Evo web Champions League - j4yc3e Winner !!

Re: Evo web Champions League wk 3 - Table Page 1 (last 16 draw Monday 12:00!!!!)

oh and is the draw gonna be done properly....i.e.

the winners of the groups play the runners up of the groups but not if they were in the same group

the tournament tree gets split into to groups of 8 and then the ties are worked out by the winners of each match (trying to find a diagram but couldnt find one)

Re: Evo web Champions League wk 3 - Table Page 1 (group games to be finished by Sunda

jamie_mack said:
No clear winers yet it could be anyone! games left to play are:
Liverpool Vs Lyon
Lyon vs Liverpool
Udinese vs Lyon

Hey I can still qualify... if Liverpool win all their games comfortably and Lyon give Udinese a pounding... it's all very tense..!

Re: Evo web Champions League wk 3 - Table Page 1 (last 16 draw Monday 12:00!!!!)

Sykesy and proevobaggio, if you see this please get in touch via PM, would love to get the games finished.

Re: Evo web Champions League wk 3 - Table Page 1 (group games to be finished by Sunda

Iain said:
Hey I can still qualify... if Liverpool win all their games comfortably and Lyon give Udinese a pounding... it's all very tense..!

6 points and I am through, I think 8) .

S0ntoboy and tiktiktiktik lets get these games done over the weekend.

j4yc3e said:
oh and is the draw gonna be done properly....i.e.

the winners of the groups play the runners up of the groups but not if they were in the same group

the tournament tree gets split into to groups of 8 and then the ties are worked out by the winners of each match (trying to find a diagram but couldnt find one)

Yep its going to be done that way, I found a template from the net i might even hook up the old webcam so people can see it live...:)

As were on a new page i thought id best post this again so heres a round up how we stand! The draw for the last 16 will take place on Monday 12.00am so any games not finished will all go down as 0-0 draws!

Group A
Winner: Jasondibalo (Chelsea)
2nd: bazdev (Club Brugge)

Group B
Winner: jamie_mack (Real Betis)
2nd: Either Bigboss (Werder Breman) or Leprekorn (olymipacos)
Guys you have 1 game to play against each other winner qualifies!!!

Group C
No clear winers yet it could be anyone! games left to play are:
Liverpool Vs Lyon
Lyon vs Liverpool
Udinese vs Lyon

Group D
Right Fingers out boys whats going on you keep arranging and then nothing(you lot couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery)
Fenerbache vs Ajax
Ajax Vs Schalke
Schalke VS Ajax
Ajax vs Fenerbache
Fernerbache vs PSV Cmon guys get it done.......

Group E
Winner:j4yc3e (Bayern Munich)
2nd:VILLan66 (Anderlecht)
You have 1 game left to play against each other and as Zylgaski rightly pointed out:) a 2-0 win for Anderlecht would put them top so everything to play for!i can still stick it down as a draw as you are both through let me know either way!

Group F
Winner: Proxi (Manchester United)
2nd: Syksey (Porto)
1 game left against each other that will make no difference to the table, again if you let me know what you are going to do!

Group G
Winner: africanshox (AC Milan)
2nd: Cloud1863 (Lille)

Group H
Another one in a right mess as Defection couldnt connect to anyone ive put all his games as draws that still leaves games to play and anyone could still make the next round so again fingers out only 2 days left!!!
Arsenal vs Barcelona
Inter vs Arsenal
Barcelona Vs Inter
Inter vs Barcelona
Arsenal vs Inter
Barcelona vs Arsenal
Can you all keep me up to date as in if youve arranged the games or what stoping you?

Cheers guys

How come Sykesy (Porto) is down as beating me (Shaktar Donetsk) 2-0 in the last round of games? I haven't played that one yet and he hasn't been in touch to play it!!!

What's going on?!?

hmmmm... not fair this round jamie

look I'm on now if anyone whats to play!!!

Will be on within the next 30 minutes

Finally I get my Redemption over Proxi...

As stated a few weeks ago, I didn't deserve to lose against him...

So I'm proud to post our score of:

Man U 1 (Scholes) v Porto 3 (Sokota x3)

PeteAUFC and Proevobaggio when you ready let me know...

I was absolutely gutted at this loss, also pissed off to hell! The whole team were acting like utter tools, i was making some right noise when the goals were being conceded. Well played pal, i reckon you were as pissed off in the friendly after as i was with the CL game.

Cheers :)

jamie_mack said:
Group D
Right Fingers out boys whats going on you keep arranging and then nothing(you lot couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery)
Fenerbache vs Ajax
Ajax Vs Schalke
Schalke VS Ajax
Ajax vs Fenerbache
Fernerbache vs PSV Cmon guys get it done.......

