Evo web Champions League - j4yc3e Winner !!

Re: Evo web Champions League wk 3 - Table Page 1 (last 16 draw Monday 12:00!!!!)

yddaki said:
make a quick example: my friend marco, using madrid, arranged 2 appointments with someone to play games, he went online, stayed a long while and found anyone. He then was repeatedly asked to play in the afternoon when he's at work and replied he can only play late evening/night: he has 4 losses and 1 draw (?) not having played this 5 games. not so much fair.

i have pm'ed him about 5 times asking him when he would like to play. i did not get a reply once??
if i was sending a message to the wrong name this could not be an excuse because i also posted a message in this exact thread asking when the people in my group would like to play, he then could of sent me a pm.

so does he use the username marcoromasat on evo-web?? and what username does he use on pes5, cause i can fit them in now if he wants

Re: Evo web Champions League wk 3 - Table Page 1 (last 16 draw Monday 12:00!!!!)

don't worry j4yc3e. i think that he doesn't want to play anymore online, he's probably more annoyed than me of online ppl.

j4yc3e said:
i have pm'ed him about 5 times asking him when he would like to play. i did not get a reply once??
if i was sending a message to the wrong name this could not be an excuse because i also posted a message in this exact thread asking when the people in my group would like to play, he then could of sent me a pm.

so does he use the username marcoromasat on evo-web?? and what username does he use on pes5, cause i can fit them in now if he wants

I have also asked him a number of times when he is available and he hasn't responded. The only message I had back was when he told me that he worked nights so he couldn't play after 9:30pm when I was trying to arrange a game for.
If you don't respond to PMs then you can't expect to be included.

By the way... j4yc3e beat me 1-0 in our last game Jamie if he hasn't already told you.

Just had my final game of the round

Lyon - Udinese
Udinese start off with a very defensive 5-3-2 formation as they do to go for a draw. From the off lyon are all over them with udinese not being able to get out of their own half. Then after 15min a udinese defender sees space for the striker for a counter and plays a great thru ball for the striker to run on to. Nearing the penalty area he lays it across the box for a simple finish. 1-0 to udi against the run of play. For the rest of the half the game stays the same way with udi camped in their own half and lyon looking for the equaliser. It arrives via a good carew strike. 1-1 haltime score ( with udinese's only shot in the half being the goal and lyon having about 8/3)

Second half the same formation but udinese changing the tactics. It works with them creating the better chances in the second half. Early on the striker manages to get thru 1-on-1 but he hits the post with the goalie beaten. Then in the 70th minute a good attack with a quick turn wrong foots the lyon defender and he hits it low into the back of the net. 2-1 to udinese. Lyon continue to look for a goal and it arrives after some good chances from a corner. A good cross is met with a powerull header to make it 2-2. After that a couple of late,late tackles stop udinese getting a good shot in. Final score 2-2

Great game clockender, you really should have been ahead at halftime as i didnt deserve a goal.

Lyon is playing liverpool atm for the final 2 games. Liverpool needing only a point from the last 2 games to qualify udinese for a second place.

COME ON POOL! :lol:

Group C last 2 games

Liverpool 5 Lyon 0

Lyon were absolutely thrashed by Liverpool with Cisse scoring 4. Nuff said really.

Lyon 1 Liverpool 1

Lyon improved greatly for the return taking the lead in the 5th minute with a volley from the edge of the area. They held on until the 70th minute when Baros netted from a 1 on 1. In between that Cisse missed a penalty but a draw was a fair result.

Cheers SonOtoboy for the games, good luck in the 2nd round.

Aaaaargh balls. Looks like I'm out thanks to Udinese's crazy luck!

Good stuff guys, this has been a great tournament :)

Were great games :) Tomorrow the draw:) I can't wait;)

Whoa!! I come back to look at the board and civilisation has broken down and everyone is killing each other with sticks ..

Settle down peoples :D

Iain said:
Aaaaargh balls. Looks like I'm out thanks to Udinese's crazy luck!

Good stuff guys, this has been a great tournament :)

:lol: what crazy luck? I beat and drew with the pair of you(benfica and lyon) and was unlucky to lose both games against liverpool. Must have been my subconscience messing me up as im a liverpool supporter ;)

Great games guys, really enjoyed playing in this group against you all.

Well I went with this:

"you really should have been ahead at halftime as i didnt deserve a goal" ;)

Seriously though, all the games I played were fair and great fun, just messing with you :)

VILLAn66 said:
By the way... j4yc3e beat me 1-0 in our last game Jamie if he hasn't already told you.

Hoo Yaa!! 100% record in the group stage with a goal difference of +11 \\:o/

i 'm online all yesterday tomorrow and this night but PES_v.......???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
NOW????:(

2min 'til the draw....im so excited!!!

Where's the link to the web cam draw?
Would be so cool to actually see it live!
:D

Sorry mate 1hr 2 mins til the draw UK time sorry! :)

jamie_mack said:
Sorry mate 1hr 2 mins til the draw UK time sorry! :)

HAHA
Should have stayed in bed then ;)

Are u gonna do the draw with the webcam?

Yup sure have page 1 updated with final standings!

16 min to go....damn uk time ;)

if i get inter im gonna call u a cheater ;)
hahahahaha...your draw lagged me on purpose and it's not fair! ;)

:P

Webcams not working right so im going to draw it live fixture by fixture and edit the post! When ive drawn all teams then update the table on page! :)

GoaGuru ... UK time is the best time in the world mate
Greenwich Mean Time rules :mrgreen:

Last 16 Draw

Manchester United Vs Club Brugge

Schalke Vs Werder Breman

Chelsea Vs Udinese

Liverpool Vs Porto

Arsenal Vs Lille

Real Betis Vs Ajax

Ac Milan Vs Anderlecht

Bayern Munich vs Inter milan

That concludes the draw for the last 16 of the Evo-web Champions league fixtures will be played the week starting whenever you want good luck! :)

Last edited:
Re: Evo web Champions League - Last 16 (Tables page 1)

tough draw...looking forward to it...Big Boss whenever u wanna play im ready!

I Can't wait for those games :) looking forward to it ... Good luck you all!!

Cool, German derby. Should be a tough game :D

Guru, if u can play in the afternoon, wednesday or thursday would be good. If u only can during evenings, thursday would be best for me.

I can play whenever...:D

The thing is that my computer is fecked so it's leaving me for a while...the easiest would be if you searched for me online whenever u are online...tag GoaGuru

Gonna be a lot of fun!

Thought of something...what happens if 2 players cant connect to each other? Who goes through then? Will there be a draw or what?
I would hate if that happened again...i just lost one tournament on that crap...

Back
Top Bottom