EVO-WEB 360 FIFA CLUBS TEAM - Manual Fifa

Re: EVO-WEB FIFA CLUBS TEAM - Manual Fifa

Ok, where is the best place to get some points?

Gamesbite email them to you for 16.99 thats not too bad...

http://www.gamesbites.com/Instant_Microsoft_Points

Edit: so as a head count so far we have Phil, Becanes, Shooto, Andy?, iGiveDaBeats? Trebuchet, me and Kev?

All maybe at various times depending on download speed.....

Thats 8... perfect for Xbox live chat :-)

Last edited:

Nice does anyone know if Kev is in??? If so is he Sat or Sun?

If there's like 10 of us which it looks like there might be, do we have 2 plyers who'll actually play proper CB without venturing forward and doing BS thats costs the team?

Well, I was planning on standing on the goalline for a few matches to get my blocked shot accomplishments... ;) I'm not too fussy about where I play, though I'd prefer not to have to always be in a lame position.

Will be interesting to see the accomplishment list this year, as they have been entirely rewritten and there are new types of accomplishment too along side the ones we're used to.

Really pumped for this. Haven't played with a proper sized club for a while. Last time I was pumped for some day-one manual clubbing though was with FIFA 11... so naturally it didn't work. Hopefully no such issues this time.

Last edited:

Yeah should be awesome!

I'm the same. I'm down to play a wide variety of positions and be versatile so different guys can play different positions and don't have to be the same all the time even if I have my preferences.

And whatever position I do play, I will play it with FULL DISCIPLINE sticking to that role and covering for team-mates when they venture forward. But I hope everyone covers for each other and doesn't bomb forward which I've noticed our friends don't do here anyway.

I just don't like it when you have people dribbling around our own box and messing around. It often comes back to bite you in the ass and we gave up some real shitty/cheap goals in FIFA 12 clubs as a result.

Gamesbite email them to you for 16.99 thats not too bad...

http://www.gamesbites.com/Instant_Microsoft_Points

Edit: so as a head count so far we have Phil, Becanes, Shooto, Andy?, iGiveDaBeats? Trebuchet, me and Kev?

All maybe at various times depending on download speed.....

Thats 8... perfect for Xbox live chat :-)

I've booked Friday 28th off...so I should be around all day on release until evening, then all saturday night then all sunday evening after 8pm...

I'm pretty much out as of tomorrow night until Tuesday evening so no point me getting it. I'll keep up my running on Tuesday/Wednesday to resist temptation and then I have soccer on Thursday. I might go pick it up from asda @ midnight on Friday if you guys are around for a late night session??????

I guess you might not be seen as you'll have been on it all week...let me know

Last edited:

Midnight Thursday kev!

I have a long weekend that week.

Can anyone remember what the online servers were like last time? Normally takes a few days to settle down.

Midnight Thursday kev!

I have a long weekend that week.

Can anyone remember what the online servers were like last time? Normally takes a few days to settle down.

That's what I meant :)

I hope all the clubs server problems are in the first week for you early birds and they sort it all for official release day ;)

Can everyone who is joining us on the xbox confirm you are going to be using full manual controls?

I will be too, although i'll be so good you'll think i'll be on assisted... ;-)

bloody hell shooto.. good goal...

JAz and co. i have Monday booked off too..

did you book yours off Jaz?

bloody hell shooto.. good goal...

JAz and co. i have Monday booked off too..

did you book yours off Jaz?

Sent you an e-mail earlier cant do it :-( Weeks nights then Friday launch day for me...Still Sat night and Sun too..

Little point me getting the Season Ticket cos internet in my uni flat isn't secured yet to connect my Xbox up. Hopefully get it sorted for next weekend :)

I am having flash backs to when we had so many on last time and it resorts to LIIINNNEEEE.

Let's hope we have some innovative players this year who like to play the ball around.

Possession is fun. Going for that same "down the line - cross" is not.

:LOL: I'm going to have issues already I can feel it.

Back
Top Bottom