E3 2010 - The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those move games looked worse than the Wii.

TBH mate all these motion controls are all shit. I dont know about you but i work my ass off 9-5 monday to friday and when i come home the last thing i wanna do is wave my hands like a headless chicken playing a game.

For me, gaming is all about sitting down relaxing and chilling while playing a game, not running around flapping your arms and legs around. if want to do some physical activity i would call a bunch of mates and play some real football outside or go our for a jogging etc etc.

All these motion controls do not interest me and as a result, these conferences from both sony and MS have been fucking shit and a waste of time. Hardly anything from both parties interest me.

Shit E3 so far

Someone in the crowd shouting "OH MY GOOOOOOOD!!!!" at a game :LMAO:

TBH mate all these motion controls are all shit. I dont know about you but i work my ass off 9-5 monday to friday and when i come home the last thing i wanna do is wave my hands like a headless chicken playing a game.

For me, gaming is all about sitting down relaxing and chilling while playing a game, not running around flapping your arms and legs around. if want to do some physical activity i would call a bunch of mates and play some real football outside or go our for a jogging etc etc.

All these motion controls do not interest me and as a result, these conferences from both sony and MS have been fucking shit and a waste of time. Hardly anything from both parties interest me.

Shit E3 so far

I am with you on this. I not a big fan of all the motion controls, I do like it on some games but Control Pad for me in general is what I like.

Nintendo won E3 by a clear few miles!!

Twisted Metal looks crap. Why is everyone so excited over this?

bah twisted metel, not a big fan of that, was ok on the PS1 but diddnt wow me back then and dont think it will now.

Missed teh GT5 stuff but apparently a nov 2nd release date? did they state a year along with that date?

It's because they've denied making it for years and years and then right out of nowhere here it is and that nuke mode looks like a hell of a lot of fun.

good end to the show after a long boring opner. A nice few games there but nintendos 3D DS is the top draw for me this year. I want it.

WTF?! WHERE IS THE LAST GUARDIAN?! WHERE IS PSP2?!

Sony's conference was better than Microsoft's but Nintendo actually had the best E3 conference of the year. Im really looking forward to the 3DS.

It's because they've denied making it for years and years and then right out of nowhere here it is and that nuke mode looks like a hell of a lot of fun.

good end to the show after a long boring opner. A nice few games there but nintendos 3D DS is the top draw for me this year. I want it.

nintendos 3D DS looks ok but im not a fan of there games. there are too casual for me.

i would like to know the answer to that too

They're just a lot of fun. It combines driving with shooting and blowing stuff up. Kinda like mario kart battle mode where you all drive around and pick up weapons and then launch them off at each other.

Nintendo believes 100% in everything they do, you don't find this feeling with the other brands.

Nintendo believes 100% in everything they do, you don't find this feeling with the other brands.

Easy for them though now with the sales of the Wii and DS. If you think back to the NES days they may have believed in everything they did back then too.. but they released a lot of shit for the NES like the power glove.

It has graphics close to Wii quality, in 3D. FIFA or PES would be SUPERB on the 3DS :D

so i gotta wear those stupid glasses to play in 3d? fuck that

FIFA and PES confirmed and the beauty of the 3DS is you dont need the glasses. Nintendo again a step ahead of the competition.

Also have you seen the games confirmed mate. This is not just casual games with 3-D effects!

FIFA and PES confirmed and the beauty of the 3DS is you dont need the glasses. Nintendo again a step ahead of the competition.
im guessing it has wifi, external sdcard of some sort for extra storage, good battery life etc etc? can people put a sim in it and use there 3G signal to game online?

From all I have read, cause I have seen nothing at all, Ninty 3DS is defo the steal of the show, really want to know more about it. Is there a release date for it? Or price even?

im guessing it has wifi, external sdcard of some sort for extra storage, good battery life etc etc? can people put a sim in it and use there 3G signal to game online?

No. But it can make you a cup of tea and stroke your head, if you have had a rough day at work ;))

but they released a lot of shit for the NES like the power glove.
But that was not developped by Nintendo :P.
Nintendo builds video game consoles since the 70's. You can't blame them for always trying to develop new ways of gaming. They don't try to do media centers and I respect them for that. With the exception of the Gamecube, I don't see any of their consoles console that was not innovative.

Sony has announced plans to release a subwoofer built-in, all-in-one surround sound system for the PlayStation 3 this autumn worldwide.

The Surround Sound System uses "cutting-edge technologies, including Sony's S-Force PRO Front Surround Sound" to create a surround sound effect from one speaker parked in front of your TV.

The system will go on sale for €199 when it launches, and connects happily to the PS3 and indeed the PSP using an analogue connector.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/single-unit-surround-system-for-ps3

From all I have read, cause I have seen nothing at all, Ninty 3DS is defo the steal of the show, really want to know more about it. Is there a release date for it? Or price even?

No details but when it was announced earlier this year they said it would be out in 2011. Probably more details at TGS.

I'm aboard the hype train.

Oh yeah, when Rad said GABE, was that Gabe Newell from Valve on stage at the Sony Conference then or another one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom