E3 2010 - The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting an error message with Gametrailers, Gamespot are also showing it.

Gametrailers is working again now, they have the best stream.

GT seems very flaky. I left it on the screen saying it's on at 2pm, browsed a few different tabs and went back to see the page had crashed and the served stopped.

Wow. That was Microsoft's worst E3 presentation in many years. Far too focused on casual gaming and Kinect which looked extremely underwhelming. The only good Kinect software was the fitness title by Ubisoft. The new hardware looks nice. Kudos for Microsoft finally waking up after 5 years and adding Wi-Fi to their console. They done a damn good job concealing the new SKU from the media and done an even better job buying out the press! MGS: Rising looks amazing and was the best part of the show.

Nintendo's conference tomorrow should be good with the 3DS unveiling as should Sony's with new services and games. Hopefully Move will perform better than Kinect did tonight.

Criterion NFS looks sweet.

OOOHHH!! The rest of the Dead Space 2 video at the Sony show! Controversial!

Medal Of Honor demoed on the PS3 as well ...

These cameramen need sacking. More interested in showing hands and controllers rather than gameplay.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Gun Club" ... a name which wont sit well with the media and a lot of people I imagine, odd choice of name.

Just wait till the Daily Mail here about it.

LATEST NEWS - JUNE 14TH 2010

Medal Of Honor Beta out on June 21st 2010:

EA have just announced at their E3 press conference that the Medal Of Honor multiplayer beta will be starting on June 21st on Xbox 360 and PS3.

Medal Of Honor looks amazing! A million times better than COD and even Battlefield Bad Company. I cant wait to try it out!

Very disappointed they didn't show sod all of MMA.

Finishing on Madden? No FIFA?

This EA conference is pretty shit IMO. Loads of words and talking but not showing gameplay where it matters. Thanks for telling us what MMA and Madden are going to involve, thanks for not showing us the videos to back those up.

Good old EA Sports eh.

Crysis 2 looks fantastic. EA's press conference is actually more interesting than Microsoft's was.

Is Bulletstorm a copy of Borderlands? Sounds like it so far.

Edit: It looks pretty good, nice gfx and a nice variation on the typical FPS ... mixed with Infamous :LOL:

Ubisoft E3 2010 Press Conference is now starting on Gametrailers.

The presenter on the Ubisoft conference is a joker.

Haha Medal Of Honor looks fantastic - it looks like they mixed MW2 and BF together. I just hope the movement is not the same as BF since I really hate how they did it.

Will get it when its out, I've always been a fan of MOH. But I was honestly hoping for a game this year based on the Second World War / Vietnam War. I don't think Cod: Black Ops really did much for Vietnam.

Rayman Origins looks good, the other Ubisoft games not so good.

A Michael Jackson game, really ?

And where is BGE 2 ?!?

Rayman Origins looks good, the other Ubisoft games not so good.

A Michael Jackson game, really ?

And where is BGE 2 ?!?

Exactly. Ubisoft's press conference failed due to the lack of a Beyond Good & Evil 2 announcement. I have been waiting for over two years for some more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom