Few informations about PES6 "Beta" - PS2

Re: Few informations about PES6 - PS2

hello does anybody know if man united home ground old trafford is updated in the game with the new quadrants or is it still the old one thankyou

Feen said:
Birsa:
pic.php

A. Ferdinand:
pic.php
Thanks for that.

Btw, does Barcelona have Unicef written on the kit?

Iceeman38 said:
robinson
dawson
king
stalteri
lee
zokora
jenas
lennon
davids
berbatov
keane
cerny
gardner
davenport
assou ekotto
ifil
chimbonda
danny murphy
huddlestone
reto ziegler
ghaly
tainio
defoe
fulop
o hara
routledge
lee barnard
mido

Nice! Thanks a lot, mate! :)

Konami have added many important faces, great. Still a pity though, there's no ''Change Setup'' option.. (No Juve with Black-White shirt + Black shorts!)

kosmo21 said:
could someone please tell me if Nou Camp is in PES 6???

And can we know if Emirates Stadium is in? Maybe in pes shop? I know I asked the same question in another thread but I have not found a real answer. I have read that its in the game and that its not..

kellex said:
And can we know if Emirates Stadium is in? Maybe in pes shop? I know I asked the same question in another thread but I have not found a real answer. I have read that its in the game and that its not..

In pes shop you can buy 3 stadiums:

Club House
Kusunoki-Mihama Stadium
Nangsoh Stadium

In the game you can choose 34 stadiums:

I will make a short movie where you can see al stadiums, then it's up to you.

Is the new Pro Evo much slower than 5? Or just a bit slower? I heard it's more realistic.

A request:

Can someone take a pic of the Ajax home and away kit, and post it here?

Thanks a bunch.

EDIT: And the Huntelaar face? ^^

Nice vid! Can you make more of those? For example, a movie where u'r showing the entire Ajax and Juventus team? Cheers!

Zeppelin said:
Nice vid! Can you make more of those? For example, a movie where u'r showing the entire Ajax and Juventus team? Cheers!

Yes can do that, but don't know if your question hasn't been answered in the other thread. Because there are also lots of movies inside. Don't want to make the same movies you see...

But will make ajax and juve.

can some 1 do real madrid team like you did to barca a pic of all player or some players like ramos, diaara,robinho, van nistelrooy reyes etc

Feen said:
Yes can do that, but don't know if your question hasn't been answered in the other thread. Because there are also lots of movies inside. Don't want to make the same movies you see...

But will make ajax and juve.

Thanks a lot mate, take your time.

(Juve kits would be nice too, but don't take this too serious, just relax and post what and when you want)

Back
Top Bottom