E3 2010 - The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gametrailers is screwed up, the buffering is awful and keeps skipping.

Will the 3D screen be HD?

He didn't specify.

Top Screen:
3.53-inch widescreen LCD display, enabling 3D view without the need for special glasses; with 800x240 pixel resolution (400 pixels are allocated for each eye to enable 3D viewing).

Touch Screen:
3.02-inch LCD with 320x240 pixel resolution with a touch screen.

Thanks, someone tweeted that its Wii graphics in your hand, still interested though.

How many dildo's have you seen with buttons and a glowing tracking ball on the end?

This guy doing the Harry Potter style game seems to be way into his game.

Definately lag on Move, although Tiger Woods looks pretty good.

Golf looks good. Though seems to be lag on this game. Never really got into Tiger Woods but motion I think might tempt me if they can sort the lag on it.

How many dildo's have you seen with buttons and a glowing tracking ball on the end?

This guy doing the Harry Potter style game seems to be way into his game.

man im only kidding for pete's sake. i think the move or whatever you call it is rubbish just like the wii motion plus.

Hmm this guy talks some shit. Where's the games? If I wanted to watch "comedy", I'll put the comedy channels on.

These bundles ... don't you need that other controller though?

In that half of the games aren't really playable unless you also buy the nunchuck?

Hmm, videos aren't impressive. I'm going to go for Kinect instead it seems.

I heard natal was $150.

A pad and a nuncheck are what? $80 ish Not much more than what games sell for in the USA.
-

Why would you opt for natal dags when they're still to show actual games and gameplay for it?

I heard natal was $150.

A pad and a nuncheck are what? $80 ish Not much more than what games sell for in the USA.
-

Why would you opt for natal dags when they're still to show actual games and gameplay for it?

They showed a good number of games in the conference yesterday. Kinect Adventures, Dance Central and Your Shape particularly impressed me.

2K are finally taking care of us, 2K11 better have custom audio this year.

kids games?

The fitness game looked great but it's out soon and they're still not showing us actual real full gameplay. They had a few racing bits but no explanation of how the accelerate and brake and what was up with having to shout 'drift' to drift? Worrying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom