EVO-WEB 360 FIFA CLUBS TEAM - Manual Fifa

Re: EVO-WEB FIFA CLUBS TEAM - Manual Fifa

Now now kev.

Was funny the other night as we were all afraid to go down the line after what you had said.

Maybe that's why we didn't score :(

I played with some randoms today, it was ok but my vps first touch is horrendous. Plus I look like I fell into a vat of fake tan when I was a baby.

Is there anyway of improving the VP slightly, before I play clubs properly? In the arena or something?

drop in match is only other way to get your pro up

Ok cool I will probably do that before I join you guys, otherwise I will just be super shit.

I thought I might be able to do it in VP career mode but you create a separate VP for that :((

What an end to the games, Bobby came in like Tevez on heat and inspired 3 wins out of 3.

Last game looked liek being a draw then Tree with a 90 minute volley in off the post... Boom..

Think about when the restrictions are actually in and legacy defending is gone..... It'll get even better.

Preffered sitting in midfield last night, might be my new favourite position.

Also well play Phil as 'any'.. (i can say it now we are offline)

haha Jaz

so strange everytime you complement me something bad happens..

enjoyed last night...

well played lads, well played bobby too...

It was good fun, really is a great feeling when you win on this, because you know you are playing with others it makes it so much more meaningful. When I got the winner in the first game, I nearly woke up the wife sleeping next to me, I had to stifle my joy :))

And the last game when Tree got the winner in the last minute!

The last two games were a struggle though, I need my VP to grow :))

Sounds good.

Is it starting to click?

Basically, Phil killed it it as any... and it was similar to last year 60+ percent possession and few chances, but in the last 3 games we took them.

We need to finish our chances and make the right decisions on the final 3rd, because at the other end we hardly gave any chances away.

the dream would be to have Two VPs in all 3 areas of the pitch. 2 CB's, 2 CM's and 2 ST's... Leave the wide areas for the CPU and i think it would be amazing.

I'd be willing to do CB if someone came in there with me. One tall one small. So we can deal with both types of abusers.

Can we recruit a full time CB? Do they exist? We could even stretch to semi if they were happy playing there?

Basically, Phil killed it it as any... and it was similar to last year 60+ percent possession and few chances, but in the last 3 games we took them.

We need to finish our chances and make the right decisions on the final 3rd, because at the other end we hardly gave any chances away.

the dream would be to have Two VPs in all 3 areas of the pitch. 2 CB's, 2 CM's and 2 ST's... Leave the wide areas for the CPU and i think it would be amazing.

I'd be willing to do CB if someone came in there with me. One tall one small. So we can deal with both types of abusers.

Can we recruit a full time CB? Do they exist? We could even stretch to semi if they were happy playing there?

I remember Andy playing CB before. I am more than willing to try it too.

The only thing I will shy away from is going ANY as I cant handle the pressure!

I don't mind playing anywhere really, but Im not sure how I would be in defence. I wouldn't want to play there forever but it would be good to try it for a good few games, even to build up my VPs defensive stats.

The problem I have is that because I am 2 hours ahead and my Xbox is in the bedroom it is going to be rare that I can use the headset :(( and It is obviously better to speak to each other. But it seemed ok last night :))

you couldn't hear me chanting bobby, go on bobby.. go on bobby..

i found it quite amusing even if other people didn't

you couldn't hear me chanting bobby, go on bobby.. go on bobby..

i found it quite amusing even if other people didn't

:)) I wish I could of. I might change my settings so I can hear you a bit through my tv. At least I will be able to hear you guys. I will have to have it on quite low though.

OK i have secured another free night tonight?? Any takers??

I can be on around 8:30-9:00...

Dont have a PC so not an option for me...

Not sure i would anyway, cant be arsed having a PC near my TV and upright monitor playing just aint as good as slouching on the couch.

Plus headset chat.... and a load of other things i dont have...

It'd have to be a hell of alot better for me to go over...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom