EVO-WEB 360 FIFA CLUBS TEAM - Manual Fifa

Re: EVO-WEB FIFA CLUBS TEAM - Manual Fifa

Yep - if we're gonna play manual we might as well take advantage of the fact & not play who everyone else plays whilst handicapping ourselves.

to be honest our mentality and the way we like to play will not change. people best adapt to that style as frankly thats how footy should be played anyway

don't worry kev it will be the best year yet for clubs

I won't be in till later tonight. Probably around 8pm, so hoping to start download then.

Download is apparently 6.7GB on the 360. That will definitely take me quite a few hours. I'll definitely be on tonight, but it will be pretty late.

Download is apparently 6.7GB on the 360. That will definitely take me quite a few hours. I'll definitely be on tonight, but it will be pretty late.

We'll still be around then :-).. I'll add you today on XBL

i will be on late...

but i will be on early too.

got someone viewing the car at 8.. so will be on just after it probably

i will be on late...

but i will be on early too.

got someone viewing the car at 8.. so will be on just after it probably

My download's fairly consistent. Can fairly accurately predict that I'll be on at around 00:30-00:45. Hopefully some of you lads are still on at that time.

Was good.

You need to have an any though as the CPU players are pretty poor.

They don't hold on to the ball at all.

I think the more we have on, the better it will be.

Yep. We didn't have the greatest of success I guess - I think we're all going to take time getting used to it. The first touch, especially with our low levelled Pros, is a major factors. We lost possession a lot due to it.

We're in Div 9, but have a 0-1-3 record in it. We need 5 points from our next 6 games to stay up, 9 to get promoted, or 12 to win the division. We got our work cut out, essentially.

Yesterday was, at times, pretty grim. We're still getting used to it and, at times, we were coming up against people with teams who were better than ours, but even so.

I was thinking that it might be worth trying having whoever the ANY is using slightly different control settings for their switching - "Air Balls" for player switching, and "Low" for the player switching move assistance, might prevent us from having a couple of the major defensive issues we've been having.

It would allow us to contest their long balls a lot better, and give us a fairer shot at corners. It's not necessarily the most manual way to play, but those two give a hugely unfair (+illogical/+unrealistic) disadvantage - and it does seem that crosses are the root of most goals we concede.

I had that thought as well, maybe going onto semi passing, but we want to fly the manual flag :)

I think we are just learning how to play it this year and before long it will click. We are only losing by the odd goal, its creating chances that we need to work on.

I remember back in FIFA 10 I think it was, we went a whole night without scoring and everyone stayed on until we won a game. I think we got to bed around 3am that night :(

I use "Air Balls" and "Low" in single player. I don't really consider player selection to be part of manual settings.

So I finally got around to downloading my season pass for the PS3. I jumped on random clubs and I've noticed a couple of things. I see orange people (downloaded) already. I thought this was going to be fixed. Also I see a lot of people pulling hamstrings and it seems to happen earlier in the match now.

Yeah B dont worry about orange players, thats just a problem with gemface..

If your player is orange download it again.

Xbox Live up & running in the flat now - very tempted to get the Early Access but it's out in 3 days now so I'll live. :D

I didnt get it as my season ticket was still valid.

I downloaded it and it is still working, so I think cause I managed to download it I can keep playing :)

Stu we need you!

Back
Top Bottom