Explain Your Username!

What to? I suppose TB but that just perpetuates the Butcher lameness.

One that just popped into my head is Gonzalo (after Gonzalo Colsa) but then no one knows who I am....

Is there a tactic?

My real name is... *dramatic music* Sarah!!! :-pp

I choose Yana because he's a character from the new Doctor Who series, he was the Masters human disguise. [/geek mode] Also, Yana sounds really nice IMO and is more of a girly kinda name.

My real name is... *dramatic music* Sarah!!! :-pp

I choose Yana because he's a character from the new Doctor Who series, he was the Masters human disguise. [/geek mode] Also, Yana sounds really nice IMO and is more of a girly kinda name.
Bloody hell, I thought yourself and Proxi were from like Russia or somewhere out there! And I just looked and it says Sheffield! :lmao:

:blush:

michael_buerk.jpg

My dad always called me kevano as a kid, and when I got my dreamcast and was setting it up online, kevano was the username I picked thanks to him. kevano was already chosen so i randomly added 22.

He also used to call me Rupert, but that sounds shit.

I think ive had a few names

started as Branyik (that being my last name), then to Branflakes because i got called that at school (hilarious I know) AND JJ started calling me it too, then switched to -Joe- then finnaly settled to just Joe :DD

Well My name is Rushil. and Half-life was the 1st game that i ever actually LIKED!! I played Wolf3D and POP but didnt like them much. and this has been email tag for email a/cs and for everything.

For some reason when I see Flawess' name, I instantly think of a hardcore gamer. Strangely hes also one of those people who I think sounds JUST like the way they look.

My explanation is that I lack creativty, and yes, I realise its stupid to use my real name.......people just love googling me :D

Or maybe it isn't my real name...........

Peter Eyres is just as awesome as Jack Bauer.

I really should change my UserName. Maybe Red4life

My real name is Michael or Mikhail. My nickname goes from 2 words - see sky. All's simple:) I like to look at the sky, especially in late evening... so romantic :lol:
But in Russia most of people thinks my nickname goes from russian word "сиськи"-[s'is'ki], what means "boobs" :blush:

Changed mine from Hargreaves4 to DJDoc (because it wasnt a secret that I was back here anymore) CW left the 4 from Hargreaves on at the end so I was DJ Doc4. Then after watching Dags change his name to Dazimus (cringed as he read it!) I thought ok the number 45 has always meant something to me due to 45RPM on a DJ Turntable so DJ Doc45 was born!!

My original username was Bash-It!!! which was a play on my surname which is Basit, one of the 99 names of Allah in Islam, meaning "expander". I changed to Aboutreika18 because that is my youtube account name and I am a big fan of Mohammed Aboutreika. The 18 comes from my date of birth. :))

Put my real name in hotmail ages ago and it said it was in use so gave me some other options. It said "why not try noted_fir!" so I was like ok...

used Noted Fear cos I was 14 and it sounded cool. As I aged, Noted seemed more appropriate. Now I've aged even more it sounds shit

Back
Top Bottom