Everybody's Golf World Tour (PS3)

Excellent - so what's the craic now?

Do we all go into hiding until we've unlocked everything?

I was under the impression that you could play any course online, regardless of whether you had unlocked it in 1 player. Maybe it's the same with clubs and balls.

We'll find out tomorrow!

I certainly will be, I'm not playing a "serious" round of golf with the default kiddy clubs on the default crappy course. :lol:

Hmmm.... this is an occasion when we require a 'Chicken' smilie. ;-)

I'll be online fairly early in the day (depending on Postie) so if I notice anything interesting I'll point it out.

I haven't got a keyboard or anything, so don't expect my banter to be 'top notch'. If I do say anything, it will be at Stevie from Malcolm in the Middle pace.

Hmmm.... this is an occasion when we require a 'Chicken' smilie. ;-)

I'll be online fairly early in the day (depending on Postie) so if I notice anything interesting I'll point it out.

I haven't got a keyboard or anything, so don't expect my banter to be 'top notch'. If I do say anything, it will be at Stevie from Malcolm in the Middle pace.

Be nice to have the english quick phrases - looks from the jap game there were tonnes of options so dont worry about that.

I've got a keyboard and not gonna lie that its much better!

Gonna be horrible tomorrow - I work from home and I expect around 10am that EG and GT5 will plop through the door... :(

I've nicked my nephew's PSP this week and I've been playing Everybody's Golf all day. I'm sitting here with a 360 (Rainbow Six Vegas 2) and a PS3 (Rock Band), and I'm playing a three year old game on a handheld. I really had forgotten how good it was - to the point where I'm considering making him an offer to keep the PSP permanently. The new one's supposed to be out soon.

But the PS3 one should be enough, I'm just greedy. :mryellow:

I've nicked my nephew's PSP this week and I've been playing Everybody's Golf all day. I'm sitting here with a 360 (Rainbow Six Vegas 2) and a PS3 (Rock Band), and I'm playing a three year old game on a handheld. I really had forgotten how good it was - to the point where I'm considering making him an offer to keep the PSP permanently. The new one's supposed to be out soon.

But the PS3 one should be enough, I'm just greedy. :mryellow:

Glad you got round to it! I am still playing a bit of EG on PSP every day and I'm ranked up quite nicely now.

Itching to move over to 2, but as its mostly Jap, I'm gonna wait for the PAL release.

When do you think we'll be blessed with the PAL release now? Wiki still says Christmas last year. :lol:

When do you think we'll be blessed with the PAL release now? Wiki still says Christmas last year. :lol:

Dunno, cannot find any info.

Play had it listed for 28/03/08, though they obviously had it confused with the PS3 version.

Ah... just checked Play again and they have moved it to 29/08/08, which seems to fit better.

I can't believe you guys like this game, it's like a cartoon game ain't it?! :SS

On the surface yes this is true.

Look beyond that though and its an extremely playable game with loads of depth. I used to play Tiger but after playing this Tiger is shite in comparison.

The online mode on PS3 is supposed to me awesome, hopefully find out later... :)

Mine has arrived - nice work ShopTo!

I've been up since 6 trying to clear my work schedule so I can get to this little baby!

I think I am mate. I am a graphics and realism whore :DD
Tim, the game is more realistic than Tiger Woods, which is unbelievable I know but you can't hit 400yd shots when you get good and the physics are spot-on.

If you ignore the graphics (which I'm not a fan of either) it is the best golf game I've ever played bar Links 2000-and-something on the original Xbox.

Mine has arrived - nice work ShopTo!

I've been up since 6 trying to clear my work schedule so I can get to this little baby!
Just arrived here as well, woohoo :)

Holy crap, it takes about half an hour to install!

And that's not even an exaggeration! When you get home get the disc in the PS3 and get it installing before you do anything!

EDIT: I put the disc in around 10am and it's still going... Come on come on!! 87%!!

*Desperate to play this game now, PS3 is just taking the piss :(*

EDIT 2: And it's done, thank God!!

Last edited:
Ahhh, it's great. I feel oddly relaxed, for some reason. Great game though, there's nothing I can really tell you in terms of newness because it's just the same as it's always been, except with the new swing (which I'm liking) and the new graphics (which are absolutely amazing, although I'd prefer them to be a tad more realistic obviously!).

Just fun with a capital F, love it. This is going to get seriously addictive.

If it takes that long then that is a joke...I mean its not the 1980's is it? I remember waiting for Daley Thompson Supertest to load on the Speccy, used to drive me insane waiting for it! Mind you that was only 5 mins each time!

If it takes that long then that is a joke...I mean its not the 1980's is it? I remember waiting for Daley Thompson Supertest to load on the Speccy, used to drive me insane waiting for it! Mind you that was only 5 mins each time!

Question did you turn the sound down?

The noise was unbearable.

And then it was touch and go if it would crash. :DD

At least you only have to do it once!

And in fairness load times are virtually non-existent because of it.

I swear I just heard Lenny's voice from The Simpsons saying "good shot"...

Oh wow, there's "power" shots and "full power" shots now, that's different from the PSP one I was playing. I wonder why they've done that...

LOL yeah that sound was soooo annoyinging wasn't it? How many times it would get to the end of the load and fail!

Anyway really looking forward to playing this awesome game, after its loaded of course ;))

Jack keep the info coming.....

Back
Top Bottom