Evo web Champions League - j4yc3e Winner !!

Re: Evo web Champions League - Table & fixtures post 1

Shame you're not in my group Mattster, could of beaten ya with the good ol' Sparta I reckon..

Clockender :D

They were good games man ... I can't remember the results but they were good games. And they were my first online games with the PS2.

Come on DEFECTiON, cheer up mate. I'm sure you can do a Wigan or something ...

Tune in tonight at 8p.m on pes5 live tv to watch the first big shock of the champions league as Rosenberg crush the mighty AC MIlan !!!!

Theres going to be some huge upsets im sure of it! Iv updated page 1 with a list of everyones PS2 tags!

Just tried PM's to both djibee and blu3id3 to challange them but it is not recognising there evo-web names are these correct?

jasondiablo said:
Clockender :D

They were good games man ... I can't remember the results but they were good games. And they were my first online games with the PS2.

Come on DEFECTiON, cheer up mate. I'm sure you can do a Wigan or something ...

They were my first games too. Hopefully see you in the knockout stages!

rangerman your making me all nervous now...im doing ok in the league but ive neva been this nervous about an online match before.

The thrill of the chamions league...! leprekorn your right heres the correct spellings are Djibree and BlU3SiD3!

africanshox i wouldnt worry about it mate im playing mind games but in reality i dont play many games against human players. But saying that i just played a friendly online with Rosenberg to prepare for tonight and cxame back from 1-0 down at half time to beat Liverpool 2-1 !!

Africanshox you must be nervous match arranged for 8pm where are you ??

@ Jamie: is the spelling correct for the other group C members? Am getting errors for sontoboy and wenger.

@ Members group C: Me and clockender can play wednesday evening 6pm gmt, mayby you 2 (sonto and arsene) can join us so we can get both sets of matches out of the way in 30min +/-

lol @ group D

Fenerbache, PSV and Shalke 04 are also linked togheter in the real CL.

If anyone from poule D wants a match, just PM me! I am Fenerbache.

how do we register scores once the game is over? , i could'nt be bothered with the . " I won 1-0 " , " no you did'nt" ect ect ect .. .

hi guys of group D, I would like to play my matches in cooperative play, is it ok for you?

Just Pm me all results and then ill update the league ect!

Whats going on is BlU3SiD3 mistaken in beleiveing they get to choose there team? I'm feeling a little confused.

Ok dudes I couldn't fix my psp :( but it is in for repair and they said it should be ready on saturday. Sorry to hold things up but I will make sure I catch up as soon as I get it back.

Leprekorn said:
Whats going on is BlU3SiD3 mistaken in beleiveing they get to choose there team? I'm feeling a little confused.

yes he is.

@ BlU3SiD3: sorry to bring the bad news but u cant pick your teams. U have been given one at random just like everyone else.

And what happens if you PM your opponent to request a game time and they don't respond meaning you don't get your games for that week?

Any games not played will be rolled on to the next week if those games are still not finished within the two weeks the game will go down as a 2-0loss to the opp who hasnt responded!

That sounds fair.

Well just finished the second CL game for this season Udinese.

First game was a really good match against liverpool with udinese having the majority of possesion but liverpool scoring on the counter in the first half. Second much of the same with udinese missing a couple of great chances.
Final score udinese 0 - liverpool 1

Second game against Lyon i started with 4 strikers to try to create some chances. It worked with udinese scoring in the last minute of the half to go in 1-0 up. Second half changed tactics to a 5-4-1 to protect the lead as lyon has changed their set up with wingers. The tactic worked with lyon not creating any decent chances and udinese looking the more likely to score a second.
Final score Udinese 1 - Lyon 0

@ Clockender, sorry that you thought i was boring but i wanted to win and you didnt do enough to win. 1 shot the whole game says enough to my 8. In the evo league i get lesser teams playing a more defensive game(as im inter) and i have to admit i love playing those games. They are always close and a lot depends on tactics. I wanted to win so i played to udinese's strenght which is defense.

could i please emphasise that people only post their home results this is starting to piss people off with double results just look at the league, deaconbrown's having problems because of that SO PLEASE ONLY POST YOUR HOME RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i pm'd my home games. This isnt a result thread. Just talking about the matches

My sad, tired old Chelsea just couldn't match the might of Dynamo Kiev

GROUP A Fixture 2
D.Kiev 1 v Chelsea 0 12th minute - Shatskikh

Well played Pirateboy .. Money don't buy you love ](*,) :shock:

africanshox said:
could i please emphasise that people only post their home results this is starting to piss people off with double results just look at the league, deaconbrown's having problems because of that SO PLEASE ONLY POST YOUR HOME RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cmon africansocks, take it easy! it needs only to pay little attention to manage a league/cup, and that software manager (leaguepad) is extremely easy to use, ive got a try at it. I dont see any problem there.

Back
Top Bottom