in half... so lag exist :-(

NOOOOOOOO :( :(

but they said they did online system from a scratch, with no lag :shock:

Roool said:
nope :( NOTHING about widescreen

Thanks mate. This is very depressing and frustrating.

borjan said:
NOOOOOOOO :( :(

but they said they did online system from a scratch, with no lag :shock:

I think they only did that for pes6 360. Just like pes only has widescreen mode on the 360. But there's probably gonna be lag on the 360 anyway.

Can someone go into Master league mode and check if this is in it?

PHOT0080edited.jpg

any chance of a screenshot of diaby (arsenal) he looked rubbish and had crap stats last match, just wondering if he has been updated?

thanks

Thank you all for this information. Great stuff, finally something to sink the fangs in!

I want to know, can you post a list of the unplayable teams from the "World Challenge" or whatever it's called. I want to know if Iceland is in there!

Is there any chance of seeing some pics of the edit options? e.g boots editor, new player appearance options, kit editor, etc

A spectator fucking mode???? Then the game will have a +18 rating...
Is this spectator fucking mode arcade or simulation and what possibilities this must give with the new PS3 contollers....awesome!!!! Great news.

caramel_killa said:
Is there any chance of seeing some pics of the edit options? e.g boots editor, new player appearance options, kit editor, etc
again, it's a WE10 copy paste, no more

Thanx Thomas, Feen and others for posting all the pics and info guys :)

Still classic Konami removing the option to switch shorts and socks, and Huntelaar is blond haired LOL :D

Back
Top Bottom