I have played all my games now....only three games remaining...Schalke through! jippie! cant wait 'til the draw! Anyway we can watch it live ;)

i'm out of this tournament. don't like people online, play only over 30 now.

ps. to goaguru: i'm a bit suspicious about our games last night: yellow connection the game u started hosting, green the second when i hosted first; and in the middle of the 2nd half, when u were hosting, started lagging: a bit weird...

PeteAUFC said:
How come Sykesy (Porto) is down as beating me (Shaktar Donetsk) 2-0 in the last round of games? I haven't played that one yet and he hasn't been in touch to play it!!!

What's going on?!?

Pete and anyone else you can still play the games and ill ammend the tablejust make sure there played before Monday, Syksey is online loads! and i have posted several times that any probs arranging the games you should pm me to let me know.

yddaki said:
hmmmm... not fair this round jamie

Whys that mate what do you mean, most have you have had 4 weeks to play just 6 matches, we need to move the comp on...

And you still have a chance to make the next round!

yddaki said:
i'm out of this tournament. don't like people online, play only over 30 now.

ps. to goaguru: i'm a bit suspicious about our games last night: yellow connection the game u started hosting, green the second when i hosted first; and in the middle of the 2nd half, when u were hosting, started lagging: a bit weird...

What??? Are u accusing me of cheating?? sure sounds like it!!! Is it becuase im Swedish...(remember Sweden-Danmark due-due...arrivaderchi italia ;))

Seriously....this is utter bullshit...why and how can I cheat? When i played u I was at a friends house...and he has green connection always! Search for Caniggia and u will see...and stop accusing people of cheating just because you get beat!

GoaGuru said:
What??? Are u accusing me of cheating?? sure sounds like it!!! Is it becuase im Swedish...(remember Sweden-Danmark due-due...arrivaderchi italia ;))

Seriously....this is utter bullshit...why and how can I cheat? When i played u I was at a friends house...and he has green connection always! Search for Caniggia and u will see...and stop accusing people of cheating just because you get beat!
never been suspicious before in any tournament, i'm a good looser, it's only a game 4 me, nothing else.... but don't try to fool me, i'm not saying bullshits when i say first match when u host first connection was yellow, then i hosted 2nd half, then i started hosting first half of second match and connection was green, then second half u ere hosting and was fine till the middle, then become suddenly laggy... weird. I'm able to make a connection from green to red, i tried it, it's so easy, plenty of things u can do to make the bandwidth busy.

yddaki said:
never been suspicious before in any tournament, i'm a good looser, it's only a game 4 me, nothing else.... but don't try to fool me, i'm not saying bullshits when i say first match when u host first connection was yellow, then i hosted 2nd half, then i started hosting first half of second match and connection was green, then second half u ere hosting and was fine till the middle, then become suddenly laggy... weird. I'm able to make a connection from green to red, i tried it, it's so easy, plenty of things u can do to make the bandwidth busy.

Oh please just fuck off!! Seriously...that is bullshit! I was playing at my mates house and he cant even have internet on his pc while playing pes 5 online! Ask him yourself! You are just a sore loser! I have not done anything to make anybody lag and personally i dont see the point...it's a fucking game...not life or death! People like u really pisses me off, coming here and accuse people of cheating...that's so low...really fucking low...

yddaki said:

Caniggia here. Goaguru played his Schalke game at my place and seriously if the connection is yellow it is yellow at your place too. It differs with the ping/distance/provider etc.

The thing is that I play directly from my cablemodem without any router or connection to my computer. Which makes it impossible to lag someone on purpose. I am also a fairly respected member at PESFAN and would never in a million years lag someone.

And with that said I won't play any games (unless they are in tournament) where the arrows shows anything else than green. That's why I tipped GoaGuru to play his game in the friendly hall so that it doesn't affect ranking.

I was there all the time and if there was lag for you in the second half which i very much doubt considering the circumstances just mentioned I'd say there was some slight lag (not ruining) in our first half and that it's your connection not working properly.

You were losing the 2nd game anyway, I recall three goals by the same guy in that second match.

Last edited:

Caniggia said:
Caniggia here. Goaguru played his Schalke game at my place and seriously if the connection is yellow it is yellow at your place too. It differs with the ping/distance/provider etc.

The thing is that I play directly from my cablemodem without any router or connection to my computer. Which makes it impossible to lag someone on purpose. I am also a fairly respected member at PESFAN and would never in a million years lag someone.

And with that said I won't play any games (unless they are in tournament) where the arrows shows anything else than green. That's why I tipped GoaGuru to play his game in the friendly hall so that it doesn't affect ranking.

I was there all the time and if there was lag for you in the second half which i very much doubt considering the circumstances just mentioned I'd say there was some slight lag (not ruining) in our first half and that it's your connection not working properly.

