Everybody's Golf World Tour (PS3)

Just done the first challenge mode. -3 which is not good considering I've been playing Minna last few weeks. More time needed at the range.

Some of the animations seem a little jittery to me compared to Minna, maybe I've fiddled with something I shouldn't have.

Just discovered that in some events, you HAVE to use the "Advanced Swing" method.

That's not going to go down well.

Ok - clubs, courses, and characters all have to be unlocked before you play them online. Or at least, I couldn't create a room with anything that I hadn't unlocked.

Cheers mate, fuck you JB.
:lol: Too busy raving about Euro 2008, and I actually didn't know the answer. Sorry darling.

Ok - clubs, courses, and characters all have to be unlocked before you play them online. Or at least, I couldn't create a room with anything that I hadn't unlocked.
Yep, I've nearly finished the first tier now, hopefully that will unlock another course (please dear God) and then I'll try online for a laugh.

Christ, how hard is it to hit a power shot when you get it to 100% on "advanced shots"?!

The screen goes bright white and you can't see the swing guage, how the hell are you supposed to hit the ball properly?!

Jasmine shouts "Daddy! Did you see that!?" when she does something good.

How do I explain this to the Missus?

HAHA, I know, that woman on the main menu screen is dodgy as well. First thing the missus will say is "why can't you have a bloke there?"

And the French girl you play at the end of the first tier of events - Jesus Christ, she sounds about ten years old!! :| Talk about dodgy, if she hears that she'll be calling me allsorts of things!

I notice Father Jack is in the game as well - just played a hole and heard the normal "you can do it ... hit it far ..." and then suddenly "GO ON!!", with that last one sounding quite gruff and violent. I was expecting him to follow it up with "FECKIN HURRY UP, FECK, DRINK, GIRLS".

Last edited:
HAHA, I know, that woman on the main menu screen is dodgy as well. First thing the missus will say is "why can't you have a bloke there?"

And the French girl you play at the end of the first tier of events - Jesus Christ, she sounds about ten years old!! :| Talk about dodgy, if she hears that she'll be calling me allsorts of things!

I notice Father Jack is in the game as well - just played a hole and heard the normal "you can do it ... hit it far ..." and then suddenly "GO ON!!", with that last one sounding quite gruff and violent. I was expecting him to follow it up with "FECKIN HURRY UP, FECK, DRINK, GIRLS".

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You are too funny Jack..lol

I hate to say it, but when ever the girl says "GO ON, PUT IT IN!!" right before I strike the ball for a birdie, I can't help but bust out laughing which totally disrupts my concentration.

Sophie is fit - un, deux, stretch!

Right, I'm going to sort some food out and then head online. Is everyone going to be in one lobby or is there some easier way of sorting out a game?

Sophie is fit - un, deux, stretch!
I'm so tempted to say "paedo" but I don't know if you'd take it in the spirit in which it's intended. :lol:

Right, I'm going to sort some food out and then head online. Is everyone going to be in one lobby or is there some easier way of sorting out a game?
Just headed on there now and it's really confusing, there's so many lobbies and sub-lobbies. And all the tournaments seem fully-booked, apart from the late-night ones!

I'm so tempted to say "paedo" but I don't know if you'd take it in the spirit in which it's intended. :lol:

She told me she was 18!

Can't quite work out these tournaments - there WAS one free at 21:40, but I can't find any such tournament now.

Noticed a little thing that I couldnt pick up on in the Jap version.

When you start the game, then girl greets you. Earlier she said "good afternoon" and tonight was "good evening".

Nice touch :)

Game is as good as I remember and I just played a match with a Belgian, Spaniard and American (And won!) - again, seeing the nationalities is a nice touch over Minna...

Loving it!

I'm really confused with the online side of things.

I understand how to book into "official" tournaments but how do you make your own, and how do you play just a normal round of golf with people? I really don't understand it, I thought it would be as simple as creating an Evo-Web Lobby but apparently you have to use one of their preset millions?

It's not very user-friendly I've got to say...

I'm really confused with the online side of things.

I understand how to book into "official" tournaments but how do you make your own, and how do you play just a normal round of golf with people? I really don't understand it, I thought it would be as simple as creating an Evo-Web Lobby but apparently you have to use one of their preset millions?

It's not very user-friendly I've got to say...

You just create a room, no?

I'm not getting the hang of this too much. How do I see if someone wants to play a round? Looks like most people just like running round the lobbies.

Last edited:
From what ive read, you can create your own room/lobby, then select public/private with a maximum of 8 people allowed in

Played my first game - came 3rd of 8 (1 shot off the winner) which wasn't too bad.

One thing annoyed me though. If you're chipping from the edge of the green, people who have finished their hole walk right past you and completely put your timing off. Not the players fault, he has no control of it - just a pointless animation.

Losing 20 yards on all the others too, need to start unlocking some better characters.

Played three games last night, came third in the first game, second in the second game and won the last game. :)

You get experience points from playing online, which is brilliant - the only thing you don't get is unlocks (or at least I haven't been given any yet), which is a shame but never mind.

I hosted the game three times and fiddled with the options. BE WARNED: Big Cup doesn't mean it's a tournament like I thought it did, it means the sizes of the holes are tripled. :|

I put "All-Out Battle" mode on the last game and saw no difference whatsoever, so someone is going to have to tell me what that means.

Anyway, I've booked into an 11am tournament, so gotta run! :D

You get experience points from playing online, which is brilliant - the only thing you don't get is unlocks (or at least I haven't been given any yet), which is a shame but never mind.

That was a nice touch actually - Went up a level just from the one tournament I played. Didn't really know what was going on at the time, but it's obvious now you've mentioned it!

If we want to play each other, I think we still have to arrange a time and place to meet. The search function doesn't convince me that it's working all that well!

I've not been able to connect to a single Evo-Web member yet, in any PS3 game, so I don't think any Evo-Web matches are going to work well... But we'll see.

Played three games last night, came third in the first game, second in the second game and won the last game. :)

I hosted the game three times and fiddled with the options. BE WARNED: Big Cup doesn't mean it's a tournament like I thought it did, it means the sizes of the holes are tripled. :|

I put "All-Out Battle" mode on the last game and saw no difference whatsoever, so someone is going to have to tell me what that means.

Anyway, I've booked into an 11am tournament, so gotta run! :D

LOL @ Big Cup!

This all sounds great and I can't wait to get into it!

Back
Top Bottom