Explain Your Username!

My original username was Bash-It!!! which was a play on my surname which is Basit, one of the 99 names of Allah in Islam, meaning "expander". I changed to Aboutreika18 because that is my youtube account name and I am a big fan of Mohammed Aboutreika. The 18 comes from my date of birth. :))

So were you born in 1918? or in the 1800's - Either way you must be the oldest on Evo-Web?!!

Used to be called Punisher from the marvel comic character. Changed it to Pun then to Punzz for some reason. Stupid name. I don't use it anymore but this account is 5 years old and evo-web dont allow name changes

I heard a rumour that Dags John Terry changed his name to Dazimus. Is this right? :lol:

I thought of how much of a cunt Mark Lawrenson is and *Kaboom* urbanspy was born

First of all my real first name Oleg :)) My nick name not related with my first name. It is translation of my russian nick Ацкий, wich means something from hell :DD

I have this username because I was (and still am) a big fan of Trainspotting, both the movie and the book. And of the main character, the scottish anti-hero Mark Renton, who was called 'Rentboy' by his mates.

I never clarified this to you lads, but I am not a sex professional and I'm in no way related to the sex industry. :LOL:
But the doubt it could arouse was something I thought to be cool, well fitting to my personality of "I don't care what others think of me"

BTW, my real name is Carlos, but all my mates call me Kadu.

Back
Top Bottom