Evo web Champions League - j4yc3e Winner !!

Re: Evo web Champions League wk 3 - Table Page 1 (group games to be finished by Sunday!!)

yddaki said:
ma perchè non vi beccate online o perchè non riuscite a connettervi per la partita?
nel secondo caso qualcuno di voi dovrebbe provare a giocare a casa di qualcun'altro se possibile, ad esempio se non ho capito male goaguru aveva questa possibilità; altrimenti chiedi a jamiemack che ha organizzato il torneo, non saprei cos'altro dirti al momento.[/QUOT

E]
sono 4 notti che non sono online......................loro.......anche volendo è un pò un problema.....:roll:

Re: Evo web Champions League wk 3 - Table Page 1 (group games to be finished by Sunda

turr, goaguru and pesv: we should arrange a night appointment to play our latest matches. When r u available?

Re: Evo web Champions League wk 3 - Table Page 1 (group games to be finished by Sunday!!)

I'll be on tonight at about 4.30, 5 o'clock kinda time. Good for anyone in group C?

Hi guys wanted to do the draw but as all the groups havnt finished weel exstend it till next sunday giving you time to get the games played.

Im going to send Pms to everyone just asking whos letting you down ect, those who dont respond by Thursday!!!!!!!the game will go down as a 2-0 defeat!!!

Those games where people have been unable to connect to each other how about we put that game daown as a draw???

Weve got to get the comp moving again so responces from everyone would be graet cheers guys! :)

Last edited:
Re: Evo web Champions League wk 3 - Table Page 1 (group games to be finished by Sunda

yddaki said:
turr, goaguru and pesv: we should arrange a night appointment to play our latest matches. When r u available?

this night i'm online 23,00;)

Ok group H players lets get this group underway. Where are you all i posted on forum to get games played and ive sent pm'S. I dont really wanna go through by 2-0 wins cause i aint that good but i am willing to plaY THE GAMES !!!"

Seems fair to me Jamie.

yddaki said:

Im available tomorrow afternoon/early night....sadly im too wasted since yesterday and cant play tonight....gonna go to my friend and play the matches tomorrow...so please turr and yddaki pm me a specific time when u are gonna be online...include server and lobby and i will be there waiting for you :)

GoaGuru said:
Im available tomorrow afternoon/early night....sadly im too wasted since yesterday and cant play tonight....gonna go to my friend and play the matches tomorrow...so please turr and yddaki pm me a specific time when u are gonna be online...include server and lobby and i will be there waiting for you :)

hour 22,00 server italy lobby 2
Gimmy your tag(is is different....)

I will try to be online before turr, tag is always '11'. If not in that lobby (italian 2) use the search function.
PESV will u be online tonight?

turr said:
hour 22,00 server italy lobby 2
Gimmy your tag(is is different....)

Gustav-Jonas is my tag for this evening...gonna look for you at the italian server them at 22...hope to see u there

i'm online, if u wanna play

Some results....

Schalke-Psv 0-0
Psv-Schalke 0-3

My man E Sand was on fire and scored a hattrick!
:)

Couldn't find u turr before i had to leave my friends house so now i dont know how we are gonna play our 2 outstanding games...

GoaGuru said:
Some results....

Schalke-Psv 0-0
Psv-Schalke 0-3

My man E Sand was on fire and scored a hattrick!
:)

Couldn't find u turr before i had to leave my friends house so now i dont know how we are gonna play our 2 outstanding games...

if you want tomorrow at 23 i'm online sorry but this night i can't;)

turr said:
if you want tomorrow at 23 i'm online sorry but this night i can't;)

gonna be at home tomorrow....so sure we can give it a try....

GoaGuru said:
gonna be at home tomorrow....so sure we can give it a try....

try with direct connection......PS2.... LINE
and go at server italian lobby 2
bye;)

turr said:
try with direct connection......PS2.... LINE
and go at server italian lobby 2
bye;)

what do u mean by a direct connection..?

im in eng 4 lob 6 for the group C members that still need to play me (lyon & benfica). Time 18:45gmt

Benfica - Udinese
1st round match with udinese going for a defensive 5-3-2 formation to try and get a point. Even game with not much happening in the first half. Near the end of the half udinese were growing stronger but couldnt really create a good chance. Second half much of the same. early in the 2nd half the udi striker gets some space on the edge of the area and hits a low drive in to the bottom corner. A bit later on a great thru pass sets up the striker for a chipped finish to make it 2-0. Benfica try to get into the game but dont create to many chances
Final score: benfica 0 - udinese 2

Return match benfica change to a 5-3-2 formation. Now with both teams playing with 5 defenders not much goalmouth action with benfica looking the slightly more dangerous of the two. Both sides cancel each other out for a goalless draw
udinese 0 - benfica 0

Great games Iain.

