Explain Your Username!

Plan M

Banned
27 September 2007
Manchester United
...and tell us your real name. First name will do. I always wonder what people's names are. Yes, I am nosey!

I'll start:

I chose the name Plan M because I used to love a hiphop outfit called 'Plan B' so I exchanged the 'B' for an 'M'. Why the 'M'? Because my first name is Mike.

:D

I didn't mate to be quite honest. Where is the embarrassed smilie?

I have no idea why I chose this username and I don't even like it. My real name is Richard. Most people call me Rich or Rick. Isn't that great.

I always liked the name Bradley so i just thought fuck it..my real name is reginald :P

erm, yh the 1886 thing is obviously arsenal related...and my name is bradley really..

Did a random username years ago for the yahoo online card games. Was something like tiktlktitktlitkt.......but was a bit hard to remember when logging in again :lol:

Dominic is the name. I wanted to choose that as username, but it was taken(hey Mart, you were going to fix that :mrgreen:) so I had to choose something else. I was reading the book 'the last don' at that time, with the don being don domenico and my username was born.

...and tell us your real name. First name will do. I always wonder what people's names are. Yes, I am nosey!

I'll start:

I chose the name Plan M because I used to love a hiphop outfit called 'Plan B' so I exchanged the 'B' for an 'M'. Why the 'M'? Because my first name is Mike.

You chose Plan M, because plan A 'til L got banned.

At Arsenal there is a lot of rivalry between the old North bank regulars (Northbankers) and the Clock End regulars (Clockenders). As you may have guessed by now I was a Clockender, man and boy. Used to stand there then I sat there..

That rivalry still exists today at the Emirates. "We're the Clock End, we're the Clock End, we're the Clock End Highbury!!" :mrgreen:

Dominic is the name. I wanted to choose that as username, but it was taken(hey Mart, you were going to fix that :mrgreen:) so I had to choose something else. I was reading the book 'the last don' at that time, with the don being don domenico and my username was born.

You chose Plan M, because plan A 'til L got banned.
For some reason I dont find this funny? Sense Of Humour Failure perhaps?

At Arsenal there is a lot of rivalry between the old North bank regulars (Northbankers) and the Clock End regulars (Clockenders). As you may have guessed by now I was a Clockender, man and boy. Used to stand there then I sat there..

That rivalry still exists today at the Emirates. "We're the Clock End, we're the Clock End, we're the Clock End Highbury!!" :mrgreen:

My first game was at the clockend standing, got there just in time..i was only 3 lol. would have to say i was a northbanker tho

plus you have been banned like hundreds of times, so hes saying that hes had so many usernames DJ Doc

Ignore him mate, he's always disliked me.
I rather love to hate you :D.
Honestly though I don't have any problems with you, I couldn't care less really.

plus you have been banned like hundreds of times, so hes saying that hes had so many usernames DJ Doc
Basically.

Point taken.... So what if someone has been banned lots of times? Plan M is a sound geezer. I think people take him the wrong way sometimes and it turns into a flame war.

Well his whole reason for choosing 'Plan M' becomes undermined, as it's his umpteenth username by now.. you're bound to run out of ideas.

He was joking!
Yup.

As much as i like Plan M, (and yes i have learned to like him a lot, he starts dozens of good topics, i think he's the reason why i still come daily to this forum), i think Don was joking too...

PS: perhaps some mod will ban Plan M now knowing that he's the reason why i'm still around (he knows damn well who i mean).

PPS: oops...bad joke...sorry

As much as i like Plan M, (and yes i have learned to like him a lot, he starts dozens of good topics, i think he's the reason why i still come daily to this forum), i think Don was joking too...

PS: perhaps some mod will ban Plan M now knowing that he's the reason why i'm still around (he knows damn well who i mean).

PPS: oops...bad joke...sorry

That's a really nice thing to say my friend - thanks. :)

Also Don Domenico - No hard feelings here mate, I love our banter! :)

Last edited:
Ive actually had the YoungGun_UK username for years as a Alias on the net, it started out for online FPS's and i needed something "cool" :) my real name is Adeel(most commonly known as Adz);)

Surname is Mather, and in school our login names used to be your surname plus your initials, unfortunately there was already a T.R. Mather so I had to take the first two letters of my first name, Tom.

I've always used matherto for everything since. Plus it sounds vaguely Italian or Brazilian which is good for footballing purposes.

I used to use my real name as my username but I fast found out (thanks to various funsters) why it was a bad idea.

Around that time, 24 was released, and the first few episodes were literally revolutionary. Totally mindblowing to me and to everyone I knew who was watching it (everyone I knew was watching it). And so a username was born.

Back
Top Bottom