Englands next manager?

I don't mean for Gerrard to be like a second striker or attacking midfielder, just more the central midfield player with a free role.

Free Role + Captaincy + No Fat Lampard = getting the very best out of Steven Gerrard;):D

Free Role + Captaincy + No Fat Lampard = getting the very best out of Steven Gerrard;):D

SO EASY!!!!!!!!!!to find a scapegoat because most of the time he's average with England!!you know we could say same the same thing about lampard playing bad because he plays with Stevie.G...

You would be right.
They cannot play together so Lampard must be left out.

He hasn't been because his reputation is too big and would kick up a fuss.
He is not a scapegoat at all, but a main reason why we have struggled with a formation because managers won't drop him when they should.

SO EASY!!!!!!!!!!to find a scapegoat because most of the time he's average with England!!you know we could say same the same thing about lampard playing bad because he plays with Stevie.G...

In all honesty mate, in my opinion Lampard is a average player and always has been its said so many times but get someone like Cahill, Nolan etc and put him in Lampards position you wouldnt notice a different and maybe they to would then be regarded "World Class":)

:shock: went on times online and seen the possibilities Capello is thinking of like getting rid of Owen would be amazing never saw it coming but wow, with Young and Bentley also looking to start wow im liking it, actually even looking forward to England game for a change damn this is shocking :shock:

looks like this will be the side Capello puts out

-----------Rooney---------
------J.Cole--------------
Young--Hargy--Gerrard--Bentley
Cole--Ferdinand-Upson--Brown
---------James------------

Well looking at that im quite happy with him giving different people a chance etc

Joe Cole will become incredibly important for Capello's England.

Yes i think he will but i don't think this position behind the striker is the best for him

Is Richards injured?

I still think Micheal Owen has got goals in him.. am i the only one?

no i don't think he's but brown has done a really good so far as rb with man u plus Richards best position is CB

Owen has still the eyes for goals but at the moment he's really out of form

Joe Cole will become incredibly important for Capello's England.

I agree.
I have said for years he should be used in an attacking midfield role with the team built around him.
Glad to see Upson play (if he does),- he really deserves it.

Back
Top Bottom