E3 2010 - The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey, now even I know he wasnt a fan, that is a hell of a turn around, especially as they didnt go the port for the PS3.

Looks totally nuts, but kinda reminds me of a cross between Crazy Taxi and Jet Set Radio.

You know I had both those games in mind when I was watching it too. Is it jet set that it's reminding me of the most... the grinding and kind of fish eye lens kind of look to it... hmmm.. could be.

PlayStation Move priced and dated

Sony has announced that PlayStation Move will go on sale in Europe on 15th September.

As announced at E3, the PS3 motion controller will be sold in a bundle that includes one Move, one PlayStation Eye and a starter disc - and that bundle will cost €59.99.

Move will also be sold separately for €39.99, while the Navigation Controller (originally called the Sub-Controller) will cost €29.99.

The PlayStation Eye itself will cost €29.99.

PlayStation Move will be flanked at launch by 16 titles, with 40 more due to hit in the Christmas period.

Rough £ prices

Bundle (with camera and game) €59.99 - £50

€39.99 - £33
€29.99 - £25

Comparrison prices to the Wii remotes

Wii Remote & Motion Plus
£44.99

Wii Nunchuk
£12.99

So €90 for the bundle and the Navigation Controller. That's about £80?

G@ME's prices are £49.99 for the 'camera, game and move controller' and then the navigation controller is £29.99 so yeah £80 minus a few pennies.

I can't see any bundles of the move controller and navigation pad anywhere though.

Maybe it will be like the Wii where most games only need the 1 main move controller so they're not bundling the other pad yet.

Last edited:
you know what Jay - I was well miffed that there was no Dead Rising 2 at E3. I well expected it to be part of MS's conference. But ive heard nothing. I'll have a look around in a bit... there HAS to have been something new shown off.

Max Payne 3. Not heard anything of that for ages.

What the fuck is that thing with a big light on the end?

Give the designers a pay rise :LOL:

Everything looks bang on there, they move and so does whatever is on screen

I agree, you move it moves, what else do you want?

Looks like the games have a bit more life to them aswell. The Wii games are good, but if you take something like the bowling, the actual thing is dull. No nice scoreboard or tunes playing in the background etc like in a proper bowling alley.

I think kinect will just be a better version of the wii and with nicer graphics. Sounds good to me :))

MEDAL OF HONOR IS AMAZING! Shame the game freezes every time I kill three people in a row. It clearly cant handle my awesomeness.

When did you get you beta key, I've pre ordered it but haven't heard back yet.

When did you get you beta key, I've pre ordered it but haven't heard back yet.

I pre-ordered online from GAME and I should get another key on Sunday. The key I got today was also from GAME but instead I rang up my local branch and pre-ordered over the phone and he gave me the beta key too. The staff member was very helpful.

I then verified my EA account, logged into EA Gunclub which confirmed I was a VIP member, then I redeemed my code at MOH.com and then finally I put in my redemption code into the PS Store and downloaded the beta client which is 657MB by my recollection.

Its very, very fun so far apart from the horrendous freezing. The maps Kabul City Ruins and Helmand Valley are great and its just extremely enjoyable in my opinion.

Except the half second or so lag that's still there.

4j9hkz.jpg

The racing game. how are they accelerating on that? Is it just an automatic thing you have no control over?

That's a lot of hassle just to redeem a code.

I pre ordered at Play.com for the beta, I checked it now and it says it doesn't start until July...

I agree, you move it moves, what else do you want?

Looks like the games have a bit more life to them aswell. The Wii games are good, but if you take something like the bowling, the actual thing is dull. No nice scoreboard or tunes playing in the background etc like in a proper bowling alley.

I think kinect will just be a better version of the wii and with nicer graphics. Sounds good to me :))

I like the bowling thing where you have to reach for the ball before you actually bowl

Rad its working fine here

Jimmy Fallon : Project Natal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom