EVO-WEB 360 FIFA CLUBS TEAM - Manual Fifa

johnny_on

Championship
29 February 2004
Manchester City
Ok so we don't clog up the other nice threads, here's one just for Evo-web clubs team.

Initially we were Manual only and we'll still encourage it, but its open to everyone, especially people who wanna play for the team and play good football.

If you want to try it out see how it goes add us on XBL Gamertag:Jaz Fiction or post in here and we'll send you a club request.

There may be a point where we stop accepting assisted so we stay predominately manual but we'll see how it goes.

Team is called "Manual Fifa" we play on XBOX 360

Enjoy...

Last edited:
Re: EVO-WEB FIFA CLUBS TEAM - Manual Fifa

Nice to have this thread! Good idea.

I'll keep you posted about when I get it all set up.

Gonna have to sign up for a new live account as I had the free 1 month trial already previously with another account a year ago. So gotta go get a new email address etc. If I like it, then I don't mind paying the full year membership, but first I gotta see if online gaming is even for me (Up until now, I've pretty much only played against AI or friends who come over) and see how speed/LAG everything is... I'm looking forward to playing online modes this year.

Hmm, live username is ausmara. I'm pretty shit at manual but I will try anyway. I usually play in midfield, if that matters haha

Hmm, live username is ausmara. I'm pretty shit at manual but I will try anyway. I usually play in midfield, if that matters haha

Don't worry about it, switch controls around while you get used to it if you like.

Will try get a few games in tonight before and after City v Munich but im sure others will be on all night.

I'll add you on XBL anyway.

:-) Thats the spirit haha... Many on?

Determined to find a way to break down these Ultra-Defence-Counter teams.

So far we know standing up front gets you pressure tackled as if TD didn't exist (unless we aren't using 'Shield' correctly or at all) and that runs from deep dont get tracked.

I think we should try with 5 in midfield and one upfront and even he drops deep.

They will move their defenders forward to pressure then that's when we get space in behind.

We were still running the channels (Fifa 11 style) Alot on Sunday. I dont think it helps.

game aint out till firday? how u playing clubs already on console? i know shopto sometimes deliver games early but 4 days early?

game aint out till firday? how u playing clubs already on console? i know shopto sometimes deliver games early but 4 days early?

Something called early release, cannot miss it if you look in the general fifa 12 thread.

So far we know standing up front gets you pressure tackled as if TD didn't exist (unless we aren't using 'Shield' correctly or at all) and that runs from deep dont get tracked.

I think we should try with 5 in midfield and one upfront and even he drops deep.

They will move their defenders forward to pressure then that's when we get space in behind.

We were still running the channels (Fifa 11 style) Alot on Sunday. I dont think it helps.

We were 4-5 on. Would really enjoy if we could stick it to these silly teams and I think we should prepare instead of hanging our heads and declare its all shit and impossible to do anything about. Im all for your ideas. They key is patience, keep the ball from them and watch as they wind themselves up and run like headless chicken.

So easy to talk about it, isn't it? Impossible to actually do cos the game is so broken.

Just got the game. Gonna sign up for Xbox live now and I'm down for some games tonight!

So easy to talk about it, isn't it? Impossible to actually do cos the game is so broken.

Just takes time and everyone on the same wave length..... and maybe just as important on manual - a full-ish team.

Its not like we were playing amazing and getting beat, we weren't playing that well and doing the same things we did in 11. We kept the ball well that was about it. We still went forward too quickly and down the channels.

Sup fellas. I actually haven't really looked at anything Fifa related but seeing you guys talk about clubs is making me want the game.

I don't know, I played against a team where 3 of the 4 guys played defense (Some guys invited me to a club first day of pre release), CB/LB and RB. I just tried to pull them around (Got stuck playing forward) as they were always trying to mirror my runs/movement. And ended up getting our wings in, I play mid but was stuck up top so I just played as a midfielder anyway, I'm shit at shooting.
Just have to give it time, I know there's already cheesers online, I've faced a few who just want to cut back/finesse shot all game.

There is still the problem of midget speedsters who seem to have ridiculous strength. And I'm 99% sure everyone online is using legacy definding :P

Last edited:

Bit better last night.... seems alot of teams are leaving the AI to defend for them, which once we suss will mean more goals.

Tempted to try fullback as when we get to the edge and they are camped in, thats where the space is.. Where is Kev when you need him :-)

Yeah it was definitely better, though I think we were all a bit more positive which made a difference.

I must have played about 6 games of clubs I reckon and the main difference from 11 is the number of chances we create. Patience is key I think to try and draw them out and get in behind the defence.

Bit better last night.... seems alot of teams are leaving the AI to defend for them, which once we suss will mean more goals.

Tempted to try fullback as when we get to the edge and they are camped in, thats where the space is.. Where is Kev when you need him :-)

getting it Friday!

Played a few Pro Ranked matches last night and the amount of selfish people who want to grab personal glory in a TEAM sport like this amazed me! While I was playing one touch passes and trying to do all I can for the 3 points, there were at least 3 douchebags in my team in each session who only wanted to dribble past 4 players on average even when they could lay off the simple pass in a counter attack into space for me or two other team-mates! Shocked me really! I knew people were bad but this bad?!?

So put it this way, I can't wait to play with you guys now! From what I've heard you play as I do and not like those cunts!

p.s. Don't know if any of you are playing Career mode as a single player, but I do and I think thankfully the intelligence of our team-mates has improved from FIFA11! I noticed in FIFA11, I'd put a fast striker even through on goal 1-on-1 and instead of sprinting and taking his chance, they would jog at normal speed or try stupid tricks just because it's a skillful player even though no one is ahead of him! Luckily doesn't seem to be the case so much this year... give it a try!

p.s. Add me. Don't know where to add people yet but my gamertag is displayed now so you guys add me and let me know how to join etc. Just getting the hang of this....

Back
Top Bottom