Evo web Champions League - j4yc3e Winner !!

Re: Evo web Champions League wk 3 - Table Page 1 (group games to be finished by Sunday!!)

Lille 3 vs 1 AC Milan

A game that I had to get some points to have any chance of qualifing. Tough game against the mighty Milan and to avenge my 3-0 defeat to them. Only the mighty Rangers to play.

Re: Evo web Champions League wk 3 - Table Page 1 (group games to be finished by Sunday!!)

hi .......this night
Ajax(SundryTurr)-PSV(Yddaky) 1-2
PSV(yddaky)-Ajax(SundryTurr) 1-1

good match psv a little lucky....but good match
bye

Cloud1863 said:
Lille 3 vs 1 AC Milan

A game that I had to get some points to have any chance of qualifing. Tough game against the mighty Milan and to avenge my 3-0 defeat to them. Only the mighty Rangers to play.

Result of the tournement so far an unbeaton Ac milan taken apart by Lille to pop group F wide open!

All the groups are pretty close with nobody looking guarantted for qualification just how it should be!

Re: Evo web Champions League wk 3 - Table Page 1 (group games to be finished by Sunda

turr said:
hi .......this night
Ajax(SundryTurr)-PSV(Yddaky) 1-2
PSV(yddaky)-Ajax(SundryTurr) 1-1

good match psv a little lucky....but good match
bye
i was home first match... the one ive been lucky, yes, you were leading 1-0 and got a penalty, stopped, that brought great courage to my team.
Second one was not lucky at all.
Very good matches, real soccer pace, not holly&benji one like with most of people online, hope to play again with u.

Re: Evo web Champions League wk 3 - Table Page 1 (group games to be finished by Sunda

yddaki said:
i was home first match... the one ive been lucky, yes, you were leading 1-0 and got a penalty, stopped, that brought great courage to my team.
Second one was not lucky at all.
Very good matches, real soccer pace, not holly&benji one like with most of people online, hope to play again with u.
ci mancherebbe ydda........giochiamo si.....;)

Rangers 1 - 2 Lille

Prso

Moussilou
Acimovic

The revenge is now finished lost to Rangers and Milan in first games so to get two wins was a must. Tough games as the first half was very laggy due to the fact fred_gavios comes from the states, tho I bet it was returned in the 2nd half.Im not sure if Ive qualified yet , a draw will surly help me out but lets just see what happens.

yddaki said:
But we could have the same problem as with turr, coz i saw that our connection was blank yesterday, no arrows, when u were on the german server. I would suggest to try the italian one, or any other server if it wont work.

I doubt that it will work though mate...i have another problem anyway...im not gonna be home until next wednesday...but i have a friend nearby that i could play from...therefor i need u guys to say a specific time and date, lobby and server in advance so i could go over to his house and play the overdue games...i cant on saturday...major party...,which means icant early on sunday ;)

But let me know soon so we can arrange the games...arrivaderchi

GoaGuru said:
I doubt that it will work though mate...i have another problem anyway...im not gonna be home until next wednesday...but i have a friend nearby that i could play from...therefor i need u guys to say a specific time and date, lobby and server in advance so i could go over to his house and play the overdue games...i cant on saturday...major party...,which means icant early on sunday ;)

But let me know soon so we can arrange the games...arrivaderchi

if you want.......today at 23....or sunday at 23......or saturday at 23........choose;)

i will try to be online this night, not before 23.30

turr said:
if you want.......today at 23....or sunday at 23......or saturday at 23........choose;)

I cant play that late at my friends house since e is working...i was hoping more like 8 or 9...i cant saturday....sunday i can IF im at home...but that was the thing...we cant play eachother then...since we are both blank...that's why i was gonna play u at my friends house...tomorrow at 23 might be possible though...but definately not saturday or sunday...it's just too late mate...cant u go online earlier?

we could try tomorrow, after 20, or maybe after dinner, don't know my night plans yet.

yddaki said:
we could try tomorrow, after 20, or maybe after dinner, don't know my night plans yet.

yes that would work...let me know as soon as u know

ifffff Z1 or evo-pirate are about when do u wanna play our games. i have been on quite a lot and have not seen u about. Let me know asap

Same here I've PM'd (as above post). If either Z1 or evo-pirate read this.. tomorrow night, Friday, would be good or Saturday day or anytime Sunday :D

Last edited:

cmon guys lets get some results in so we can move foward...

Ok Group H players lets get some games in tonight. Im available all evening to play pm me if ur available

Haven't seen sykesy around for a bit sadly - PM is there for when he does visit :)

proevobaggio and myself seem to be missing each other - i waited for a couple of days, then he showed up, went online and he didn't show up on my side as online, so i played random people while "waiting for him to", nightmare. Apologies, hope we can sort it before Sunday.

pesv and goaguru: i'm online, tag is 11.

I'll be online 'most of the day' ... 'Z1' or 'Pirateboy' :D
Check your pm's dudes ..

i'm online... tag is '11'... till 17/17.30

yddaki said:
i'm online... tag is '11'... till 17/17.30
ciao ydda.....non riesco a giocare con goaguru e pesv............come facciamo???

ma perchè non vi beccate online o perchè non riuscite a connettervi per la partita?
nel secondo caso qualcuno di voi dovrebbe provare a giocare a casa di qualcun'altro se possibile, ad esempio se non ho capito male goaguru aveva questa possibilità; altrimenti chiedi a jamiemack che ha organizzato il torneo, non saprei cos'altro dirti al momento.

any group E players on tonight that want to finish the group off.....pm me.

Yep group E. I'll be on from around 9 - 9:30 this evening. Any other group E'ers on?

disconnected just now... went online everyday but been able to play only with turr, hope jamiemack will give us some more time to finish group matches

am online atm (5:45gmt) so if benfica/liverpool/lyon want to finish im on

eng 4 lobby 6

I am just like jasondiablo. No replies from Z1 or evo-pirate - what will happen i think the only thing we can do is to be the two from our group to progress (lucky on my part), but u never know, maybe brugge can do a liverpool/porto

VILLAn66 said:
Yep group E. I'll be on from around 9 - 9:30 this evening. Any other group E'ers on?

been waiting since 9 VILLAn69 and you still havn't come online

result today against Evo_JimmyJJun

Celtic 0 - 4 Bayern Munich

Ballack x3
Pizzaro

Last edited by a moderator:

I wish people would just make some time for a few games, even just to say u cant play today but tomorrow. Its quite frustraiting for the people that want to get on with this tournament.

Back
Top Bottom