Explain Your Username!

Fre, cuz my name is Frederico and MM are the initials of the clueless city where I live overhere in Belgium. Makes sense, don't it?

I used to go out with Jennifer Lopez back in the day and after we did the Do, I used to go to the toilet and sing the song;

'It don't matter 'bout the Socks that I got I'm still Bobby.....Bobby from the Box'

9 years later she released her song and didn't give me any recognition - So I have this user name to remind me not sing any of my new Tunes in public and never trust an Hispanic Girl! They just keep dogging me.

Its quite Ironic really - becasue if she was really still 'Jenny from the block' she would have given me my dues.

I used to use my real name as my username but I fast found out (thanks to various funsters) why it was a bad idea.

Around that time, 24 was released, and the first few episodes were literally revolutionary. Totally mindblowing to me and to everyone I knew who was watching it (everyone I knew was watching it). And so a username was born.
I was always cautious about using my Full Real Name as a username for a Forum So I havent ever done so.

Mine all started from my Hotmail account that I had ages ago. I can't even remember what I actually wanted my email address to be, but whatever it was, it was taken. So hotmail automatically come up with suggestions for you based on your real name etc. One of the suggestions was timedwins7@hotmail.com, and the rest, as they say, is history :).

Apart from the obvious it was my Delta force online name along with my now online name "Jackie Chan".......

"The woods eats the woman and dumps her honey-body in the mud
Her dress floats down the well and it assumes the shape of the body of a little girl"

My uncle calls me Dags (real name Darren), and JT are my middle and last initials (and not because I like John Terry as someone suggested while I was playing FIFA online). Inspiring eh?

My previous name was Snoop, which came about because I was listening to Snoop Doggy Dogg (as he was known) when I first went on MIRC back around 1995/96 and I needed a nickname. I changed my username here so people knew who friend requests from DagsJT are from :)

Write my name in Japanese characters (katakana) and then convert it back to Roman characters. It's also how my students say my name.

Already said in the ISS98 thread: my nick is a tribute to Kleimann, the ISS64 German midfielder.
U7250-1202384286.png
I know it sounds neither original nor interesting but that's it. I fell in love with that team and think Kleimann + Klahold is the best midfield a team can have :D

Some of you may also know me as *aLe, because Ale is the way friends use to call me..

Already said in the ISS98 thread: my nick is a tribute to Kleimann, the ISS64 German midfielder.
U7250-1202384286.png
I know it sounds neither original nor interesting but that's it. I fell in love with that team and think Kleimann + Klahold is the best midfield a team can have :D

Some of you may also know me as *aLe, because Ale is the way friends use to call me..
The Fake Klinsmann!

I wish I was half as good as him, playing football :(

Anyway, I'm not sure Kleimann is a fake Klinsmann, even if the name sounds very similar. Kleimann is a DMF (can play also as a CB, hence the green/yellow name bar), Klinsmann is definitely a forward (Klinsnam, in ISS98).
I just think the name resembles the one of the "real" player, but Kleimann is a character on his own, not related to any real life player..

You're right about the name, it is very similar..
But it would not have sense if Konami in PES2009 put, for example, Kalm (Kahn) as a forward and Kfore (Klose) as a side back in the German national team.. don't you agree?

I know what you mean.

Surname is Mather, and in school our login names used to be your surname plus your initials, unfortunately there was already a T.R. Mather so I had to take the first two letters of my first name, Tom.

I've always used matherto for everything since. Plus it sounds vaguely Italian or Brazilian which is good for footballing purposes.

I always thought, 'matherto' was a cool username and you're right, that sorta nickname definitely helps when playing footy. It puts some Brazilian flair and magic on ya. ;) :p
Now knowing the story behind it, I like it even more. :)

As for Don's joke about Plan M being what it is because Plan A to L were banned, I personally found it hilarious. :lol:
And we all know he was basically kidding and it's done in good spirits with no harm intended, so it's all cool. :COOL:

The idea behind this thread is another good one in my opinion.

Sina, no long time no see ;)

What about yours? Persian Luis Figo is kind of lame :p

Hahahha... yeh I guess :lol: but no, not when you got that nickname because of your sublime technical skills while playing footie... it's not. ;) :p

Back
Top Bottom