Evo web Champions League - j4yc3e Winner !!

Re: Evo web Champions League wk 2 - Table & fixtures page 1

Ok guys,

I was just thinking about this whole champions league thing and i think i have a valid point/problem.

When it comes round to the knock out stage i take it the games will be 2 legs. What happenes if the games are drawn on aggregate (no away goal winner) say 1-0 first match and 0-1 the second match. The games would be tied at 1-1 with no away goal winner but pes would not carry on to penalties or extra time if someone has won the game already.

The only way i could think of solving this problem would be to play a third match but let the timmer run all the way to the end without either players playing (just taking the kick off and letting the time run down) and then the game would go to extra time and pens.

What dya think?

sounds like the best solution. Or you could just make it a 5min extra time match and if the scores are the same ( away goals shouldnt count imo, for this tournament and in real life) you get penalies anyway

Iain said:
Ok I'm waaaaay behind with my games now, any Group C guys got a good time to play?

5gmt to 7gmt are good times for me during the week. PM me to set up some games

tiktiktiktik said:
away goals shouldnt count imo, for this tournament and in real life

yeah i would go with - the no away goal rule in extra time, the person who is home first would have a huge advantage in the second leg and i say its unfair!

Agreed if the matches are tied after two legs and away goals cant seperate the teams well do it that way!

I agree with tiktik too. 5min match as extra-time and pk if still draw.

Any group D players online tonight?? Been looking for you....
Im on all the time ;)

Before i forget what happened, i have 2 results.

Both against PeteAUFC, who was Shaktar and who probably outplayed me each time.

Shaktar Donetsk 0-1 Manchester United
Few early chances, Shaktar playing with more ease not allowing too much to be made by Man U. The Reds then snuck a goal, hanging on for a sneaky victory against the run of play.

Manchester United 1-1 Shaktar Donetsk
Shaktar the better team out of the traps. Pressure on and Man Utd give away a stupid but debatable penalty - which was converted. Second half, Man U get back into it more, and have to work extremely hard to get the equalizer, coming around 20 minutes from time. Anyone could have got the winner.

Cheers Pete! Very well played on both.

Last edited:

Cheers Proxi, good to finally get the game on after a few days of trying to find a suitable time!

Enjoyed both games, but it's hard going with a team like Shaktar! All the best for the rest of the tourney!

I'm not sure what to do really, I've lost 2/2 in my group, I can't connect to the other two users, so I'm kinda stuck really.. jamie_mack - I messaged that user you said to try but he didn't really have any advice I haven't tried aleady, just said travel round the europe servers.

try playing anywhere else, not at home.

GoaGuru said:
Any group D players online tonight?? Been looking for you....
Im on all the time ;)

if you want tonight 21/11/2005 at 23,00 i'm at lobby 4 english with my Ajax.........i'm SundryTurr;)

yddaki said:
try playing anywhere else, not at home.

ciao ydda se vuoi stasera derby ...........ajax-psv lobby 4 english dopo le 23,15
ciao da Sundry........8)

To Sykesy & proevobaggio, i'll be around tonight soon for a coupla hours then i have the day off work tomorrow so can play anytime, PM me if you're available.

I'm never able to find me group D guys...where are u? In what specific server and lobby...?
:(

i am online, i can c u trying to play with turr. i'm logged as 11, but now go to sleep, have been 2 hours waiting.

To all Group H players i am available to play outstanding fixtures tonight (22/11) 8p.m onwards

yddaki said:
i am online, i can c u trying to play with turr. i'm logged as 11, but now go to sleep, have been 2 hours waiting.
ydda.............se mi cambi un nome alla settimana quando ti trovo
:lol:

turr said:
ydda.............se mi cambi un nome alla settimana quando ti trovo
:lol:
quella è la mia vera identità... con cui abbiamo pure giocato insieme una volta.

BTW Have you been able to play yesterday against goaguru? Have u tried going to the italian server?

Re: Evo web Champions League wk 3 - Table Page 1 (group games to be finished by Sunday!!)

Week 3 fixtures are up and all group games must be finished by Sunday so the draw for the knockout phase can be made on Monday so cmon guys Pm each other and get the games done.

Defection= play the rverse of the the 2 matches you have played then well look how the group looks and see what can be done!

Can anybody who is having probs arranging matches send me a pm as there are still week 1 games outstanding! :)

Re: Evo web Champions League wk 3 - Table Page 1 (group games to be finished by Sunday!!)

I wasn't able to connect to my opponent Turr last night...any suggestions on what to do? Are u online today yddaki?

if i stay home tonight, i will try to get online. But we could have the same problem as with turr, coz i saw that our connection was blank yesterday, no arrows, when u were on the german server. I would suggest to try the italian one, or any other server if it wont work.

Result from tonight...

Liverpool 2 - 1 Benfica

and the retun leg...

Benfica 2 - 1 Liverpool

Last edited:

group C is getting close with benfica and udinese both on 3 points after 2games, liverpool on 6 after 3. Are you still online Iain? (time 18:35gmt)

Re: Evo web Champions League wk 3 - Table Page 1 (group games to be finished by Sunda

anyone from group g wanna play me then....i need one more game to qualify...im acmilan

Can be online if needs be tonight, PM me or email me on the address in my sig if you're about...

GoaGuru said:
I'm never able to find me group D guys...where are u? In what specific server and lobby...?
i'm online now, tag is 11, just played against turr, 2nd game when we had same 60 hz setting was good. u should delete private messages cause your inbox is full.

Back
Top Bottom