Evo web Champions League - j4yc3e Winner !!

Re: Evo web Champions League wk 2 - Table & fixtures post 1( 2 new players wanted ASAP)

Theres a few new players joined taking over from those who just coudnt be arsed :x Anyhow welcome to Iain taking over Benfica in group C, Turr with Ajax in group D and 0105441n who has took control of Inter Milan in group H. Ive updated the lists for everyone and updated the group tables. :)

Re: Evo web Champions League wk 2 - Table & fixtures post 1( 2 new players wanted ASAP)

Another two results in:

Villareal (proevobaggio) 2-0 Shaktar Donetsk (PeteAUFC)
Shaktar Donetsk (PeteAUFC) 1-2 Villareal (proevobaggio)

Took a good lead in the second match and dominated, hitting the post, before I scored the most ridiculous own goal midway through the second half (lag-assisted!). Then to compound my misery Man Utd rehect Diego Forlan scored the winner in the last minute!

Bollocks!

Another resault Sparta Prague 1 - 2 Arsenal

Good game Enjoyed it even thow i got of to a bad start :(

Sorry guys.. i've been off air for the last week for various reasons. It looks like I have been dropped:(

Anyway... if there's still time for me to take part. Let me know... I'm available to play tomorrow night (Wednesday).

VILLAn66

AKA Minanda (pro evo).

Sparta Prague 1-2 Arsenal

Went 1-0 up then blew it!

Now I can't connect to either the Inter or Barca users! Doesnt make any sense, I've played over 150 games online and had this problem about 5 times. Now twice with 2 people!

Tried moving to various servers etc but no luck! :(

Re: Evo web Champions League wk 2 - Table & fixtures post 1( 2 new players wanted ASA

Some results from tonight ...

Group A Week 2

Chelsea 1 vs Club Brugge 1

Lampard 26'
Emselzone 89' Quite a tight match...

Club Brugge 2 vs Chelsea 3

Crespo 20'
Lampard 39'
Clozents 51'
Wright-Phillips 67'
Weinante 82'

Another tight match, I was filling my knickers to be fair. Well played Bazdev, you would have beat me on level terms I think.:applause:

Sorry guys,gonna have to miss out,My bloody ps2 has packed in on me.
Probably just have to get the newer slim one.
Apologies jamie and my opponents.
Not played since thursday,and can't afford a new one at the moment.
Once again,apologies to all.

Good luck guys for the tourney.

Group C players having some matches tonight? I can be on from 6pm gmt to about 7:30. Get to play benfica this time :D , if it all goes well

Two more new guys have taken over teams Big Boss has took the mighty Werder Breman in group B and Proxi who has take the reighns of Man Yoo in group F! unfortunatly we still have 2 teams to fill Anderlecht and jambotommy's Schalke again any taker let me know ASAP! Rangerman who has control of Rosenberg has contacted me asking as he had such a bad team and is doing not so well if he coould take over another team, i have no probs with this but what do you guys think...?

Defection try sending a Pm to marcomasat(sp) he has similar problems to you for days and has now got it working he may be able to help!

Re: Evo web Champions League wk 2 - Table & fixtures post 1( 2 new players wanted ASA

jamie_mack said:
Defection try sending a Pm to marcomasat(sp) he has similar problems to you for days and has now got it working he may be able to help!

Sounds promising mate, could you please give me his username or some contact info? Did a search for that username and nothing came back. Thanks!

I should be online at about 6 as Benfica, gimme a yell if yo've got a game against me to play...

I'm online now actualy in case anyone's about...

I'll be online pretty much from now til 9-ish just incase my opponents are around :)

right im in at the moment, english 4 room 6. PM me as ive got the ps2 on but am behind the pc

I'll take Anderlecht if poss.
I'll be on tonight from around 9pm.

VILLAn66
PES5 tag: Minanda

I'll take any team!!! I'm ranked in the top 100...have a solid 8mb connection with 1mb up...*pick me, pick me*

Just pm me if a there's a team for me! I'm online all the time since i dont have a life ;)

Same online name as here...i wanna win this tourney!!
I can take Schalke!!! Give me Schalke plz!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Before i forget, a scoreline from earlier on tonight.

FC Porto 1 - 3 Manchester United

A nice game although it must have been frustrating for Sykesy! I forgot already who scored but i do remember me not really justifying the 3 points, i certainly sneaked it ;) Watch out Group F! :lol: Fair play to the man Sykesy however, in the Arsenal Vs Barca game following he made sure he got his vengeance!

ehi jamie let goaguru join my group picking schalke so we can have a full moon psy match :)

A score from tonight

Anderlecht 1 Bayern Munich 2
A deserved win fro Bayern (although the winner was deflected!!)

VILLAn66

Had my first game yesterday, lost 2-1 to Jamie, wich was kinda unlucky for me, as he scored the winner a couple for mins before FT. I did score the best goal of the game though, chest and volley from outside the box, went in off the post. Still not a bad result against a player ranked place 30 or somn like that.

Looking forward to my next games, hope they'll all be as good as this one.

p.s. Juventus player if happen to read this, ill be playing Olympiakos tonight around 8PM, so look me up around that time for our games...

Yes it was a very tight game i think a draw would of been good result! Your goal was fantastic a right peach! but Joaquin saved the day, and you helped me out of my Pro Evo slump, im looking forward to the return match!

Re: Evo web Champions League wk 2 - Table & fixtures page 1

Ok I'm waaaaay behind with my games now, any Group C guys got a good time to play?

FAO : The Group f guys - i'll be around again this afternoon for a while and for longer this evening. Didn't see either of you last night but i'm around all day to get the games on! :)

You both missed a chance to hammer me even more too, because merry wasn't the word for me last night :lol:

proxi said:
FAO : The Group f guys - i'll be around again this afternoon for a while and for longer this evening. Didn't see either of you last night but i'm around all day to get the games on! :)

You both missed a chance to hammer me even more too, because merry wasn't the word for me last night :lol:
Merry ain't the word when you have to use Porto... As you know Proxi...

Group D Action

Fenerbache-Schalke 1-1
Aneute Ernst

Schalke-Fenerbache 5-0
Lincon 2
Poulsen
Sand
Kuranyi
:)

Schalke on the way to go through!! :) :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Played Leprekorn (olympiakos) last night, and unfortunately we were both on yellow connections so the game was pretty laggy.
Final score was 1-1. In the first half i was hosting and took the lead with a header after a shot on the bar, should have scored one more that half but couldnt finish my chances. Second half was mainly defending, wich went pretty well, as i could keep him at a reasonable distance from the goal most of the time, unlucky as i am so far i again conceded a goal in the final seconds of the game, when i couldnt stop him on the wing, and he could pass into the box for an easy finish.

Shame about the lag, and i hope we have a better game next time mate...

BTW are all games played on english server 4 lobby 4??
or all u all scattered about?

Back
Top Bottom