Evo web Champions League - j4yc3e Winner !!

Re: Evo web Champions League - Last 16 (Tables page 1)

Bazdev, get in touch whenever you can dude :) I'll be around most nights in the next week and available at any time on those nights. Mornings in the UK i can't make as i work then.

Looking forward to some good games :)

tiktiktiktik said:
if i win i might be playing you again sonto :(. 3rd time lucky

Yeah that could happen but before that happens i have to win my games first \\:o/

Last edited:

Arrrrggghhhh I lost 3-2 on aggregate :D

Chelsea 2 - Udinese 3 after two legs. 2-0 / 1-2

Well the first shock of the round is in.

Chelsea 0 - Udinese 2
Udinese 1 - Chelsea 2

Udinese win 3-2 on agg.

First match
From the off udinese had the upper hand. Not in possesion but in chances created and defensivly no worries. That continued in the second half for a comfortable win.

Second match
Different story, in the beginning udinese seemed in control and got a goal after some patient passing at the back. A combination of passes ended with a thru ball for the striker to run on to. Instead of going for goal he opted for a pass to the other striker, however it hit the defender and rebounded back for a simple tap in. A fortunate goal finish after some good build up play. Half way thru the first half a counter from chelsea results in a good cross for a powerfull header. Then a couple of min. later a silly foul in the box gave chelsea a penalty and lampard scored. Halftime score 1-2. Now udinese were getting nervous as chelsea only needed one goal to win the match and tie. A couple of good chances followed for chelsea who dominated this match in terms of possesion and chances. However udinese hung on for a famous win!

great games jason!

Bayern Munich 9 - 0 Inter Milan (agg)

Bayern Munich 5 - 0 Inter Milan (1st leg)

Makaay
Pizzaro
Deisler
Cambiasso (og)
Ballack

Inter Milan 0 - 4 Bayern Munich (2nd leg)

Ballack x3
Makaay

Last edited by a moderator:

1/16 champions
ajax(SundryTurr)-betis(Jamie Mack) = 1-0
betis(Jamie Mack)-ajax(SundryTurr) = 1-1

AJAX(SundryTurr) go at 1/8 final champions league:applause:

turr said:
1/16 champions
ajax(SundryTurr)-betis(Jamie Mack) = 1-0
betis(Jamie Mack)-ajax(SundryTurr) = 1-1

AJAX(SundryTurr) go at 1/8 final champions league:applause:
bravo turr, faccio il tifo per te :)

yddaki said:
bravo turr, faccio il tifo per te :)
grande ydda.......proviamo a scrivere la storia.............;)

Well, just went to play against GoaGuru...but unfortunately couldnt play him, because we coulldnt connect with eachother. He said he experienced this before when he tried to play someone for a league, i havent seen this before myself...

So Jamie, what do we do from here mate?

yeah I knew this was gonna happen...so annoying...so typical...what's gonna happen now?

thats a right pain in the a*@$&!
there is nothing you can do about it, shame realy

Result:

bazdev (brugge) 0 vs 1 (man utd) Proxi

I pretty even game with not many chances but a Van Nitelrooy goal gave Utd the win

Proxi (man utd) 1 vs 1 (Brugge) bazdev

An early penalty gave brugge an equaliser in the tie but poor finishing cost them as Man utd grabbed an equaliser with 20 mins left and comfortably held on to progress.

Man utd through 2-1 on agg.

I was again very lucky, if on even terms i reckon you'd have beaten me man! Cheers for two very interesting games.

If i was to be described as any past CL team i'd be described as playing through this tournament just like Liverpool did last year. Not very impressively!

Result:
1st match
Liverpool(evo_daanst3r) - Porto (sykesy): 2-0
Milan Baros and Dibril Cissé scored the goals

second match:
Porto - Liverpool: 0-4
Liverpool with a great playing Cissé won of Porto with 4-0 Thnx to Cissé. He scored all the goals :applause:

Liverpool - Porto: 6-0 agg

Thnx to sykesy for the great matches.

Betis Bewildered!

In a tight affair that really never caught fire, Ajax moved into the quarter finals at the expense of Real Betis. The first leg from the Manuel Ruíz de Lopera in Seville saw few chances for either team in the opening 15 mins of the match then a deep Cross from the left saw Ajax take the lead! Then in what pundits would describe as drawing out the game,saw Ajax retaining possession for the majority of what was left in the match, As much as Betis tried they couldn't gain the needed goal and only a couple of shots and a few free kicks really testing Ajax!

The return leg from Holland was a similar affair with Ajax getting in some great positions but were happy to retain possession rather than kill the game off, Betis tried to counter with a extra man in midfield but as half time approached a Ajax corner lead to another goal, this goal made no real difference to the tie as Betis losing an away goal in the first leg needed to score two from the off, Then with 20 mins left a late equaliser gave the Spaniards a faint hope but with Ajax dominating possession there passage to the next round was doomed!

