Explain Your Username!

Persian Luis Figo??? :-k
i always thought that PLF stands for "Persians Love Foxies"
:mrgreen:

Last edited:
what is "lo zio" Ben ???
It sounds faintly familiar to me...from a movie or a book or something...

"Lo Zio" (in english it means "the uncle") was bergomi's nickname.
my friends used to call me like that coz i used to play as a cb.
anyway i'd like to remark i never wore moustache... and i'm also pretty handsome, compared to zio bergomi ;)8-)
:mrgreen:

Kleimann said:
I'd rather say WLF, don't you agree zio?

hey Ale! long time no talk, my friend :D

what do u mean with WLF, btw. sorry but i didn't get it :oops:

EDIT: i just got it mate! :lol: :DOH:
Sina, WLF is an italian abbreviation. in english it should sound like "God bless hot chicks" :D

Last edited:
We all know what ThomasGOAL looks like!

playstation_cake.jpg

Nothing fancy, my initials and year of birth. The uk was added as at the time when I created my Hotmail account someone already had fd1972, so I added the UK.

FD

Basically was never any good at coming up with a cathy username so i usually went for something related to a videogame that I played and loved recently.

So it's Revan because of Lord Revan from Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. (masterpiece)

I remember that back in the days my username was president evil. yup you guessed it, pResident Evil.

oh and my name is Elvis. ;)

Stringer, does that video (that i enjoyed) comes from the Wire ??? is it some kind of blooper ???

It's the actor who actually plays Stringer Bell in the series (as a matter of fact one needs a litle knowledge to understand "our" Stringer's message, that's why i think he's one of the most inteligent people around here...).

Stringer, does that video (that i enjoyed) comes from the Wire ??? is it some kind of blooper ???

It's the actor who actually plays Stringer Bell in the series (as a matter of fact one needs a litle knowledge to understand "our" Stringer's message, that's why i think he's one of the most inteligent people around here...).
Yes sir.

That is Idris Alba, who plays Stringer Bell in The Wire. He was born and raised in London, but went to the US to pursue his acting career and has done well so far.

That is a clip of him from his youtube page page pissing about. His got three videos uploaded. Has made anything since, probably busy in his movie roles and stuff.

I really like that crazy personality about him, because he looks like a really serious kind of guy. But he shows that he doesn't take himself to seriously.

Peace.

Last edited:
I just think the name resembles the one of the "real" player, but Kleimann is a character on his own, not related to any real life player..
Klinsmann was Sieke since Snes and up to ISS98 as you said. I always thought Kleimann was Matthaus.

Anyway, my user name comes from my favourite player "Batistuta" and I removed my firstname to keep "tuta". 77 was given by hotmail as my french province. I want to get rid of it now.

I used to love Metallica up until the Black Album. Kill 'Em All and Master of Puppets are still some of my fav albums though!

Oh and I absolutely love The Wire and knew the Stringer Bell name.

My username is just my name. Matthew James Smith. The 2k part was there because when I signed up for a hotmail account a good 8 years ago someone already had mjsmith and the nearest option was 2k, and it was the millennium, so it kind of stuck.

Last edited:
mine is my xbox gamertag

the reason behind that, took some careful thinking..

Bitter Rivals, was an event at ufc 61, they called it UFC 61 : Bitter Rivals, i am a big UFC and MMA fan

Bitter Rivals, can also stand for a rival football team, i support liverpool and everton are bitter towards liverpool, hence bitter rivals

playing games on xbox live the name Bitter Rivals is also fitting, as you do come across some bitter rivals and some hard fought out games

so thats mine and my name is phil

I think I came here quite soon after this place opened and there was a row about the commentators on Pro Evo - one of whom was Terry Butcher.

I had to log in to get some tictacs and tips so I just typed the name in and I still have it 7 or 8 years later.

I can't say I really like the name, and am totally ambivalent about Mr Butcher, but I just can't be arsed to change it.

I think I came here quite soon after this place opened and there was a row about the commentators on Pro Evo - one of whom was Terry Butcher.

I had to log in to get some tictacs and tips so I just typed the name in and I still have it 7 or 8 years later.

I can't say I really like the name, and am totally ambivalent about Mr Butcher, but I just can't be arsed to change it.
That's the saddest thing I've read on here..:SHOCK:

Neo
A prefix signaling a "new" form or a revival of an old one
Exodus
Derives from the Greek Ἔξοδος, Exodos, meaning "departure, out-going,"

Liked the sound of it and also the meaning of it. My name is Fred btw.

"Please don't call me arrogant, because what I'm saying is true - I'm European champion and I think I'm a special one." Remember that? I was a huge fan of José and when I found this forum I immediately thought about the special one so chose this username. Nowadays I'm even more "special" than him! :LOL:

My name is André.

Back
Top Bottom