GoaGuru said:
what do u mean by a direct connection..?

not condivision with PC
PS2-router-line..........(understand?)
Bye see you this evening..........

tiktiktiktik said:
Great games Iain.

Cheers matey, enjoyed them. Couldn't figure out a way round your tactics, really annoying!

2 more good honest games though, this tournament's great for getting some good games on the go...

Group E players (except Jimmy),
i will be online tonight from about 7pm gmt, if you want to wrap up this group then pm me and we can sort it out.

turr said:
not condivision with PC
PS2-router-line..........(understand?)
Bye see you this evening..........

yeah i understand...but my modem is a router u see...but im gonna see what i can do about it...i have a plan....(hope my gf will let me play tonight...havent seen her nor been playing for 8 days now....)

Lyon 0 - 4 Benfica

First leg of the tie, and it all went wrong for Lyon. Benfica hit the bar early on, then a couple of crackers coupled with some lucky openings meant Benfica ran out solid winners. Woo!

Benfica 0 - 3 Lyon

Benfica showed with style that a defensive formation doesn't always keep things tight at the back. Some good build up play and quality finishing gave Lyon a comfortable win, with Benfica only managing pot shots from outside the area. Boooo!

All in all, Alan Hanson would be disgusted... :D Great games though.

Last edited:

Iain said:
Lyon 0 - 4 Benfica

First leg of the tie, and it all went wrong for Lyon. Benfica hot the bar early on, then a couple of crackers coupled with some lucky openings meant Benfica ran out solid winners. Woo!

Benfica 0 - 3 Lyon

Benfica showed with style that a defensive formation doesn't always keep things tight at the back. Some good build up play and quality finishing gave Lyon a comfortable win, with Benfica only managing pot shots from outside the area. Boooo!

All in all, Alan Hanson would be disgusted... :D Great games though.

Yes they were entertaining matches, much merriment. Especially the defending!! How can 2 back to back games be so different? Thats football i suppose!

I kinda went all out at the end of the 2nd match, that'll be where the gaping hole for your 3rd came from.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. ;)

Right eveyone Friday it is and as ive had no replies by some players ive ajusted the table and results accordingly, So heres a round up how we stand! The draw for the last 16 will take place on Monday 12.00am so any games not finished will all go down as 0-0 draws!

Group A
Winner: Jasondibalo (Chelsea)
2nd: bazdev (Club Brugge)

Group B
Winner: jamie_mack (Real Betis)
2nd: Either Bigboss (Werder Breman) or Leprekorn (olymipacos)
Guys you have 1 game to play against each other winner qualifies!!!

Group C
No clear winers yet it could be anyone! games left to play are:
Liverpool Vs Lyon
Lyon vs Liverpool
Udinese vs Lyon

Group D
Right Fingers out boys whats going on you keep arranging and then nothing(you lot couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery:))
Fenerbache vs Ajax
Ajax Vs Schalke
Schalke VS Ajax
Ajax vs Fenerbache
Fernerbache vs PSV Cmon guys get it done.......

Group E
Winner:j4yc3e (Bayern Munich)
2nd:VILLan66 (Anderlecht)
You have 1 game left to play against each other but it wont affect the outcome of the group you can play it or ill stick it down as a draw as you are both through let me know either way!

Group F
Winner: Proxi (Manchester United)
2nd: Syksey (Porto)
Same as above you have 1 game left against each other that will make no difference to the table, again if you let me know what you are going to do!

Group G
Winner: africanshox (AC Milan)
2nd: Cloud1863 (Lille)

Group H
Another one in a right mess as Defection couldnt connect to anyone ive put all his games as draws that still leaves games to play and anyone could still make the next round so again fingers out only 2 days left!!!
Arsenal vs Barcelona
Inter vs Arsenal
Barcelona Vs Inter
Inter vs Barcelona
Arsenal vs Inter
Barcelona vs Arsenal
Can you all keep me up to date as in if youve arranged the games or what stoping you?

Cheers guys:)

jamie_mack said:
Group E
You have 1 game left to play against each other but it wont affect the outcome of the group you can play it or ill stick it down as a draw as you are both through let me know either way!

we have been trying to setup this up but we keep missing each other, we WILL get it done over the weekend tho :)

jamie_mack said:
Group E
Are you sure about that? If Anderlecht win 2-0 then don't they go ahead on goal difference? Or does he have to beat the score by which he lost to Bayern?

Good luck to all players!

Back
Top Bottom