Asked after the match the Real betis manager felt although Ajax didn't play in what he described as the spirit of the game, he also said he will have to look at his own teams display and question there desire!;)

Great to see everythings moving along nicely apart form Goraguru and Bigboss's match! Could any of you try playing from another location at a set time like a friends...?

yeah I cant this time though....I went to a friends house 120km away to play the game against turr ;) I had some other business there also :D
Anyway, I have no friends in the nearby area that plays pes....SHOCKING I know...so I hope Big boss has a friend nearby he can try to play the game at...Im trying to fix the problem...but so far no real luck

It seems both of you are gagging to play the fallen kings, Manchester United in the next round.... not :)

Unfortunately i dont know anyone with ps2online in my neigbourhood :(

pretty shit this is...

I have tried to contact marcdavo about our game , earlier in the week he has said that he can only play at weekends due to the fact hes on nightshift. Now ive sent a few msgs over the weekend without reply so I dont know when we will get our game played .

Tonight at 7 o'clock London time and 8 o'clock Amsterdam time the quarter final :ram:

:applause: Liverpool - Udinese :applause:

Big Boss said:
Unfortunately i dont know anyone with ps2online in my neigbourhood :(

pretty shit this is...

Have you tried both playing through the same udp port.....?

Cloud1863 said:
I have tried to contact marcdavo about our game , earlier in the week he has said that he can only play at weekends due to the fact hes on nightshift. Now ive sent a few msgs over the weekend without reply so I dont know when we will get our game played .

Have you heard anything more cloud?

LIVERPOOL THRU TO SEMI'S

Liverpool - Udinese
First leg was a tight affair with not to many chances. Liverpool having a slight upperhand for most of the game. Half way thru 1st half liverpool score ( cant remember how). The in the 44th minute with the udi striker thru he gets tackled ( computer aided by the looks of it) from behind and a penalty is given and scored. Halftime 1-1. Second half much of the same with a final score of 1-1

Udinese - Liverpool
Well, what can is say, a classic of liverpool-newcastle proportions. It starts off fairly tight like the previous game with liverpool hitting the bar early on. Mid way thru the half udinese take the lead. Then in injury time liverpool equalise to make it 1-1 for halftime, or so it seemed. Udinese went straight up the other half and managed to get the lead back with the last kick of the half. 2-1 halftime score.
Second half starts the same with both sides not creating much but liverpool growing more dangerous with some freekicks. However its udinese that get the goal. A classic counter with a good thru ball and the striker coolly rounds the goalie to tap it in. It looked like a win for udinese to go to the semi's. They came close to a 4th when a low shot hit one post, then the other and rolled on the line. The goalie managing to save it eventually. However in the 75min the udi defender manages to pass the ball past the goalie and in off the post after being bundled by cisse whilst trying to clear the ball. 3-2 now with liverpool trying to get the important equaliser and winning away goal. Gerrard goes close with a freekick of the bar but udinese are still holding on. Then in the 89min morientes gets the ball on the edge of the area and fires a low shot straight at the goalie. However the goalie only manages to block it and te rebound goes straight back to morientes for a simple tap it. 3-3 with no time remaining means liverpool advance on away goals.

Amazing games Daan, really thought i had finally beat you :(

Final result liverpool 4 - udinese 4, liverpool progress on away goals

Liverpool - Udinese
Liverpool openend the score from a goal of Peter Crouch, a few minutes later udinese get's a penalty. Iaquinta know's what to do with this sort of chances. 1-1 the end result of the first match, so it had to be decided in the second match

second match:
In the second match Udinese started very wel with a early goal of Iaquinta.In injurytime of the first half Liverpool gets a free kick on the edge of the 16yardline. Luis Garcia gets behind the ball and scores great.From the kick off udinese gets away to attack and the score the 2-1. Half time 2-1. In the second half Liverpool fully attack but with no chances. Then Udinese scores the 3-1. A few minutes later Liverpool comes back in the game.Thanks to a own goal. With only 15min to go Liverpool plays with 5 strikers and in the 87th min Liverpool gets a freekick. Luis Garcia shoots again and it ends on the crossbar but 2minutes later there's the cross from the right side and Morientes shoot, De Sanctis with the save and in the rebound there's Morientes again with the tipp in. 3-3 End result 3-3 Liverpool gets trough on the away scored goals \\:o/

Thnx for the great and amazing games Evo_tik :applause: lucky me :oops:

Last edited:

so hows this going for every one??

Big Boss are u ready for another try? look me up online...im online all the time :)

I have altered with my connection...might work this time

Hope it worked for you guys, i'm ready for the Quarter Finals after some work on the training pitch with my memory card pulled out :D

Back
Top Bottom