You were losing the 2nd game anyway, I recall three goals by the same guy in that second match.
yeah, i was losing 1-0 before lag, probably i would have lost 3-0 the same , never mind. it's not life or death.
i play directly connected to the cablerouter too, but cablerouter got 3 ports, not 1.
the yellow arrow shows our connection... right. if i put on p2p or p2ptv, or dl/ul anything our connection status will change. i made nothing that night... i work with computers, i'm not totally dumb.

and goaguru, u can suck it hard if u like. besos swedish teenage thief

obviously i don't want to play anymore this tournament jamie.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iain said:

That depends if jamie is using correct fifa rules or basic goal difference. With fifa rules its individual results that count meaning even if i lose 6-0 to lyon and liverpool win both their games against lyon i am still thru ( i won 1 and drew the other with you so based on our individual games im better off). However if jamie's doing a basic goal difference then yeah, you can still get thru. Either way its gonna be some tense games :D

yddaki said:
and goaguru, u can suck it hard if u like. besos swedish teenage thief

obviously i don't want to play anymore this tournament jamie.

So first i'm a cheat and now i'm a thief too? really sounds like sore loser talk to me...and what exactly is it I should suck hard on? :p
I'm not a teenager either... ;)

You lost to a better player...case closed....

Caniggia said:
The thing is that I play directly from my cablemodem without any router or connection to my computer.

Did you actually read what I wrote? I don't use a router. My connection is solely used for PES5... My computer isn't involved in any kind!

Caniggia said:
Did you actually read what I wrote? I don't use a router. My connection is solely used for PES5... My computer isn't involved in any kind!
cablemodem=cablerouter
the issue is not that for me: there's no value in words of any caniggia or romario here... however, it's all you 2 (or 1) feeding this non-sense case: i have not started accusing (cause i haven't any proof) or insulting anyone. Simply stated i don't trust people online, and this swedish gay is an example.
bye

Last edited by a moderator:

jamie_mack said:
Whys that mate what do you mean, most have you have had 4 weeks to play just 6 matches, we need to move the comp on...
make a quick example: my friend marco, using madrid, arranged 2 appointments with someone to play games, he went online, stayed a long while and found anyone. He then was repeatedly asked to play in the afternoon when he's at work and replied he can only play late evening/night: he has 4 losses and 1 draw (?) not having played this 5 games. not so much fair.

cablemodem=cablerouter
the issue is not that for me: there's no value in words of any caniggia or romario here... however, it's all you 2 (or 1) feeding this non-sense case: i have not started accusing (cause i haven't any proof) or insulting anyone. Simply stated i don't trust people online, and this swedish gay is an example.
bye

Ydakki, why are you making yourself look like such an arse.

Point 1:
i work with computers, i'm not totally dumb.

cablemodem=cablerouter

cablemodem is not the same as a cable router. For someone who claims to work with pc's thats a stupid statement as the simplesest search will show you they are in fact different things.

Point 2
however, it's all you 2 (or 1) feeding this non-sense case: i have not started accusing (cause i haven't any proof) or insulting anyone

and goaguru, u can suck it hard if u like.

kind words there. You started this argument in here by accusing goaguru of cheating and then the insulting sentence above.

For someone who claims to be 30 or over you are showing a lot of signs of being a teenager. Ironic as those are the people you dont want to play. And even more ironic as the people you have accused of being teenagers ( myself included in the evo-league thread) arent!

tiktiktiktik said:
Point 1:

cablemodem is not the same as a cable router. For someone who claims to work with pc's thats a stupid statement as the simplesest search will show you they are in fact different things.
fukfukfukfuk i have a cablemodem with 3 ports, so i call it cablerouter, simple.

tiktiktiktik said:
Point 2

kind words there. You started this argument in here by accusing goaguru of cheating and then the insulting sentence above.

For someone who claims to be 30 or over you are showing a lot of signs of being a teenager. Ironic as those are the people you dont want to play. And even more ironic as the people you have accused of being teenagers ( myself included in the evo-league thread) arent!
i'm extremely kind with ppl i think they deserve it, but extremely brutal with jerks, simple. i didn'started accusing and insulting, simply replied.

Caniggia said:
Now I know why Olivetti isn't that much of a brand anymore...
yeah... just as i know why swedish are blondes.

ps. u r continuing this issue and i've never called u in.

yddaki said:
fukfukfukfuk i have a cablemodem with 3 ports, so i call it cablerouter, simple.

Oh, so just because your cablemodem has 3 ports it makes all other cablemodems on the market also have three ports and are therefore the same as a router? man you need to straighten things out or else you will probably end up without your work that includes computers...

I'll end this now. I came here to back up a friend who you implied had cheated on him. We'll go on playing online and you don't have to...

Arrividerci!

Let the real topic continue :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom