Evo web Champions League - j4yc3e Winner !!

Re: Evo web Champions League - Table & fixtures post 1

1st upset already Dynamo kiev beating Chelsea theres hope for lille yet....

I was trying ... honest.
Almost every other pass I made went 'astray'. Nmind

It was a good game - but I could see he was struggling with his passing! I also picked up a win against bazdev and his FC Belgium (Brugge?) team - 1-0 to the Kievs again. In that first match, 8 members of my squad had grey arrows, and I had to play 4 first teamers with blues, no reds anywhere. To be honest, I was glad I scraped that one!

Im very impressed pirate 2 out of 2 and looking good for the knockout stages! table updated.

jamie can u check group D fixtures?

tiktiktiktik said:
Well just finished the second CL game for this season Udinese.

First game was a really good match against liverpool with udinese having the majority of possesion but liverpool scoring on the counter in the first half. Second much of the same with udinese missing a couple of great chances.
Final score udinese 0 - liverpool 1

Second game against Lyon i started with 4 strikers to try to create some chances. It worked with udinese scoring in the last minute of the half to go in 1-0 up. Second half changed tactics to a 5-4-1 to protect the lead as lyon has changed their set up with wingers. The tactic worked with lyon not creating any decent chances and udinese looking the more likely to score a second.
Final score Udinese 1 - Lyon 0

@ Clockender, sorry that you thought i was boring but i wanted to win and you didnt do enough to win. 1 shot the whole game says enough to my 8. In the evo league i get lesser teams playing a more defensive game(as im inter) and i have to admit i love playing those games. They are always close and a lot depends on tactics. I wanted to win so i played to udinese's strenght which is defense.

Yeah fair play mate, you gotta do what you gotta do. I was just pissed with myself for playing so badly in my first ever competitive match, sorry I didn't mean to spit the dummy, its so unlike me. Like you say, you were the better side and deserved the 3 points.

Oh well at least I have 5 more games to turn it around. I will be ready for the return leg!! Well played mate anyway :applause:

Last edited:

Latest Champions League result in:

Shaktar (PeteAUFC) 2-1 Porto (Sykesy)

Vonei opened the scoring on the break with a sweet strike after 4 minutes in Shaktar's only attack of the half before Queresmo (sp?) equalised with a header off the inside of the post in first half stoppage time. A tactical game followed before Agahowa slipped home the Shaktar winner in injury time to get their campaign off to a flyer!

Cheers to Sykesy for a good game and he was more than a tad unlucky to finish up with nothing - that's football though! ;)

Not going too well for me, couldn't connect to Marked (Barca) and now can't get hold of the Arsenal player, sent a PM the day fixtures were announced.

DEFECTiON said:
Not going too well for me, couldn't connect to Marked (Barca)
try changing server: travel through europe ;)

Panathanaikos (Z1) 0 vs 2 Brugge (bazdev)

Tough game but at least I am underway.

i want to play this league...
tomorrow i'll be online...

Got my first group game underway a tough encounter at home for my betis side against a strong Juventus side. Betis had the line of the possesion in the first halw without really creating many chances. Juve were always looking dangerous in attack and it came as no suprise when nedved samshed in the opener after 25 to make it 1-0. This sprung betis into life and a quick counter saw Edu snaching a deserved equaliser after 33.

The second half was as entertaining as the first with some quality play from both side, In the 64th minute some nice interplay for juventus gave Viera the chance to give to take the lead! he buried his chance and juve took the lead for the secong time. Betis pushed and pushed but a strong Juventus back line kept them at bay unitl a rebounded shot in the 89th rebounded out for joaquin to grab a equaliser and to share the spoils of what was a great footballing exhibition.

Baggio just send the guy your playing a Pm and arrange it!Some of the other guys in your group have played!

Still no results of games in from groups D, E, and H remember everyone these games will be rolled on for 1 week then go down as a 2-0 loss for the culprits!

Can McChil get in touch with me regarding our outstanding game from this week - tried PMing with no success!

Come on guys snt you both a pm last week and I'm still waiting to here when we can play our round 1 games. (djibbe and blu3id3)

Played my first match yesterday. Fenerbache 0 vs 1 PSV (yddaki(evo_y))

The goal came in the second half out of a corner. Vennegoor of Hesselink scored an allmost impossible header. The ball came somewhat behind(!) him on middle height, he dived towards it and still managed to head the ball with alot of power into the top left corner.

Ronaldo_R9 is not responding to my pm's :(

Last edited:

PESV said:
Played my first match yesterday. Fenerbache 0 vs 1 PSV (yddaki(evo_y))

The goal came in the second half out of a corner. Vennegoor of Hesselink scored an allmost impossible header. The ball came somewhat behind(!) him on middle height, he dived towards it and still managed to head the ball with alot of power into the top left corner.

Ronaldo_R9 is not responding to my pm's :(
??? ehi mate, i scored with sb Y.P.Lee, from outside with a ground-shot in your left low angle. Dont u remember? and i was home.

yddaki said:
??? ehi mate, i scored with sb Y.P.Lee, from outside with a ground-shot in your left low angle. Dont u remember? and i was home.

omg, youre right!! shit im sorry! i mixed it all up with another match! i guess i wasnt really awake when i wrote that. at least i got the final score right :)

looking forward to our next meeting.

Week 2 fixtures up all double headers so it should make life a little easier this week can anyone who is having no responds from PM can you Pm me there name and ill look into it Thanks :)

Re: Evo web Champions League Week 2 - Table & fixtures post 1

still waiting 4 anyone from group g to play me......just one game played as ac milan so far

Re: Evo web Champions League Week 2 - Table & fixtures post 1

right guys im going to open some spaces up for the teams that have not played iv checked the profile of these guys and they havent been near the forum since there posts signing up or have ignored my Pms....

So if anyone knows anyone or anyone is serious and wants to play send me a pm and your in teams available at the moment are, Inter Milan, benfica, werder breman and Ajax!

Re: Evo web Champions League wk 2 - Table & fixtures post 1( 4 new players wanted ASAP)

Oh dear ! Rosenberg looking to offload their manager after two back to back defeats by Lille which virtualy assures them of going out of the champions league

Re: Evo web Champions League wk 2 - Table & fixtures post 1( 4 new players wanted ASAP)

I think its fair to say your keeper was bribed m8 ;)

Ah thats where i been going wrong with my tactics forgot to put a keeper between the sticks !

Hey, would love to play if there are still teams available (ideally Inter Milan :)) My PES5 name is NACHONOBLE.

Cheers, Steve

if you want i'm here..............
msn adress.....mturra2@tin.it
email mturra2@tin.it;)

ah team UDINESE..........

Hi all someone Pm'd me yesterday saying they know someone else whod play but i deleted the messeage can you pm again who ever you are......

Iv heard from Mcchil (man yoo) he will be back for weekend for his games!

Hi, if theres a place id be up to take it...

id take Ajax, but any team would be fine....

email/msn: martijn_abswoude (@) hotmail.com

Yeah if a spot comes up then drop me a line...

Back
Top Bottom