EVO-WEB 360 FIFA CLUBS TEAM - Manual Fifa

Re: EVO-WEB FIFA CLUBS TEAM - Manual Fifa

Wow no posts here since Nov 11th! Are you guys playing this still at all or Evo-web Manual FC truly dead?! :( lol

I haven't had much time with FIFA lately but it was good fun. Don't mind giving it a go here and there again.

Re: Re: EVO-WEB FIFA CLUBS TEAM - Manual Fifa

Wow no posts here since Nov 11th! Are you guys playing this still at all or Evo-web Manual FC truly dead?! :( lol

I haven't had much time with FIFA lately but it was good fun. Don't mind giving it a go here and there again.

Its dead

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Is it?!

I see you guys playing online clubs matches whenever I'm on? Lol

You do?!

Here and there I see a few people online (like 3 out of 23 club members lol) but even then, they're playing H2H or career mode or something else.

Yeah I've seen Becanes and a couple of others on every now and again.

So you're all alive!!!? :D

Good to see you guys all at one place again! Manual FC ain't dead!

I miss playing with you guys. Hope all's well.

I'd be down to give this a go but it looks like interest in it is piss poor these days. Might have to sign for another club. :P

I'm down for friendlies except I don't play manual. So if you're still interested, add me.

Got a new xbox and managed to lose my VP :(

Seeing you guys on makes me want to play but my guy will be evern worse than usual for a bit :P

If sbd wants to play a good football on manual 1vs1, please add me, my nick on ORIGIN is LaFenomeno. Every time i play people quit. In head to head ranking league is hard to find sbd playin on manual controls. I didnt loose on manual yet. Anybody challenge me ?

i stil play clubs a lot but on pc version. we are a top 3 side. currently number 1 in division 1

Jonney i have pre ordered fifa 13 on the PC so will join you if you don't mind.

i will also have it on the xbox too...

i play on manual but that won't be a problem. just don't expect every shot to go in :P

Back
Top Bottom